R.I.P.

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Nslavyur, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissGreen Member

I'm playing project ascension(world of warcraft spinoff) for the time being and its a great creation with a side job by awesome developers. You are CLASSLESS. which means you can pick any talent from any class and build your toon how you want. check it out. Its free. also the devs are on their ****. You have a free option of choosing high risk(pvp) or low risk which is no pvp. I didn't really think much of it until I started to play the game. I am loving it, it is really cool and unique and you lvl FAST, you are not sitting on lvls for days. On high risk you loot epic gear. Their is raiding as well. I am from vanilla wow so this is a classic server but goes all the way to talents from WOTLK. Very unique, if you want to pvp and be in unique, its for you. Take high risk you get more rewards...sorry Day break your time is coming to an end for being like Trion Worlds...the more selfish you are the more your game is going to suffer.
    I just can't see myself coming back here. Too many money grabs for me. Also no spec is blanced...its like Rift's prime all over again but pvp.
  2. Frostfang Member

You can take your hypocrisy and trash game somewhere else now.
    ConcealFate, Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Satyr Well-Known Member

Money grabs?? If anything they shot themselves in the foot by creating a limited cash shop that restricted purchasable items. They presumably did it to satisfy players such as yourself who complain constantly about businesses trying to make money. Obviously didn't work though.
    Frostfang and Dude like this.
  4. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Yeah the one toon limit was legit.

At least the quality was there.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

The one toon limit was not legit: It was a way to force people into paying for more accounts, period. It also killed off PvP in every tier (combined with the XP pot/disco use/exploit) because people could not level alts to populate the tiers again after the initial L50 disco dances were finally ended when the expansion hit.
  6. Frostfang Member

I highly doubt that there would have been enough people leveling alts to populate the tiers with new expacs unlocking each month. If there was more time in between the unlocks then things would be different. Though I do imagine people would have made T2 twinks
  7. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Was my sarcasm really that subtle? :)
  8. Siren Well-Known Member

Well, it's hard to tell as I don't really know you, and some people actually seemed to be fooled by Daybreak's "you only get 1 character so that your server reputation will really matter" nonsense, lol.
  9. Satyr Well-Known Member

You were never forced in to getting a second sub. The income from a minority of people on a small server subbing for a month or two relative to what they lost by restricting the cash shop makes it obvious that it was a well meaning change. This entire project was well meaning fan service, but they just didn't have the man hours to properly execute.
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

Most of the cash shop is appearance items and fluff like housing, none of which would be purchased on a 3-month temporary server anyway. There's not a whole lot in there that would really sell unless Daybreak made Nagafen a permanent TL-PvP server.
  11. Prasecisqo Member

Please, DEVs, dont read all whine crap and foolish recommedations. Do just this:

1) start it fresh with EXACT same system as Kaladim is. Yes, same durations between x-packs, same possibility of having alts, same hunters quest, same classes difference between towns!
    2) ALLOW to turn off PvP XP
    3) Keep CC durations long as they were on classes that depend on it!
    4) REMOVE fame system alltogether
    5) NERF evac mega hard (recast 30 mins)
    6) PROLONG clicking on bells so no more bell hugging and evading of fight
    7) dropping of master spells to PvP ganker should be removed!
  12. Frostfang Member

Why do you think fame needs to be removed?

What does this mean? Get rid of Master spells so you don't get ganked as hard?

o_O
  13. Eradani Well-Known Member

in the past, you could not drop masters or harvesting rares in pvp and this time you could. i believe he means he'd like it so they did not drop next time
    Siren likes this.
  14. Kitty Ninja Member

Daybreak softening up players to dump current PvP, and accept battle royale PvP?

They got PlanetSide Arena releasing this summer. Would not be surprised if an EverQuest Arena is waiting in the wings; a re-skinned PlanetSide Arena.
    Rhodris likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.