Skyscorn Ranch - Relic Tinker Portal - AB {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, here is another from the list of requested videos - owned and decorated by Hartay:-

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Very nice and creative. I love the little section where they can sit and watch the jumping and what not.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think it's a brilliant idea; pretty much just think of the Relic Tinkered place (why is it listed under T instead of R, o devs? Is there a regular Tinkered place?) as just open space with an occasional floor (be careful about where exactly the floor spaces are, or you will die [I guess just blipping the offending toon back to the door is just out of the question; far better to just kill the clumsy oafs and punish them for that, I suppose...]). Thank the gods it was free with the expac. :-/

Good looking place in the video, though! Well done in the "re-skin" indeed! :D

Uwk
    Soara2, Febrith and Breanna like this.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Well it wasnt realy a free house, only if you are member and the did the summer panda quests. But they are pretty good to reskin since they dont eat items like other houses do. This was nice :)
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, okay, the member part isn't free, but once I'd paid for that, it was free; no extra expenditure but a wee bit of time on the part of one of my higher-levels. ;)

And thanks for reminding me about the actual steps; I'd forgotten it wasn't the "free" house offered with the CE of the expac. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.