Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

[IMG]

Also 1-800-00VROOM is sold out.
    Geroblue, Katz, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Dave and I have been creating almost as many brand new npcs for EQ1 and EQ2 lately. If you haven't played EQ1 in awhile, check it out. It's easier for us to just make new ones than try to adjust the old ones at this point.
    Zeddicious, Breanna, Katz and 2 others like this.
  3. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

same art style? or are you revamping them?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm not sure what art style you would call EQ1 anymore, there's way too many mashed in there now. We do make it so they new stuff can go into EQ1 and EQ2 without much redo.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have noticed in EQ, likely done a few years ago, but different faces and hairstyles on NPCs I have been to for various reasons since 2004. My first year in EQ.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I actually preferred EQ before the revamp way back. I didn't care for it after the way back revamp. Of course I haven't looked at it in probably 10 years now.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

One of the tastiest stops on our journey Hershey's World in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Anything and everything chocolate you can imagine. I have already toured the museum on the History of Chocolate. Our tour of the Hershey Factory begins at 1:00 pm after lunch. So we still have about 2 hours to poke around the museum or the various gift shops. After the factory tour which is about 90 minutes, we get to go to the theme park again!!! We will be staying the night in a Virtual 5 Star Resort here in Hershey tonight and tomorrow we will be going to Punxsutawney, Pennysylvania and the surrounding areas to visit some Amish markets and Farms for some shopping.

Sunday, we will be heading south to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee to visit … Dollywood. Then in the afternoon, I have gotten us reservations at the Grand 'Ole Opry in Nashville. We will be staying at a Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa in Nashville Sunday Night. If anybody has anything else they wish to see in Tennessee, now is the time to speak up, otherwise, on Monday, we will be moving on to Pine Mountain, Georgia.

Now head on out and gobble up all the chocolate you possibly can and remember this is virtual so buy metric tons to take home!!!

AND

131 bars of Hershey's Chocolate for Ttobey

AND

11 bars of Hershey's White Chocolate with Almonds for Ttobey's Birthday
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

AAAAHHH this chocolate bath is so relaxing and good for the skin too, and wile I just sit here in total sweetness , I got a chocolate facial mask too later I will wash my fur with a chocolate shampoo.

I bet Dolly spend to much time in Hershey and she gained all the weight just below where her neck ends.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Canoeing in chocolate ! Don't splash me, I can get my own !
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Chocolate is wonderful and there is so many things you can do with it. Now after seeing Hershey's Chocolate World and remembering the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I keep thinking "I want a chocolate river now Daddy". I bet your fur is going to be so soft and silky Schmet!!! And Gero, if you do not rinse your canoe, the chocolate will dry and then you can break it off and eat it later.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Saturday ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!!

Here we are in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. Home of Punxsutawney Phil, the Groundhog!! There are Amish shops and markets all over the area and tons of them within 25 miles. We can have a nice relaxing day of hunting down those house items, buying some nice jams, sausages, cheeses, breads, and other Amish made goods. The workmanship in their carpentry is second to none. The Cabana Boys are standing by to take your purchases to the luggage haulers at any moment. Tonight we will be porting south to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee where I have reserved us a large group campground so we can have a camping/glamping night again with another barbecue since it has been a while since our last one and we can have the chefs and bakers make use of some of the items we picked up in Punxsutawney.

Sunday morning, its Dollywood. Another amusement park, they have very good food, some theaters, cute little shops, good music, just a good time. In the afternoon, we have reservations at 4 pm in Nashville, Tennessee at the Grand 'Ole Opry. We also have reservations at the Virtual 5 Star Opryland Hotel, so we will be staying the night. Monday, we can either spend the entire day exploring Opryland and Nashville, or after lunch, head on over to Pine Mountain, Georgia. If anybody has anything else for Tennessee, chime in now please.

Enjoy your day in Punxsutawney and the surrounding area visiting with the Amish. And you carpenters and tailors, take the time to speak with the Amish crafters, maybe they will share some of their secrets.

AND

130 wheels of Baby Swiss for Ttobey

AND

10 Amish Buggies for Ttobey's birthday
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

After our visit to Punxsutawney, maybe we should have an Amish Buggy mount?

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!

Good Sunday ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

I don't know about anybody else, but those Cabana Boys will not need to use the gym for quite some time after lugging all the furniture I bought from the Amish Carpenters to the luggage haulers, along with all the jam, bread, and quilts. I can do up a couple of my houses in style with this furniture, much better quality than I can make.

We are in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee at Dollywood, we still have a couple of hours here before we need to leave and port to Nashville, get settled in the hotel, change and go to the Opry. Besides the amusement park rides and the water park rides, I hope you all noticed how the lore of the Smoky Mountains was woven into the design of the park. There is an area called Craftsman's Valley, themed around craftspeople, I did a lot of shopping in here. Another area called Wildwood Grove, that reminds me a lot of Greater Faydark, with lore surrounding fairies. Adventures in Imagination, which is where most of the museum type exhibits are, although each area has a few so you don't have to do the amusement park rides or water park attractions to have a good time. And there are quite a few other themed areas as well County Fair, Owen's Family Farm, I hope all of you have the time to check out quite a few of them. The food is awesome, I found a little restaurant type shop in Craftsman's Valley that had the most amazing barbecue, I sent our chefs to see if they could get any insider information from them. I found a shop there with the most scrumptious baked goods as well. And over in County Fair, I found a sweets shop that had all sorts of candy, not just chocolate, I didn't know there was candy other than chocolate. I purchased a ton of white chocolate almond bark, some orange jelly slices, some orange lollies, and some cinnamon candies, and some lemon candies. Oh we will have candies for a long time!!!

At 2:30 pm we have to port to Nashville and check into the Virtual 5 Star Opryland Hotel so we have time to clean up and change as our tickets are for the 4 pm show in the Grand 'Ole Opry. After the show, we can return to the Hotel and have a nice dinner and then just relax for the rest of the night or utilize some of the spa service which are available until 10 pm.

Alrighty, I have switched things up for Monday, since we have had quite a few amusement parks and water parks in a row and I thought you all might be looking for "Something Completely Different". This is what I have planned for Monday and Tuesday remaining in Nashville, Tennessee and staying in our say Virtual 5 Star Resort Hotel and Spa.

Monday, Jack Daniels Distillery Tour, this is an all day tour, 8 am until 4 pm, I guess they have a lot to show us about distilling whiskey. You cannot purchase and walk out of the distillery with any Jack Daniels, you can however purchase it and have it shipped to your home. They do have a gift shop that sells Jack Daniels products, t-shirts, et al, but any item with alcohol in it will have to be shipped from them elsewhere. Then at 6 pm, we are booked for the General Jackson Dinner Cruise. Hmmm this should be interesting, considering how every other cruise or boat adventure we have had has gone. Then back to the Hotel for more relaxing and spa'ing.

Tuesday, we are going to visit Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, maybe we will finally get to learn what the wax mannequins we have been carrying with us all this time are. I love wax museums, I hope the rest of you do as well. Then we are going to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum. I think this will be very interesting, I just love to learn of the accomplishments of others. Then for some lighter moments, at 3 pm, we are scheduled on the Redneck Comedy Bus Tour of Nashville, this is a 90 minute bus tour of Nashville which is a comedy show instead of in a theater. Then at 7 pm, we have reservations for The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery!!!! *looks around intently at everybody else on the SPRING ROAD TRIP* None of you committed the murder did you?

Enjoy the rest of our time at Dollywood and lets have a blast in Nashville!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

129 for Ttobey

AND

9 for BROOM MOUNTS Ttobey's birthday
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Another vote for amish buggy mount :) Ttobey is going to be very busy, I hope he has been working on a lot of this stuff so he can have most of it done in 129 days.

Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I went to the Madam Tussaud wax museum in London but that was long ago.
    hmm I wonder in what section they will put Tramp some day ?

lol Dude :D
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Right next to Lady, I hope.

14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Punxsutawney Phil doesn't like his shadow,
    maybe due to not being in the Madam Tussaud wax museum,
    it could take a while or two,
    but maybe it would frighten visitors after all.

( Above hummed, somewhat, to the theme/intro music of Gilligan's Island. Really )
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That doesn't fit at all.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe while we are at Madame Tussaud's we could ask them to make Rattatobey Squeekcheeks and place him as a display, maybe next to Ozzy and maybe they could make Punxsutawney Phil at the same time?

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!

Afternoon ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

This Jack Daniels Distillery is HUGE!!!! I couldn't imagine what we would be doing here for 8 hours but we still have 2 hours to go and it seems that we have barely made a dent. It looks like there is enough whiskey in here to supply every dwarf in Butcherblock and all of their decendants for the next 1000 years and then some. We will have about 90 minutes when we are done here to go back to the hotel, clean up and rest before heading to the General Jackson Dinner Cruise. The cruise is 2 hours. So we will be back at the hotel by 8:30 pm and everybody can either enjoy the amenities, relax, go to bed early, or go out and enjoy the nightlife in Nashville, there are a lot of Honky Tonks within walking distance.

Tomorrow, we are going to visit Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, maybe we will finally get to learn what the wax mannequins we have been carrying with us all this time are, I swear I am going to go peak under the covers on them if Cey doesn't just tell us what is under them. Then we are going to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum. I think this will be very interesting, I just love to learn of the accomplishments of others. Then for some lighter moments, at 3 pm, we are scheduled on the Redneck Comedy Bus Tour of Nashville, this is a 90 minute bus tour of Nashville which is a comedy show instead of in a theater. Then at 7 pm, we have reservations for The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery!!!! *looks shifty at everybody else on the SPRING ROAD TRIP*

We can either spend another day in Nashville on Wednesday, I am sure I can fill it with more things to do, or we can move on to New Orleans, Louisana to visit the historic French Quarter. Let me know what you want to do.

I am going to find out which one of you is the murderer *puts on her deerstalker hat*.

AND

128 Kegs of Jack Daniels shipped to Ttobey

AND

8 BROOM MOUNTS for Ttobey's Birthday
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

better watch those French maids so they don't run away with some French jazz trumpeters.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We might be better off if they do, although Pijotre said they are helping him to keep Ttobey from gnawing on his bracelets.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

What a wonderful day yesterday. I learned a lot about American Whiskey that I never thought I wanted to know. Now I will have to tour an Irish Whiskey Distillery and see what the differences are, perhaps we should add that to our SPRING ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020? And that Dinner Cruise was great, I think it went well, I didn't see anybody falling overboard or getting queasy.

Now we are on our way to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. I tried to peak under the covers of those wax mannequins on the buses last night and Cey put some kind of blinder spell on them so you cannot see what they are even if you look under the cover, he better show back up so we know what they are or someone at Madame Tussaud's better know how to unveil them for us. We will be having lunch around noon and then we are going to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum. I think this will be very interesting, I just love to learn of the accomplishments of others. Then for some lighter moments, at 3 pm, we are scheduled on the Redneck Comedy Bus Tour of Nashville, this is a 90 minute bus tour of Nashville which is a comedy show instead of in a theater. Then at 7 pm, we have reservations for The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery!!!! *makes sure she has her deerstalker hat, her Sherlock Holmes pipe, her magnifying glass, her notebook, her pencil , and her black duster with her, and reminds everybody that she is a Troubie and can stealth so she will see if they do anything naughty like murder someone*

Nobody has said anything about staying in Nashville another day or seeing anything else in Tennessee, so if I still don't hear anything today, I will make plans tonight for New Orleans, Louisiana for tomorrow morning. Of course while in Louisiana, I have to go to West Monroe, I have to see me some Robertson Men, sorry, its the ZZ Top look, its a thing for me.

Now lets look at these wax figures that supposedly look better than the real thing!!

AND

127 Wax Figurines for Ttobey

AND

7 BROOM MOUNTS for Ttobey's Birthday

PS I still say we ask the nice people at Madame Tussauds to make a wax figurine of Rattatobey Squeekcheeks and Punxsutawney Phil and put them on display!!
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think it's123 if you are going by Oct 5th which was last year.
    Added in 2018Edit

This event will run from Oct. 5th - Nov. 2nd 2018.
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

got myself a big container of melted wax
    covers self in wax leaving only mouth , eyes and nose openings bare
    UUUUUUH look at me I am dressed up as wax figurine.
    waddles over to the tour bus .
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.