Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I love, love ,love fruit wine I even used to make it myself out of all sorts of fruits.
    o no ( holds on to Caith ) he wants to jump on the hover craft and fly over to the fruit wine farm to get some.
    ( hands him an aray of different kinds to calm him down ) .
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning ROAD TRIPPERS, today we have made it into Yellowstone National Park and we begin our exploration of this park which spans 2 states and sits atop an enormous shield volcano. Lots of hot springs and geysers await us and lots of wildlife. Keep your eyes open for Yogi and BooBoo, Breanna has a gift for them (I didn't have the heart to tell her they live in Jellystone Park). By the end of the day, we will cross over into the Wyoming side of the park where we have another large campsite reserved, another night of camping or glamping, and another barbecue.

I hope everybody has a fun and fantastic day in Yellowstone. I have been through Montana and Wyoming many times on my way to Sturgis, but I never went through Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, or Grand Teton National Park, now I know what I missed.

AND

144 days for Ttobey

AND

24 Bottles of Schitt Creek Wine on the Wall for Ttobey's Birthday

*Runs into the Schitt Creek Wine Store and Buys 50 cases in various varieties and has the Cabana boys store them in the luggage trailers so Schmet can keep Caith calm*
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:) cherry, apple, peach, elder berry , blueberry , raspberry , black berry current berry, rosehip and so on wine.
    Like I' s said before's ' Ratongas don't live on cheese alone.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Schmet is one of the best to go on the ROAD TRIP with. I hope she can go on all the road trips!!! Breanna, Uwk, and Pijotre are awesome as well. The others have been pretty quiet for the last few days, I hope Gninja has not stealthed Pixi away, I hope Prox is alright on top of the buses and I hope the others are doing alright as well.

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!! Of course we have waffles!!! We have sausages, beans, tomatoes, black pudding, mushrooms, fried bread, hash browns, toast, toad in a hole, every pastry you can imagine, scones, crumpets, croissants, biscuits, gravy, eggs, and of course our marvelous chefs are on hand to cook anything that we may be missing, if you don't see it, just ask them and its yours!!!

Tickling the fish? I don't think I have heard of that. Although I did see a show on the tele about some kind of catfish hunting where they get in the water and ram their arms down the mouth of the catfish. And yes, do be observant of the wildlife and of your surroundings. All of Yellowstone is sitting on an enormous Shield Volcano, that should it ever erupt, it would be an extinction level event. There have been signs over the last 2 decades that it has been becoming active again, water levels and temperatures rising in some of the lakes which in turn is killing the fish, some of the ground temperatures are rising, the temperatures of some of the water erupting from the geysers is increasing as well, also there has been uprising in some of the land, so please do be careful.

Tonight we will finish our exploration of Yellowstone due to our time delays and be spending our night at the Virtual 5 star version of the Yellowstone Lodge and Spa. Dinner at 7 pm. Tomorrow, bright and early, we will begin our drive through Grand Teton National Park, still with our time delays which will enable us to complete that by approximately 1 pm.

Monday afternoon, we will be in Santa Clause, Indiana for our stop at Holiday World and Splashin' Safari. YAY, I am ready for another water park and house item shopping expedition, who else is with me????? We will be staying at a Virtual 5 star resort in Indianapolis, Indiana tomorrow night with dinner at 7 pm. Tuesday morning, bright and early, we will port over to Gurnee, Illinois for, can anybody guess, our visit to *builds anticipation* SIX FLAGS GREAT AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As per normal, should you have any other stops for Indiana or Illinois, now is the time to request them so we can alter this schedule.

Alrighty ROAD TRIPPERS, lets get out there and enjoy some more of what Yellowstone has to offer!!!

AND

143 days for Ttobey

AND

23 buffalo for Ttobey's birthday
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*strolls in and looks around, looks empty in here, guesses everybody is on the SPRING ROAD TRIP*

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had one of the best times of my life seeing Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park and now here we are at Grand Teton National Park. The views here are almost as spectacular with some more glaciers, lakes, streams, and more exploring to do. Here is a snippet of what I read in the visitors center:

Grand Teton National Park is named for Grand Teton, the tallest mountain in the Teton Range. The naming of the mountains is attributed to early 19th-century French-speaking trappers—les trois tétons (the three teats) was later anglicized and shortened to Tetons. At 13,775 feet (4,199 m), Grand Teton abruptly rises more than 7,000 feet (2,100 m) above Jackson Hole, almost 850 feet (260 m) higher than Mount Owen, the second-highest summit in the range. The park has numerous lakes, including 15-mile-long (24 km) Jackson Lake as well as streams of varying length and the upper main stem of the Snake River. Though in a state of recession, a dozen small glaciers persist at the higher elevations near the highest peaks in the range. Some of the rocks in the park are the oldest found in any American national park and have been dated at nearly 2.7 billion years.

Grand Teton National Park is an almost pristine ecosystem and the same species of flora and fauna that have existed since prehistoric times can still be found there. More than 1,000 species of vascular plants, dozens of species of mammals, 300 species of birds, more than a dozen fish species and a few species of reptiles and amphibians inhabit the park. Due to various changes in the ecosystem, some of them human-induced, efforts have been made to provide enhanced protection to some species of native fish and the increasingly threatened whitebark pine.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have increased our time delays a bit so that we are not so rushed, we will still be through the park by 2 pm though and on to Santa Clause, Indiana for our visit to Holiday World and Splashin' Safari, they are open until 10 pm, so I think we will have plenty of time there to do our holiday house item shopping and have fun in the water park!!! If we stay late at the water park we can have like an amusement park supper there of hamburgers, hot dogs, et al before porting to Indianapolis, Indiana for our night at the Virtual 5 star Resort.

Tomorrow, Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois. *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I have nothing else scheduled, we have the whole day at Great America!!! An entire day of rides, games, junk food, cuddly toys and more!!!! We will be porting to Branson, Missouri at 6 pm to get settled into our Virtual 5 star Resort and will be having dinner at 7 pm.

Tuesday, Branson, Missouri!!! You can visit any of a dozen or so water parks such as White Water or amusement parks such as Silver Dollar City. You can go to shows at more than 2 dozen theaters for various artists, mainly from the Country music genre, but a few others that cross genre as well. Lots of shopping opportunities and food that is out of this world!!

If anybody has anything else they wish to stop at for Missouri or any stops for Tennessee which will be on Wednesday, please submit them as soon as possible.

Now, just relax and enjoy the ride through Grand Teton National Park!!! Ohhhh and take lots of pictures!!!!

Breanna, did you find Yogi and BooBoo in Yellowstone? If not, I would suggest giving the picnic baskets to Schmet.

Ttobey will be so excited, we have seen so many things that will make amazing mounts when he animates them, he will never have time to retire!!!

AND

142 days for Ttobey

AND

22 days until Ttobey's Birthday (which I put on my guild's calendar so everybody would know)
  6. Prox Well-Known Member

Blood wine for me .....Dark elf and all .
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be Klingon :p
    Soara2, Prox and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no there is this dark elf lady running around going down her shopping list , and a jug of Bloodwine is one of the items
    Soara2, Prox, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  9. Alunae New Member

Hi hello! I know this is out of the blue, but I wanted to share an idea with everyone! I've always wanted to see if it was possible to suggest new mount ideas for say, the Marketplace. Like how the devs made Wings of the Scorched Skies. I think it would be SUPER cool if they made wings in each element, like they did for the Veteran's Elemental Discs and Chaos Descending Pegasi! Like wings made of water, earth, and air. :) I love wearing appearance wings versus a bulky mount that is ridden on top of. Thank you!
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Prox and 1 other person like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Hi Alunae! I think those are great ideas and I will send them over to the modelers. Something like those wouldn’t require a lot of time to make.
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Prox and 3 others like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

In fact, Those are at the top of the list! I don’t think we’ve had new wings in awhile.
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Prox and 4 others like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Awww yous is gonna be in twuble :p
    Soara2, Cyrrena, ttobey and 1 other person like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Covic likes this idea too.
    Soara2, Breanna, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Who is Covic and why are you being so nice to the newcomer and ignoring the rest of us??? I thought poor Gnobrin was your partner in crime.
    Soara2, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellooooooooooooo ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!!!!!!

Its Tuesday and we have had a small change in plans due to some suggestions!!! Wonderful changes at that, I think you will all be pleased.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Today we are in Gurnee, Illinois at Six Flags Great America!!! Its been a while since we were at a full amusement park as we kind of started adding National Parks to our Amusement Parks, Water Parks and Safari/Animal Parks ROAD TRIP, but we just couldn't go past them and not stop. But here we are and FUN we shall have!!! We can stay here until 8 pm local time and then we must pop to Branson, Missouri to check in to our Virtual 5 star Resort and have a semi-late dinner for those that may still be hungry after a day of junk food and sweets. And by the way Schmet, I read that this Six-Flags, has a shop called Nut World, you can get almost every kind of nut you want and you can get some candied, some covered in chocolate, all different kinds.

Tomorrow, you can visit any of a dozen or so water parks such as White Water or amusement parks such as Silver Dollar City. You can go to shows at more than 2 dozen theaters for various artists, mainly from the Country music genre, but a few others that cross genre as well. Lots of shopping opportunities and food that is out of this world!! We will stay on at our Virtual 5 Star Resort in Branson, then pop over to Stanton, Missouri first thing Thursday morning for our visit to Meramec Caverns, these are guided tours that I selected the option of 9 am to 2 pm. Then we will head to the Jefferson City, Missouri area to visit land owned by my grandpa which is now in a trust. You can all explore to your hearts content, then we will camp or glamp and the chefs will be barbecuing and the bakers will be baking so get your special requests in by the time we arrive in the Jefferson City area please.

Friday, we will go to Mammoth Cave, Kentucky. This will be an entire day or two. If you want two days, let me know. This is a cave system that is over 400 miles long. They also have Diamond Caverns, Hidden River Cave, Lost River Cave, Mammoth Onyx Cave, Onyx Cave, and Outlaw Cave. There are also above ground things to do, like fishing, canoeing, boating, waterskiing, kangaroos, dinosaurs, rollercoasters, horseback rides, ziplining, and balloon rides. Additionally, museums, farmer's markets, antique shops, gift shops, and seasonal festivals.

Lets get out there and make ourselves sick on junk food, rollercoasters, bumper cars, and fill the luggage trailers with cuddly toys!!!!!!

AND

141 for the Scrub

AND

21 for the Scrub's birthday which is now on my guild's Kaladim website Calendar, our Discord Calendar, and our in-game Calendar!!!!!!!!!!! Ask Rosy if you don't believe me!
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Who is Covic? Shame on you! Dave "Covic" Brown is Character Lead!
    Why do you want me to be mean to the new person?
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  17. Prox Well-Known Member

I would so wear Fire wings !!!!!
  18. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Just fyi Covic has been Character Art Lead for DBG for many years now and since wings are attached to the character more akin to cloaks than a mount it makes sense that he'd be involved. The great news is that since it involves mainly different people it should not distract Ttobey from working on your posted proper mount/work schedule.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It does distract me. Someone walking 100 feet away past my cube distracts me. Squirrel!
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

come on ladies don'ts be jealouse's her's idea is simple, so it does no's take long to makes.
    squirrel ? we already got's a squirrel mount :confused: am and's it will eat oures nuts we's are getting's at the six nuts place amm I's mean flagses.
    watch out ratongs are good in caves ttobey has family in those nice caves, they's might try to free's him. :eek:
    AAAAaaaaaahhhh cotton candy:D. . . . . . . . . . . where did " ttobey " go ?????