Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 23, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YESSSSSSS. I've been waiting several years for flowing water building blocks. >:->

THANK YOU, KAITHEEL!!!!! :D

Uwk
    Kaitheel, Elyria, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Kaitheel!! Great job!! Love all the new stuff, especially the plushies!
  3. Test Taffies Active Member

I found many of each item except the recipe (is it obtainable by carpenter only?) and one of the illusions.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no I found a recipe on a toon , only at level 2 trade skill.
    keep on looking .
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'm missing the illusion still, but I don't really care tbh.

I ran the event with a 110 toon with PoP crate gear and a 101 toon with PoP crate gear and mobs needed several hits but difficulty was just fine. So it's only last-exp geared toons who blast through them which seems fine to me.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time finding the last two items (from the new ones). After two hours of only shelling. These are my results:

06 Aqueous Sentinel
    10 Aqueous Temptation
    04 Behemoth Nautilus
    12 Closed Clam Shells
    06 Explorers of the Wave
    02 Marid Lagoon Hunter Plushie
    12 Marid Tide Hunter
    00 Recipe
    05 Nautilus Shield
    06 Floor Dais
    00 Ulthork
    04 Sand Pincer
    17 Sea Foam Coral
    06 Seafoam Nereid
    02 Siren's Staff
    03 Siren's Pearlescent
    03 Sunset Sponge Coral

Would you mind checking the odds on looting the items? About to go run quests!
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I found everything except the Ulthork illusion in 1:15 - I found 3 copies of the recipes.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Yes, rng being a factor is usually fine. This much randomness for a fun event not so much? (maybe lol)
    It's mostly why I listed the numbers found. 17 of any one item seems excessive when you get zero on others (as an extreme example).
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

DenMum was still trying to get the illusion, also, when I was on Test yesterday.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

OOohhh! There was a bug in the reward table stopping the "Oceansfull Ulthork Bonepriest Illusion" from being awarded to anyone who had the "Oceansfull Adventurous Othmir Illusion" from last year. That was not intended. With the next Test update it should be corrected.

Thank you all for helping to test and locate this issue!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks Kaitheel and can we get a plushy of that Ulthork next year ? pretty please
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Oooh, good catch Kaitheel!

It explains why we never got it! And of course I had mine in shared bank so couldn't get another one with any char I guess.

I published my oceanfull house (medium house, Qeynos opera house under Leucosia) with everything at default size + 1 building block at max size (and I also added a castle and Myrist port in the lobby)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool, thanks! :)

And can we get the slot machine of the RNG loosened up a bit on that recipe book? Pleeeeeease? :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Kasa Well-Known Member

I can no longer see the Aqueous Temptation.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Kasa Well-Known Member

NM I can now see the Aqueous Temptations again woot!
  16. Kaitheel Developer

The following changes should now be on Test:
    • Nautilus Shell Shield - Shield is no longer marked as Heirloom.
    • Clam Shell Game - Possessing the "Oceansfull Adventurous Othmir Illusion" will no longer stop you from being awarded the "Oceansfull Ulthork Bonepriest Illusion."
    I'm looking forward to this event. I hope you are too!

~ Kaitheel
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks Kaitheel
    yes and I had problems seeing things too this morning , till I opened up my eyes .
    quick close them again , scary that pile of dishes
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sorry! We should've helped you out with it, since I think we used most of them on the Spring Road Trip. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I haven't had a problem with anything on testing Oceansfull, but then I never even look for illusions as I never use them. I love all of it!!!

Thank you Kaitheel!! Now port back to the buses and enjoy the trip!!
  20. Ladislava Active Member

First things first squeee I love all the new stuff. Already planning on what I can do with it!
    Just a question/suggestion of sorts. Is Miaw supposed to be so difficult to find in Shell or High Water? I swam around, opened some clam shells while looking then I went and got my ranger and track didn't find him either. Am I that dense or is he just that hard to find?