Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Florida's closed for renovations. Skedaddle.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

No its not!!!! We are at Epcot!!!

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Outstanding day yesterday at Shipwreck Island Water Park!! I hope all the ROAD TRIPPERS and dad ROAD TRIPPERS that ported home to spend time with family had great days as well. This Resort is AB FAB!!! There is everything you can think of, I went on walk about early this morning and there is even a little doggie daycare and spa where they can be massaged and groomed and have pedicures!!! I don't have a dog anymore or I would port home and get it just so it could have a vacation as well. I am guessing by the excitement over the Epcot and Harry Potter stuff at Universal that we want another day there, so I went ahead and extended our all access passes to cover Monday through Wednesday.

Well what shall we do first I vote for Epcot!!!! I have never been here and always wanted to go. I have never been to Florida at all!!! So much to see and do. We can spend all day here or jump over to see the Harry Potter stuff then come back here. Or pop over to Islands of Adventure, that one the only thing is a boat must be taken and it leaves at every hour on the hour and on the half hour as well. So if we want to pop over there we need to make sure we are at the dock to catch the boat at the appropriate times. All of these parks are open until midnight and reopen at 6 am. All three have full service restaurants as well as junk food concessions. I read that Epcot also has a shop that sells working mini replicas of a lot of their attractions, this should be a Gnomish paradise and I predict lots of house item shopping.

Lets get moving ROAD TRIPPERS!!!! I cannot wait any longer....*group speed buffs everybody and takes off running*
    Soara2, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

wait I think I'm at 110.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Prox and 2 others like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and don't forget to stop at the worlds biggest Mc Donald's wile we are in Orlando.
    this place has everything from the usual to cake and pasta and pizza and haeeggendas ice cream and custom made omlets
    There is an arcade and the biggest ply structure ever.
    all small races can feel like kids again and go crawl through the tubes and slide on down into a ball pit.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Days remaining or how old you feel reading this thread?
    Soara2, ttobey, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol no hes counting down to some fall time mount releases I's think froglogses will get a fly mount
    a cloud made of flies, intriguing thinks of making a froggy next.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Level 110, or 110 bottles of wine?? :cool:
    Soara2, ttobey and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We will go to that McDonalds Schmet in between Universal and Disney!!! Hey Schmet, Ttobey never said no to the Kangaroo Mount with the pouch!!!

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

This place is fantastic!!!! Great Idea Schmet, we will engage the time warps after our Universal Studios Tour, so that we have a lot of time inside our ROAD TRIP while time outside is passing at a normal pace. I already visited the shop that sells the minature working replicas once, and I may need to hire a Gnomish Army to figure out how to install some of these things in my houses so they will work. I bought one of those floor keyboards that light up in different colors and you jump on the keys to play music!!! What kind of power source am I going to use for that in Norrath? I don't know that I can ever get enough of this place, and they sell fudge and cotton candy here too!!!! I am making a list for the SUMMER ROAD TRIP and added Evermore to it Rosy, that place looks perfect for us!! Oh what shall we do today, I was thinking of taking a trip over to Adventure Islands and with the time warps engaged I would still have time to spend at Epcot. Hmmmm…. ACK!!!! They are loading our tour now for Universal Studios, it leaves in about 7 minutes, then we will engage the time warps. GAHHHH!!! *Calls the Universal Agent and adds another 24 hours to the ROAD TRIPS passes just in case* Ok so we will go on our Universal Studios Tour, engage our time warps, see the Harry Potter stuff, and go from there, sounds like a plan!!!!

Lets get moving ROAD TRIPPERS so the tour doesn't leave with out us!!!!
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

In 109 days Frog Males get the best *****_***** as a tribute to when I reanimated them in Legacy of Ykesha.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Momo and 2 others like this.
  10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

...best ever.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 4 others like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Power in Norrath ? Well, we could harness the Antonica gnolls who jump up and down and have them play a song on the floor keyboard. A troll could thump a giant drum to give them a back beat.

Ring a bell to start them off, E sharp, thump ! D flat, then G, thump !

( I have no idea if that would sound good or not, but these are gnolls.)
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wow I need to do that right, that one was just knocked out as a goof!
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 4 others like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok if the froggies get a new dance when will the arassai get one I mean what they do can't really be called dancing.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They aren't getting a dance.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Arasai should be bottled like fireflies and used for lighting.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

No fireflies ? No dancing ? Oh woe is me.
  17. Momo Well-Known Member

Yay, ttobey thanks!! The art update made it in yesterday - Qeynos is full of walking Halflings and aaawwww man they are cuuute :D
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I got's to see that logs of in the middle of a raid to log onto a halfling

o my lord that is amazing that behind is really cute if I's was a man I would just keep on looking at it.
    To bad we can't have all 3 on Halfling females walking jogging and running.
    And I never knew that walking would also slow down your mount.

oooh fireflies could we get swarms of fire flies .
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Momo and 3 others like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

20. Prox Well-Known Member

You have all missed me , I was deep in the caves searching for a cloak with better double cast.