What else do you play?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Zenji, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Zenji Well-Known Member

In the "down time" between content patches, what other games do you play? We have a variety of games played just with in our guild, and I was curious what everyone else does while waiting for the next patch?
    Schmetterling, Soara2 and Sixgauge like this.
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

I only play on Kaladim and I play it pretty hardcore, 12 hours a week. There is so much hard challenging content I barely have time to finish all of it weekly.

Love it.
    Xevran, Soara2 and Zenji like this.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I rotate thru a lot of games depending on mood. FF14, BF1, GTA 5, Fallout 4, Kerbal Space Program, Subnautica, R6 Siege, Civ 6, Mortal Kombat, various RC drone and flight sims.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

That is quite the variety. Thank you for sharing.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Bllue New Member

Destiny2, Mordhau and Monster Hunter are the only other games I really play. I've started getting back into Warhammer 40k tabletop too. It's been great to find out that I'm still terrible at painting LOL.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Ghorast Active Member

Europa Universalis IV is great as long as you pirate all the 20 overpriced DLC
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

CoH: Homecoming
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Somedude Active Member

Civ 6 - About to give it up cause its way too easy
    EQ1 TLE Mangler Server - It's nice to have penalties for being bad, things that can kill you, and leveling that takes more than 3 hours to get max level. EQ2 could learn alot from EQ1 team.
    Jaden and Zenji like this.
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

GW2, LOTRO, AoC, WoW are some I occasionally play, usually if I have a friend playing the game to quest with. I will play WoW solo but the others I won't because solo is boringggggg. EQ2 I mostly just do holidays and decorate except when my friends rotate back to EQ2, then I quest as much as I can until they rotate to the next game. Wish my spouse was a gamer, but he spends his fun time on his Harley.
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  10. Ratface Member

Kerbal space program, Divinity original sin 2. Also been playing a bit of Madden 19, I am clueless on American football, so it makes no sense to me atm lol
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I play" Runes of Magic" another massive game just like EQ2 and totally free to play ,
    and" Blade and Soul " , also a totally free to play game . I tried to get in to EQ1 but I never had enough time and patience to get into it
    you see there is a pattern to this, those are all the same kind of games.
    I used to play "4 Story " a pvp game but how many games can you play and still see tha sun outside.
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Aradar New Member

World of Warships is my main game, Kaladim second priority and consoles third (Mortal Kombat 11 on PS4 atm). It's probably about 50% Warships, 30% EQ2 and 20% consoles.
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. JDV_Crushbone New Member

I only play EQ2, between Kaladim and my main liveside which I've been playing since I left EQ1 for this game when it was launched I've been entertained enough here. I've dabbled in WoW but it doesn't hold my attention like this game does. I haven't been raiding for a few years now, I needed that time back in my life so I have a low to medium playstyle and I enjoy my other offline hobbies. I know, that's heresy!
    Soara2 and Zenji like this.
  14. Aradar New Member

How is the current content (last expansion I played was DoV) for casual/ soloplay?
    Soara2 likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I used to play EQ and added EQ II; however, I find that EQ II is easier to play and the folks in these forums are friendlier. So I don't play EQ much anymore.

I haven't played ad&d 1e, Tunnels and Trolls, The Fantasy Trip in many years. But I make maps for them, over a thousand for the ad&d site. Crest of a Star
    Jaden, Soara2, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  16. Xevran Well-Known Member

Overwatch is my main game. I'm also playing Breath of the Wild right now since I finally got a Switch.
    Jaden and Soara2 like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea Geroblue like I said earlier I tried to get into playing Eq1 for years now and I tried to get help on the forum too
    But was given the answer, I have to many questions, I should go play on live and get my answers from the tutorial.
    That's like telling me here go on the boat and than the island that will show you how to play the game , it will help , but it won't tell me where and how to craft or when I get spells form where and so on.
    this is not the place to rant about this ,
    But on the Eq2 forum what ever server on people would ask you where you play and they would give you a set of bags and invite you in a guild feed and cloth you and show you around till you can fend for yourself .
    That is just the spirit here on this forum.
    Jaden, Soara2, Geroblue and 3 others like this.
  18. Xillean Well-Known Member

I use to play Rift and Swtor but changes to both left me disgruntled so I stopped. I have played World of Warcraft for the last 5 years and recently began playing Elder Scrolls, so right now when im not doing anything in eq2 im in one of those.

I also play Diablo 3 with my pops every season and play Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars 3 and Starcraft 2 quite a bit.

I dable in Destiny 2 and while I liked the story more or less its just not my cup of tea so to speak to play more then the story or expansions.
    Jaden and Soara2 like this.
  19. Carynn Well-Known Member

I'm working on my backlog, so for June so far I've played Prey, State of Decay 2, and working on ME: Andromeda. EQ2 is the only MMO I play.
    Soara2 likes this.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

About 8 years ago I played a number of f2p MMOs. None of them measured up to EQ. Some of them, I felt were still in alpha stage, not ready for prime time. I gave up on them and came back here.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.