Arasai Delights Restaurant (sneak peak)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Perrigrin, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Here's my current work in progress. We don't have a lot to work with so far on the Kaladim server, most of the furniture is so dull, so I'm sure I'll be updating as expansions unlock. This is the business / home of my Arasai Coercer, Vispry, who is also my provisioner. She's opened a restaurant for herself, and lives in the tower above the kitchen. It's not published yet, but as we can't enter homes using the leaderboard on this server, you can find it via the housing portal on the Freeport side. Visit the Storm Tower Isle of Vispry and have a look around!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

That looks like it's gonna be super cute!:)
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It looks great considering what we have to work with. You are doing what I am doing. Building and replacing as better materials become available.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How did you get that really, really awesome blue tile stuff in the second picture, if the expansions for Kelethin server haven't gotten to Chaos Descending yet? Inquiring, drooling minds wanna know! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

That blue stuff is the deep water building set! If you bought that expansion (which I didn't so a couple of my guildies were nice enough to commission some for me :) ) it came with the building block set and the ginormous underwater house. The underside of the floor tiles are pure bright white and so I put some of those on the ceiling as well to make it brighter. The recipes are account wide and use mid-level mats and fuels so lucky us!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Right, but -- ah! Good guildies! :D

Uwk
    breathlessly waiting 'til September to get it when it goes on sale :D
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Well, I'm going to call it done (for now) Thank you SO much to MB for making the beach section look so pretty!

You can visit Arasai Delights Restaurant on the Kaladim server, via the Freeport housing portal. Storm Tower Island home of Vispry!
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its gorgeous!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Thank you!!
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

What a lovely place, I went to visit earlier today:-

11. Niboota Well-Known Member

That looks nice!