Eru-den of Knowledge - Lower Tenements - Skyfire {Video tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, May 19, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I was hanging out on Skyfire and found this random little gem:-

2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You're absolutely right, that is a wonderful little place! :D

Feb, my dearest, you know I love you; I don't know if it's my connection nowadays (curse you, AT&T! /shakes_fist), my aging eyes, or what, but I often find videos blurring a bit on me, to the point where it's tricky to focus on things, and I'm even noticing that in yours. :-/ Thank goodness for your soothing voice! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Febrith like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hmmm that's odd - they're recorded in full HD - just check your setting on the video when you play them - (down in the bottom right hand corner of your screen) and make sure you have it set to 720 minimum.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Thanks so much for that!! :D Had no idea -- but, good news/bad news... X-P

At first, I tried kicking it up to 720 from the default 360, and all was glorious for a brief, shining moment, no blurs, until -- no buffering bar, either. Okay, fine, watch the wheels go round and round for a bit...for a minute...or five...had to get all the way out of the forums, go back in, try again. Went down to 480; that worked better, with nary a blur, only had to buffer 5-6 times in less than 3 minutes. X-P

Finally asked my techie hubby to stop his online activities, and he grumbled about how we're now getting less than a meg/second of bandwidth speed, when we used to get 1-3 meg, and routinely got 720 HD videos with nary a stumble (CURSE YOU, AT&T!). :(

I will say, after I'd finally managed to play it all the way through once, I could then do so successfully completely at 480 again. :) Fortunately, it wasn't very long. X-P

CURSE YOU, AT&T! :mad:

Uwk
    who, at least, knows now what to do (besides cuss out AT&T) :)
    Febrith and Breanna like this.
  5. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Another perfect little gem of a house with great big wow factor The decorator must surely be erudite in the art of decor :)
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

/facepalm

<3
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Faeonara, Breanna and Febrith like this.
  8. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Very pretty!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.