Best healer merc?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mankind1023, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Mankind1023 New Member

Hi guys, I'm returning to EQ2 after a long while, what is the best healer merc I can use with my conjy (110)?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

You can get one from the summer quests in Sundered Frontier or flying around discovery achievement in Scourge Wastes. Both zones accessed through the wizard spires. Best idk but these are easy to get and decent
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Those would be my picks too, they are both decent. Also if you've been gone a while check your /claim I believe we got a couple mercs for vet rewards.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

After a bunch of testing, several of us worked to create the Mercenary Stat Comparisons page on the wiki, where you can compare mercs in an apples-to-apples way.

The general stats are, for the most part, very similar. You will quickly see that a lot of mercs are cut-and-pastes of other mercs in that class. What distinguishes mercs really is (1) what spells they have and (2) whether those spells are Master or Grandmaster. Training does not change the stats, it just allows you to equip more armor and accolades.

For a healer merc, look to be certain that it has heals, cures, and rezzes (not all do!)

The overall best-stats healer merc is the Golden Inquisitor. I got mine by purchasing the merc bauble from the broker. I'm pretty sure that the baubles drop (rarely!) in Return to Guk zones somewhere, though I have run a LOT of those and not seen it yet. The hiring point is in Moors of Ykesha, against a wall just across from where the Airship docks.
    iamvegano, Soara2 and Breanna like this.