Oceansfull 2019!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, May 24, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Last year was the first year for a couple new live events. The first one, Oceansfull, is coming back June 6-18, 2019 with some lovely new stuff as well as a bit of returning stuff.

Oceansfull 2019
    Jaden, Ocarinah, Katz and 6 others like this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

That all looks amazing and thank you 'Mum for showcasing it as always:)

Quest Playthroughs and rewards:-

Siren, Ocarinah, Faeonara and 4 others like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes thank you, thank you :D Some neat new stuff.
    Siren, Ocarinah, Faeonara and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which means, of course, that it's up on Test right now... ;->

Thanks, Mum! :D

Uwk
  5. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Loving the new items and thank you so much Mum!!!!
  6. draidean Well-Known Member

Thank you! I love the Oceansfull items =)
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you Mun! The items are really outstanding! Even had a guild members son start a prestige house just to put them in, he was so excited with all the items!
    Ocarinah, Soara2, Dude and 4 others like this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

My hubby was on vacation so I haven't had any free time at all so missed when this event stuff hit test. I will try to get video done today but probably wont be until tomorrow. There might be a new "voice" in the videos cuz we got a kitten during his time off. He is so cute! Good news is his big brother has stopped screaming at me since we got the little guy (2.5 months old).

[IMG]
    Siren, Kittybock, Dude and 8 others like this.
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg adorable! <3
    Ocarinah, Soara2, Dude and 3 others like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

I love it :D All of my fur babies are grown up, now I need a kitten LOL
    Ocarinah, Soara2, Dude and 4 others like this.
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

Same! Although the two little babies that I still call "baby" are now 5 and 4 - I guess they'll always be "the babies" (also known as "the little b*stards" when they're naughty) until some new babies come along:)
    *Wins the competition for saying "baby" the most times in a sentence*
    Siren, Ocarinah, Soara2 and 4 others like this.
  12. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Oh man those are some cute kitties!

I still call our youngest cats the kittens. I think if our youngest ever acts his age I might call him a grown up but thats not happening any time soon! (He is 9)
    Siren, Ocarinah, Soara2 and 5 others like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

We got a baby puppy about 8 months ago, UGH dogs are so much harder than cats, cats are so easy you say here is your litter box and boom they are house broke. This puppy totally disrupted my life for months. LOL I am old now I have routines and when my routines get interrupted life is bad. And my worst half wants to get another one OMG I told him yes sure but the next one will be totally your responsibility I am not cleaning up any pee piles or poo poo piles I am not taking it outside every 15 minutes. I don't think we'll be getting another puppy anytime soon.
  14. Katz Well-Known Member

Gotta love our little critters. We have 3 cats and 1 dog. They all run around together. When the dog wants out, his cat comes and meows at me. So funny. Your cats are adorable!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I can see that now... "Hey, boss, this dork wants to go out again, he told me to tell you...actually, his smell did. Pfew. Give him credit, he really is trying to hold it in, but if you guys would just litter train him, you wouldn't have this problem. ;->"

Uwk
    Siren, Katz, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks so much! I still call the 18-19 year old one kitten. Fun fact...while videoing this new stuff the little one farted. I was dying OMG o_O . I ended up needing to do video over though. I might have to compile all the times he interrupts videos. I didn't get any sleep last night cuz he figured out how to jump up on bar stools to get onto kitchen counters. I was so not ready for it to happen this soon. I must have taken him off the dining room table, out of the dishwasher, and off the bar stools 40 times each last night. That was with hubby, Mars and me playing with him multiple times during day including 30 minutes of hard play before our bedtime. I learned how to get to top of the cat tower last night too. I have a video of him going crazy on my neck...he thinks I am his kitten mommy. Still need to get all his squeaks on camera before he grows up too much for them. I never knew kittens can get the hiccups. His second cat tower just came (like 10 minutes ago) so really hoping that will help keep him busy for a little bit. I told hubby we need to get another kitten to keep him wore out. We are only allowed 2 cats in city we live :(. I must be insane rofl. :rolleyes:
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There it is! That's what I've been saying for months!
    Katz, Siren, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  18. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

"Ttobey to HR, Ttobey to HR..."
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good lord, where IS this benighted city of yours?? An apartment, I could understand (we're not allowed ANY pets of any sort... :(), but a city?? How do they intend to enforce it, Pet SS Troopers? :-/

Uwk
    who wonders: what the heck was the kitten doing in the dishwasher (I recommend a squirt bottle with water)... :eek:
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  20. elflover Well-Known Member

They dont go out of their way to enforce, but if someone reports they will come asking (cats love windows hard to hide them). And squirt bottles dont work for every cat ...some of mine are immune :/

Thats cute, reminds me of my now 9 month old we found at 6 weeks old...Im still his mommy to him every night is cuddles and 10 claws in my shoulder with lots of purrs.

And btw YAY OCEANFULL STUFF... need more BUBBLES!!!