Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They need to shake it up a bit.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs* Everybody can use a shake up now and then, especially halflings, the poor little things have hairy feet after all. How about a sloth mount for them?

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!

Good Late Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Yes, now we have duck whistles and duck calls. I believe Jase and Si threw in some of the turkey calls as well!! I found some decoys too, both duck and turkey, I think Pijotre and Uwkete will love those. I was nearly scared out of my Wood Elf skin last night on those New Orleans Ghost Tours, I don't know who that what that I leapt onto and clung to for dear life, but I apologize.

I love all these animals here at the Pine Mountain Wild Animal Safari in Pine Mountain, Georgia. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would see a giraffe in Georgia!! The tour is almost over and the part I loved best was seeing the baby animal nursery right at the beginning, and the little baby hedgehogs they have. I miss the hedgehogs, we used to put saucers of milk out in the garden for them in Ireland. After lunch, about 1:30 pm, we will be off the Old Forge, New York in the Adirondacks for a visit to Enchanted Forest Water Safari!! We will be staying at a Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa in Old Forge tonight.

Saturday, we will be going to Splash Down Beach Water Park in Fishkill, New York in the morning and then heading to Jackson, New Jersey, where we will have lunch and just look around and relax. We will be staying at a Virtual 5 Star Resort in Jackson, New Jersey.

Sunday, Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey, all day!!! The park opens at 6 am and closes at midnight!!!! We will be staying on at the same hotel. Monday we will be going on to Wildwood, New Jersey.

Enjoy the rest of the Animal Safari ROAD TRIPPERS and have a splash at the Enchanted Forest Water Safari!!!

AND

4 BROOM MOUNTS for Ttobey's birthday and some shaking, twerking halflings!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well at least the Halfling girls now's got a sexy walk with their booty got's a wiggly move to it likes jello hmmm Jello :)
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles*

I will have to log my halfling in after this goes live and see what Ttobey did to her!!!! But since she has been jogging basically since 04 November 2004, I don't know if I will recognize her doing anything else.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Uwkete, I am sorry I didn't recognize you in the dark, but I dropped my flashlight when I nearly leapt out of my skin!!! GAHHHH!!! I didn't even think of that Gero… good thing we are not getting on a boat here in New York. Fabulous idea, Schmet.

Good Afternoon ROAD TRIPPERS... Here we are in Fishkill, New York where we are finishing up our visit at Splash Down Beach Water Park. I hunted all morning for shells and they didn't seem to have any and I didn't find any Othmir dancing along the beaches either, so it seems Prexus isn't a deity here. But I did take Schmet's suggestion and mixed up our road trip. In about an hour, we will be porting up to Niagara Falls, New York and spending the rest of the day and the night there and tomorrow as well. Then we will move on to Jackson, New Jersey Sunday night where we can rest up in our Virtual 5 Star Resort before our big day on Monday at Six Flags Great Adventure!!!!

We can have lunch up at the falls before beginning our explorations there!!!!

AND

119 for Ttobey since he doesn't work on Saturday

AND

3 BROOM MOUNTS and some Cheese wheels dropped shipped from Punxsutawney for Ttobey's Birthday
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Since we are having Oceansfull, how about a Dolphin Mount? An Orca? A Sea Turtle?

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

How are you enjoying Niagara Falls??? Weren't they gorgeous last night when they were all lit up? If you like, you can go on the boat trip this morning, the first one leaves in about 45 minutes, and coincidentally, the boat is named Maid of the Mists!!! I believe I will keep my feet firmly on the ground. I did see a shop about 1/2 a mile from the Hotel that was closed last night and the sign I saw said FUDGE!!!! I think I will take a walk over there!! We will be staying here until 6 pm and then porting to Jackson, New Jersey to check in to our Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa there and having dinner at 7 pm. The rest of the night is rest and relaxation. I have a cocktail hour scheduled in their lounge at 8:30 pm if anybody is interested, margaritas, sex on the beach, mai tais, and more.

Tomorrow, Six Flags Great America, park opens at 7 am and closes at midnight!!!! It will be a long, day ROAD TRIPPERS so make sure you get a lot of rest tonight. We will be staying at the same hotel in Jackson, New Jersey, so you are free to leave the park, you will have a pass to come and go as you please.

Tuesday, we will be going to Wildwood, New Jersey for a stop at Morey's Piers and Beachfront Water Parks.

Enjoy your day at Niagara Falls ROAD TRIPPERS, and if you go on Maid of the Mists, enjoy your boat ride!!!!

AND

118 for Ttobey since he doesn't work on Sunday

AND

2 BROOM MOUNTS and 2 Pounds of Fudge drop shipped from Mackinac Island for Ttobey's Birthday
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

after convincing Uweket and Cyrrena to see the waterfalls up close heads over to Canada for a coffee shop .
    Ah that's the live.
    European stile pastries.

O ttobey my halflings are still jogging or did you only change it on the test server ?
  7. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Code:
    if accountname.equals("schmetterling") {

doBuggedWalk();

}
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

pardon me ? Hartay ?????? o_O:confused: ooooohh thanks
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It needs a full art build. That usually only happens on big updates.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

one one seven.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You will be happy to know Ttobey that today we are in New Jersey and tomorrow we will be moving further south to Virginia and nearing the end of our SPRING ROAD TRIP which will wrap up in Florida. You will have a few weeks to get ready for the SUMMER ROAD TRIP!!!!

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

*laughs* Alright you got us Schmet, Uwkete and I looked like a pair of drowned gnolls, but the boat ride was fun. For me it was more about the boat going over the edge of the falls than anything else. And we must have looked like some trio, a Wood Elf, a Ratonga, and a Kerra all shackled together. The pictures will probably make us the new Facebook sensations.

Here we are Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey. We have run of the park until midnight tonight and with the easy access pass everybody has you can come and go as you please. If you wish you can go back to the hotel for a break and then return or just stay at the hotel and get a massage or take a nap or whatever else you wish to do. This park does have a fantastic banquet facility that I have booked for us at 7 pm tonight, with a "Great Adventure" theme.

Tomorrow we will be going to Wildwood, New Jersey for a stop at Morey's Piers and Beachfront Water Parks. Then if there are no requests for anything further north, we will be moving south to Water Country USA in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. So if anybody has any stops they would like to make between New Jersey and Virginia, now is the time to speak up so I can rattle the old brain and give us all a mix up!!!

Enjoy your day at Six Flags Great Adventure ROAD TRIPPERS and don't forget our banquet at 7 pm in the parks banquet facilities.

AND

1 BROOM MOUNT, 1 Huge Cheese Wheel from Tillamook, 1 Amish Buggy, 1 French Maid, and 1 Platypus for Ttobey's birthday tomorrow!!!!!
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks ttobey
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*Struts into the thread bringing balloons, streamers, crepe paper, signs, and all sorts of other decorations, a lot of which were picked up in different areas during the ROAD TRIP and begins decorating the thread for Ttobey's Birthday. Has the Gnome Army run through and set off the confetti cannons so there are bits all over the room and on all of the tables. Hears a noise and turns around just in time to see Duff Goldman bring in the cake for Ttobey's Birthday! A 5 foot tall Ratonga cake on an octagonal base surrounded by a cadre of the mounts he has made over the years including, the Duck, the Pegasus, the Lion, the Unicorn, the Spider, the Phoenix and lookie there, in Ttobey's hand, he is holding a BROOM MOUNT! Sets out plates, glassware, silverware, various bowls of nuts and plates of fudge. Goes over and makes sure the bar is stocked with top shelf products, especially the Jack Daniels products that were drop shipped in special. Walks over and checks to make sure the portable ice cream maker is working, sets out bowls, spoons, and various toppings. Looks around and believes the thread is ready for guests.*

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TTOBEY!!!!!
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

A possum Mount? Anybody? A sloth?

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

Fantastic Day at Six Flags Great Adventure!!!! How did everybody like the Banquet? I think it was great that they did a mini highlights of our ROAD TRIP so far through food. Tillamook Cheese and Ice Cream, Mackinac Island Fudge, Jack Daniels products, Steak, all that Cajun and Creole Food, the beignets, Po-Boys, the Wisconsin Cheese, all the different Barbecue, S'mores, and all the favorites that each of our travelers have requested along the way!!! I made sure that our chefs and bakers were available to give them the lists of what we have devoured along the way. So our banquet was truly a Great Adventure!!!!

Today we are in Wildwood, New Jersey at Morey's Piers and Beachfront Water Parks. We will stay here and have lunch about 1 pm and then move south to historic Williamsburg, Virginia. We can spend the rest of today, sightseeing in Williamsburg. We are booked into a fabulous Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa. Tomorrow, we will be visiting Water Country USA!!! If anybody has any other stops for Williamsburg or Virginia, please let me know now or we will be porting to Concord, North Carolina after lunch for a visit to Great Wolf Lodge Water Park.

I guess it is very fitting, all these water parks today and tomorrow, maybe we will see some Othmir and find some shells?

Have a great day ROAD TRIPPERS, remember the journey is half the fun!!!

AND

116 in case Ttobey took the day off for his birthday
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Thank you!
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to you !
    I have no beef stew !
    But Happy Birthday to you !
  18. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

happy birthday body movement man.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Thanks, and that sounds terrible!
    Cyrrena, Hartay, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Thanks !
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.