2019 SEHS Official Announcement

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 11, 2019.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Usually at this time there would be a GNG Home Swap. (Gizmos and Gadgets) I thought to switch it up since we have so many events going on in game during this time.

Okay so what is 2019 SEHS you ask? Another event to pull you in of course!:)

Summer Event House Swap!!

This Home Swap will cover several events that are coming up this summer:
    Oceansfull Festival June 6th - 19th
    Scorched Sky Celebration June 26th - July 9th
    Tinkerfest July 18th - August 2nd.

The SEHS event will run June 5th - August 15th which I think will give folks plenty of time to enjoy the game events and decorate too. (Which is never enough time)

Rubbing your hands together thinking of ideas? Awesome Sauce, now pass them on to me!

How to sign up:
    If you are interested, please send the following information to Aney2018@gmail.com
    • Server Name(s) :
    • Homeowner Name(s) :
    • Home Type and Location (if prestige) :
    • Home City and Address (if not prestige) :
    • Theme Requested : (can put what you would like or Decorator's choice)
    • House Size Preference : (if no preference, please put ANY.)
    • Name of Server(s) you will be decorating on :
    • Name of Character(s) you will be decorating with :
    • You can put up multiple homes to be chosen from your decorator if you like so include that as well
    Okay I picked out a house and signed up, now what do I do?
    Name your home SEHS19 and give trustee access to Aneylee.

I would suggest putting a book in the home with something about your toon. Your likes, dislikes, maybe a special request for the home. (Like I hate Yellow but want a garage) Hey it happens! If you are putting up several homes for them to chose from, please put a book in each home. (I will let you know which home was chosen in case you want to decorate the other one yourself, says no one ever)
    A house actor would be nice as well if you can. That way they get a feel for your toon!

If you would like to add an expander feel free to do so. This is not required. You could also put in your book that you would be willing to add one if needed. Sometimes they are not needed so I will leave that up to you.

*** Please make sure your rent is paid through the event. This is the cost and status of the home*** You can purchase the Treasure Hoard box from the Loyalty Merchant which will reduce the money cost by 25% per box, so can have 4.

The deadline to sign up is June 4th. Why? Because then I have to do my stealth moves on the servers and give access to everyone and send mail and all that stuff.

Who can participate :
    Anyone and everyone! I want to see all of you participate. We had some new folks with the last event that seemed to have a great time. And those of us that have been doing them for years! Come one and Come all!

So now the Rule times:

Please do not put up a million count home (I wish) and only want to decorate a 2 bedroom home yourself.
    Keep in mind that you may put up a small home and request a small home, but you may get a larger home assigned to you. You only need to do what you feel comfortable doing. You can always block off areas or some crazy idea comes to you and then BOOM. Well hopefully you don't go BOOM but maybe your ideas will!

Please do not put in for a house on a server where you can not actually decorate, as in making items for yourself. This is now asking others to help you out and honestly that should be only when you actually need it. If you can not do it yourself, then don't put in for that server. If I see that happening, you will be disqualified from the event.

Our helpers are there if we need them and I appreciate all that they do.

Okay I think I have everything covered!

I look forward to everyone signing up and having a great time with this event!

Aney!
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

****Place Holder: Server TBA******
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

I would love to participate, but I have family coming in from out of state to visit, so I'm not going to have time, but if anyone needs anything made or faction stuff on Maj'dul server, I'll be happy to help out. I can also help craft things on AB server but my carpenter is not able to do a lot of the Advanced stuff, nor do I have the faction for most things there.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I don't know where I'll be. I don't know what I'll do. But I do know this: can I please just have a nice li'l 2-room place...? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aneylee - you are a glutton for punishment LOL - but good one, nice to see the events keep coming:)
  6. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Yep, take me out back and beat me with a wet noodle!

I hope this is something folks are interested in. If not, there is always ToT19. I still wanted to do another one as well. Still thinking on that one. Something that Devilkiss and I have talked about as well as other ideas that have been thrown around.

So much to do and so little time :)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Xxtacii Active Member

Would there be a way to let the person that gets my house pick any Prestige house from the MP they want to decorate? I mean, how would I do that? I would buy, they would just pick. Should I start with a non-prestige house and leave a note telling them to pick one?

Xxtacii
  9. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi Xxtacii!

Yes, if you would like to offer up multiple choices, you can put that in your book. Then they can choose one and let me know so I can let you know.

So for instance, you could offer up say Lions Inn and leave a book there letting them know they can also chose Relic Tinkerer or Mara Island, etc. They can view the homes (Without you purchasing them before hand) from the Housing portal in Qeynos or Freeport to see which they would like to do. Then they can let me know so I would then get back with you so you can purchase the home, add a book, house actor and whatever else you would like. The only thing I would ask if you do not want to purchase all the homes ahead of time, is keep an eye on your mail so we can get the decorator in the home without a big delay.

If you already have the homes purchased, I would just add a book, actor and whatever else you want in each home.I would give them access to each home and let them chose.Then let you know which one they picked and then you can save the other stuff. If you are willing to add an expander, I would put that in your book so you are not buying one for each house. (Gotta save money where we can :))

Let me know if you have any other questions!

PS Please fix the Home Show chat channel on Skyfire!!! :D
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's STILL borked on Skyfire?? :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Yes it is and I feel so alone, no one to talk to ..........
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gah...don't tell me, let me guess; it's been down since the last Update? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

most likey yes. . . . and I guess still not fixed. I have been on Majdul or Thurgadin now since Skyfire is basically down. . .
  14. Sennetta Active Member

Signed up can't wait I love decorating
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Calling all my Peeps, I need your help!!

As you know, I can not access the Home Show Chat Channel on Skyfire. If you would not mind just reminding folks of the event and pointing them here, I would appreciate it very much. I will switch over from time to time myself, but I am currently working on the Anchorage stuffs and of course decorating a baby room for my soon to be Grand Daughter :D (I have 4 boys so I am tickled pink for sure).

I thank you in advance!!

Aney~
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just FYI, I'm available for any regular server, including Public Test and Thurgadin (my li'l AB gal got up to 98 Carpy!). ;->

And Skyfire's included in that, so I deeply hope we'll get that back again soon! :(

Uwk
    actually willing to grin and bear it in General Chat for the sake of announcing this :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  17. elflover Well-Known Member

I think those of us who live on Skyfire have no access...been sending tells when i see people to talk to them its sucks and gen chat is no fun.
  18. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Haha, I turned on General chat for the first time yesterday and it was fine. Today reminded me why I turned it off :p

But it is what it is I guess. (Give me lemons and I will make a Swap Water Drink!) Me Sha that is a very tasty drink!

I have put in a bug report and have not heard anything back yet.
  19. Aneylee Well-Known Member

16 More Days to sign up and I have 3 folks on 3 different servers signed up.

If you are interested, Sign Up!
    Worried about your decorating skills? Heck we have ALL been there(And still there :p) .
    Get your feet wet, I promise you will have fun!

The deadline is June 4th for sign ups so get them in!
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have, potentially, one house to decorate on each of the six "regular" servers (including Public Test); only asking for one, total, to be decorated. ;->

Now I just have to get the houses...brb...

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.