Arasai Delights Restaurant - Kaladim Server {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

In case people miss it from the sneak peek post:-

2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very well done, considering how much they don't have access to yet! Quite spectacular! :D

Are the waterfalls there as default, or were they added in? :)

Uwk
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

4. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Thank you for the video tour!!!! I'm so glad you liked it, and yes you can have your dinner in the gold room anytime :)

Mariebella was kind enough to bestow some of her plants, and made and placed the waterfalls and made the beach look wonderful. The idea for placing the blue tiles on the ceiling I did steal from Grymm as he's the one that told me about that cool feature.

Nope, no flying on Kaladim, not untl months and months from now when and if we make it to the DoV expansion.

I will be updating things as we get more expacs unlocked, and eventually get the city fests and moonlight enchantments. I eventually want to put a garden on the beach, got to keep the kitchen stocked!
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aaaah Mariebella is a cool chick isn't she? If anyone asked me to donate my plants I'd be like "erm, let me check" and you wouldn't see me for dust - you can have anything I have .... BUT NOT MY PLANTS! :)
  6. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I had a lot of blueish plants so I could give some to V, she introduced me to caramel m&ms!

It was why we made a water feature, need to fill a space with not very many things- build a water feature!
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I can't watch the videos as I immediately become motion sick and if I try to force through it, I become violently ill :( .
    Even a few minutes to try and decipher the home's name, server and location. I am queasy for nearly an hour after only a few minutes...
    Could you please post the server, name and location in the post along with the videos?
    I would be so grateful and so would my stomach!
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh you poor thing! That's awful - I'll try and remember in future to put that on the forum thread. If you press play on my videos though, and them immediately pause it you'll be able to read all the information on the screen as to owner/decorator/home/server etc without having to watch the actual video it's always down in the bottom left corner of the video - hope that helps!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have issues like that myself, though I can usually handle up to around 15 minutes or so before getting queasy (which is weird, because I've got no motion sickness issues in RL...can't do first person camera view for very long in-game, either, though, and don't even get me started on First Person Shooters). One bit of advice (haven't tried it yet, but I am curious) from an IT buddy of mine who also games a lot was, "Hang or stick up a fake nose on the top front edge of your monitor. It helps your eyes focus on something fixed that looks like a facial feature." /shrug

If it works at all for you, at least long enough to get the info, let me know! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.