SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

*laughs* Alright you got us Schmet, Uwkete and I looked like a pair of drowned gnolls, but the boat ride was fun. For me it was more about the boat going over the edge of the falls than anything else. And we must have looked like some trio, a Wood Elf, a Ratonga, and a Kerra all shackled together. The pictures will probably make us the new Facebook sensations.

Here we are Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey. We have run of the park until midnight tonight and with the easy access pass everybody has you can come and go as you please. If you wish you can go back to the hotel for a break and then return or just stay at the hotel and get a massage or take a nap or whatever else you wish to do. This park does have a fantastic banquet facility that I have booked for us at 7 pm tonight, with a "Great Adventure" theme.

Tomorrow we will be going to Wildwood, New Jersey for a stop at Morey's Piers and Beachfront Water Parks. Then if there are no requests for anything further north, we will be moving south to Water Country USA in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. So if anybody has any stops they would like to make between New Jersey and Virginia, now is the time to speak up so I can rattle the old brain and give us all a mix up!!!

Enjoy your day at Six Flags Great Adventure ROAD TRIPPERS and don't forget our banquet at 7 pm in the parks banquet facilities.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gero appears to have gotten lost. Somwhere... Anyway, he puts his arm in to his backpack and finds his Nifty All Purpose Fandango and Teleport Car.

( He hears a distant call for pizza in the living room. He'll be Bach.)
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Beethovan says he couldn't make it. Anyway.

Oh great, I packed the one without the electric starter.

Turn the crank... (wheeeeeze) The car not me. Forward the jumper, backward the clothes pin, take the plastic clothespin and toss it into the car's back seat. Use the wooden one it came with. Now, where did I put that.

Why it was in my hair, I have no idea.

Forward the spark, plug in the virtual battery, a real batter wont work.

(chug, spark, wheeze !) Argh. The spark almost got me, I told them I didn't want a Van deGraff generator in this thing.

Ah, purring like a saberteeth. ( Looks around to make sure its not an actual saberteeth.)

I get in and set the locator for Jackson, Mississippi. Yes, you are in a different Jackson, but its the way radio works. Fade my voice out like this ... and I'm in Jackson, New Jersey.

I think. Ah, there are everyone else. Made it !
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

Fantastic Day at Six Flags Great Adventure!!!! How did everybody like the Banquet? I think it was great that they did a mini highlights of our ROAD TRIP so far through food. Tillamook Cheese and Ice Cream, Mackinac Island Fudge, Jack Daniels products, Steak, all that Cajun and Creole Food, the beignets, Po-Boys, the Wisconsin Cheese, all the different Barbecue, S'mores, and all the favorites that each of our travelers have requested along the way!!! I made sure that our chefs and bakers were available to give them the lists of what we have devoured along the way. So our banquet was truly a Great Adventure!!!!

Today we are in Wildwood, New Jersey at Morey's Piers and Beachfront Water Parks. We will stay here and have lunch about 1 pm and then move south to historic Williamsburg, Virginia. We can spend the rest of today, sightseeing in Williamsburg. We are booked into a fabulous Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa. Tomorrow, we will be visiting Water Country USA!!! If anybody has any other stops for Williamsburg or Virginia, please let me know now or we will be porting to Concord, North Carolina after lunch for a visit to Great Wolf Lodge Water Park.

I guess it is very fitting, all these water parks today and tomorrow, maybe we will see some Othmir and find some shells?

Have a great day ROAD TRIPPERS, remember the journey is half the fun!!!
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gero is wearing his 'Exercise !? I thought you said Extra Fries' t-shirt...

Sigh, it has barbeque stains on it. Wash it by taking one of the log flume rides.

Onward !
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ripley's belief it or no museum , Colonial Williamsburg a living museum,
    Bush Gardens ,another Ghost tour ,lol and the zombie scavenger tour.
    And there is always the beach.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Afternoon ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

We are staying on in Williamsburg, Virginia today, we have to leave Water Country USA by 3:30 pm, and spending the night. I scheduled a tour at Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum for 4 pm, dinner at the Virtual 5 Star Resort at 7 pm, the Ghost Tour at 8 pm and the Zombie Scavenger Tour at 10 pm!!!! I never realized there was so much to do here in Williamsburg, this is my first time here, thank you so much Schmet for all the suggestions.

Tomorrow, we will be porting to Concord, North Carolina for a stop at Great Wolf Lodge Water Park. I don't have anything else for North Carolina. I was thinking, maybe stopping in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, they have Myrtle Manor!!! And then we hit Florida and a lot of stops before the end of our ROAD TRIP and I have an extra, special last stop planned for that!!!!

Lets hit those slides and Log rides before we have to leave for the Ripley's Museum, I will race you *casts her Troubie speed buff and takes off running*
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gero walks into the Ripley's Musem... hmmm... Well, I see there are no photos of relatives in here, and the descriptions don't match any of them, as far as I know. Whew. ( wipes anxiety persperation from his scalp.)
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I forgot about Jamestown in Virginia . o yea looking sideways at some people whos the one smoking those cigars ? the " Great Smoky Mountain NP" is in North Carolina and Kitty Hawk where the wright brothers preformed their first flight.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

That Zombie Scavenger Tour was fantastic!!!! I don't know about anybody else but I thought it was well worth not getting back to the hotel until after 1 am!!! The Ghost Tour was good as well but it was not as good as the one in New Orleans. I had a great time at the Ripley's Museum too, your suggestions are always great Schmet!! You should have planned this trip.

Here we are in Concord, North Carolina at Great Wolf Lodge Water Park. We have about another 2 hours here. We can have lunch here and then head to the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. I reserved us a large group campsite so we are back to camping/glamping tonight, so get your menu/special requests into the chefs and bakers by 3 pm today. We will spend the rest of today and tomorrow exploring the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and another night of camping/glamping. Saturday morning we will head on over to Kitty Hawk, home of Orville and Wilbur Wright. Then Saturday afternoon, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, I have to see Myrtle Manor!!!!

Lets have a great day ROAD TRIPPERS and enjoy probably our last two camping/glamping nights of our SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

This has been such a wonderful road trip. We have been all over the U.S. and seen an done so much really cool stuff. I am totally exhausted from all the hiking, and walking and shopping, but it has been great fun. I am also glad Ttobey finally quit acting out and settled down to have fun with us. Looking forward to the camping and taking it easy by the fire.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yummy fish on a stick roasted over a low fire
    wraps up some onions and potatoes in foil and puts them into the coal at the edge of the fire pit.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh no it seems the camp site was set up a little to close to the water! What's that bubbling ever closer and closer? KA- SPLLASH!!!! It's the KRAKEN!!!!! One of it's horrible tentacles has grabbed the bus and dragged it right underwater! I hope there wasn't anyone in that bus but Oh no! Nobody got out! What a terrible ending to your road trip!
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Now all is silent around the campfire except for the crickets and Oh never mind. A frog just got all the crickets.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol silly they all were out to a water park and the buss has a submarine mode. oh no's but some of Breannas andCyrrenas fudge got soaked , And I saw you bait that kraken ttobey .
    And Cyrrena thought you were playing nice'es now.
    o well we just will have to port back to all the places we got's the fudge from.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Kracken ! Oh, some of my virtual buddies like seafood ! Particularly Kracken !
    :)
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea Calamari and lots of it just wait till the others come back fro their road trip.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw...it's not for food, just sport! :D

And I promise to let them escape, at least once... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(Uwk scrabbles about on his belt and back for his weapons when the zombies show up, then realizes they're just part of the tour. Calmly washes himself in the "I meant to do that, yeah" kitty mode. ;->)

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Uwk crinkles up his kitty nose... "You cooked it? Aw, poor fish... :("

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.