Producer's Letter: Summer 2019 [Discussion]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laaw Well-Known Member

if the moon comes back I want the Erudite Bobblehead
    Soara2, Juraiya, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

I call Bulll-oney. You must be on a different AB than me then. We run pugs all the time. But...there is an issue.
    Unfortunately, you can't waltz out to T1's on a new boosted toon with the free Myrist chest armor & jewelry. Your character needs a lot of work before it is T1 ready.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ow! Geez. :(

Uwk
  4. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Access to the moon will be restored,..
    where do you think that Shissar invasion that Najena mention will come from? ;)
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

I sometimes misread, thank you
  6. lokar New Member

If you look at the ethereal armor on test, it says once equipped and leveled to planer level 5 it gives the player 20 resolve. So yeah planar level 5 = 110 resolve.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Herne Active Member

Sounds great Holly, I look forward to the next expansion.
    Kittybock, Soara2, Jaxyn and 4 others like this.
  8. Tupperbeast Active Member

Can any Confirm pls which Zones we Need for the Coins, thx.
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The new Expert zones. You can't do the thing you could in PoP where you ran some Ethereal and some plain Heroic. Then also you have to do a PQ and a solo.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  10. madparade7 New Member

Not even a mention for Kaladim. It's cool, we can just keep doing Icy Dig.
    Soara2, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Zenji like this.
  11. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Digging around the ruins of the Shissar temples that fell from Luclin, a correlating discovery has been made, thus confirming Najena's rumor,... How and most likely WHERE the Shissar will begin their invasion,...
    [IMG]

What?! you thought the Shissar Empire was all dead due to the moon's fracture?!
    HA!
    Soara2, Juraiya, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  12. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Them Shissar are all like...

13. seneth Active Member

Re: Discussion of Summer Letter
    1. What about the Kaladim server?
    2. Tell us if Kaladim rates anything?
    3. Kaladim was asked about twice in this "discussion" but has not been addressed.
    4. Must we continue being bored with doing the same thing (zones ) over and over??
    5. We, on Kaladim, would gladly appreciate anything you could tell us, we are waiting patiently.
    Soara2, Zenji and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

The next expansion will be unlocked about 9th of July as far as I understand it. It'll be Desert of Flames, Level Cap 60.
    Kingdom of Sky by the end of October with level cap 70.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Noobless Member

once again get screwed over I would normally take this to discord but I am banned from there for venting already,

why oh why are the ethereals a daily amount and not a weekly amount there are many of your loyal subscribers who work 5/6 days a week and don't get a lot of game time and would benefit from getting the tokens all at once makes life simple where some of us our only pq we can do is at 1am after work or 7am when there is no one online so thanks for that and the ethereal armour as a raider who is in t4 mythical 110 armour whats the incentive to wear it bonus fervor like last xpac etc cause atm I see none the only good thing I see is the class runes for alts...…….
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Raff Well-Known Member

I work full time and just play whenever I finagle a bit of free time. But that is okay...its just life. But you can't blame the game because your life choices put your playtime at an inconvenient time for you.
  17. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I agree you can't blame the game because RL interferes with it but this whole armor thing is such a chore I don't want it to be my entertainment time lol !!
  18. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

If you log in for an hour a week or 40 hours a week, the game should be fun.

That's what people are paying for.
    Moonpanther, Tekka, Kittybock and 8 others like this.
  19. Raff Well-Known Member

No, the game is what it is. Whether it is "fun" is something you have to decide for yourself. What is "fun" for one person is a grind for another. My wife loves decorating. That is not "Fun" to me so I don't participate. I love harvesting but despise crafting. Again, all personal choices.

No game will or can ever be "fun" in all respects for everyone. No matter how much money you spend.
    Kittybock, Soara2, Baphmistra and 3 others like this.
  20. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Lol Raff you seem to be in agreement with Gillyman :) you pay for the game if you find something fun to do :) If you don't mind grinding content for a piece of awesome armor then go for it !!
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.