What's everyone currently working on?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Perrigrin, May 28, 2019.

1. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Since they killed off Fallen Gate, we've relocated on the Kaladim server (bare-bottoms vanilla EQ2, not in our first expansion yet).

My main there is Vispry, an Arasai Coercer, and Provisioner. My alt Vixxyn is my lvl 50 Carpenter. I've been working on a restaurant for Vispry using the Storm Tower Isle. So far it's got a wine "cellar" on the little island off the main one, a private dining room, restrooms, an outdoor eating area, and a stage for a live band and room for dancing on the roof.

What are you working on?
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

That sounds lovely - I can't wait to see it when it's done:) Well I'm not working on anything right now - I recently finished a home for a certain personage but it may not be shown for a while yet - weeeee'll see!
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Just harvesting. Have my carpenter at 50 but others are building in my homes so I harvest so they can build.
  4. Mariebella Well-Known Member

OMG I hate harvesting, I get so bored!

I just finished 3 big projects so resting until new house swop. Hoping to finally get my lazy bard to 50 on Kaladim. I don't really plan much sometimes it's just "OH IDEA DROP EVERYTHING."
    Niboota, Dude, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good heavens, woman, we haven't even officially started the next swap yet! :D

Uwk
    who, if it wasn't for swaps, would probably have way too many unfinished projects on the boil... :-/
    Soara2, Dude, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The possibility of rares keeps me going with harvesting. ;->

As far as dropping everything, I'm the same way, if I actually get off my tuchis for my own toons' houses. But then I never plan out anything like arrangements or outlines or whatever, so invariably it's like, "Ooh! I'll need to do this under here...a place I've reskinned completely. Oy... X-P"

Uwk
    Soara2, Niboota, Dude and 2 others like this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I put on some soothing music, and I have found I can get to a node, start banging on it, and while I am banging on it, I can read a sentence or two from my book. Audiobooks would also be good.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I play Best Fiends in between nodes.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

I just go out and casually harvest and kill stuff sometimes. I haven't had to do any real harvesting sessions though since they came out with the house plant. Now I just do quest and harvest here and there. My guild depot box is already full and I'm now working on filling my crafting house box.
    Soara2, Niboota, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One of my favorite guilds now is one that has a little (T1? I think) GH in Gorowyn; one of the members is also a Sarnak, with a 6-room house just outside the door. Whatever we don't have access to as far as the Bankers, Broker, Craft Stations, etc. right outside in the city, we have at his house. As a consequence, we have 6/10 amenities, none of which have anything to do with Depots, Stations, or much in the way of service-providing NPCs, though we have a Druid Transporter dude (if there was a Druid Ring that worked like the Wizard Spire, we wouldn't have him, either) and a Recipe Seller, since I'm not sure that the helpful NPC outside sells everything a GH one would. That's it, since we don't need any more than those. ;->

So, right now we're just working on filling the House Depot at the Sarnak's place (we have Crafting Stations in that house, too, most of them), the separate Depot at Uwk's place for his Forge, and the third Depot at the Provie's place, where we have a Stove & Keg. ;->

No plants though, yet. ;->

As far as what I'm working on, just waiting for the next Swap to start...and my potential house(s) to finish fixing up before I enter. ;->

Uwk
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

I love my plants, you get rare's everyday I have I think 11 of them now so I have tons of rare's.

Uwk if you're on Maj'Dul I can make you some mastercrafted armor and jewelry to help you out just let me know I have rare's coming out my you know what. No charge of course either, just let me know what you need.
  12. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

I've finished Skyscorn Ranch, Skyscorn Isle and Skyscorn Estate. I was working on my Butcherblock Caverns house but I needed a home for the house swap so sacrifices were made. I think I might try to decorate my halas home.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I may take you up on that, once I get over the level 100 crafting hump... ;->

Thanks! :)

Uwk
    who should probably be Uwkete-of-MajDul as a handle these days...darn server name changes :-/
    Soara2, Dude, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have to watch out for that with swap places, and remember when I'm using my 2-room Neutral/Travel places for such. More than once I've done the "hi-ho, off to New Halas [or Gorowyn] I--WHOOPS! Sorry! I'm averting my eyes, I'm averting my eyes..." bit. :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

:D -Jedi mind trick- You did not see anything!
    Soara2, Niboota, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would probably not recognize you if you changed to Uwkete-of-MajDul.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aye, well, true, someone's gotta keep the name alive; I usually have other suffix titles I use, since "Native of Crushbone" and other variants are really just an accident of "birth." The others, I've earned. ;->

Uwk
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Please don't eat the Groundhogs though.
  19. JasminiaMoon Member

I was in the hospital for a while, got operated on so I have been away for a while but my most current project is that I'm doing something amazing using City of Mist. I will drop hints once I get closer to finishing but this is going to take me a while. Hope all is well.
    Soara2, Seefar, Niboota and 3 others like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yikes! Hope all is well with you, too! :-/

Good local buddy of mine in RL just had shoulder surgery; poor love's a huge Star Wars and Disney fan and has the chance to go see the latest/greatest "land" opening there before everyone else gets a chance in late June, but if she gets jostled by the crowd nowadays... :-/

Uwk
    who really, really doesn't want to get carpal tunnel surgery; the gods know how long I'd be away from the computer then! :(