Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

EQ3. Set to launch Sept '19. EQ2 to sunset October '19?

There for no broom mount?
    Schmetterling and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Your requests had already been moved to the 1000's care to try for the 3000's?
    Dude, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Welcome to the SPRING ROAD TRIP CAITH … nice of you to join us completely voluntarily!!!

Today ROAD TRIPPERS we are in Spring Green, Wisconsin, visiting Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect Country Home and The House on the Rock, these are both architectural delights!!! Then we will be heading to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and another Barbeque. Tomorrow brings us to the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then the Kalahari Water Park, YAY, more water parks!!!! Then another thing I have been looking forward to, our jaunt to Milwaukee, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Wednesday we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum (YES!!), and then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Then on Thursday, Mackinac Island, MI for FUDGE!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* If anybody has anything else for Michigan, let me know as I don't see anything else on my list and it could be I am just overlooking it! Perhaps our new ROAD TRIPPER Caith has someplace he would like to go?

AND

149 for Ttobey

AND

Dude, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  4. Prox Well-Known Member

What did you guys do to Ttobey ? He is messing with the dates !
    Pijotre, Dude, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He is just taking liberties for some unknown reason. Perhaps its because he is now with Pijotre and Mrs Ttobey as his ROAD TRIP buddies instead of Breanna. Maybe it is because Gninja is sitting across the aisle from him with Pixi. Maybe its because Caith joined the ROAD TRIP voluntarily and is sitting right behind him, who knows. Maybe it is because his birthday is in 28 days and he thinks that allows him to change the dates.
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Dude like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Helloooooooooo ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Today we are in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin at the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then on to the Kalahari Water Park, YAY,it was about time for another water park!!!! Then we will be traveling to Milwaukee and another thing I have been looking forward to, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa, and tomorrow we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum (YES!!). Breanna, have one of the French Maids pop you over to get your Spousal Unit for this leg of the journey. And then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Then on Thursday, Mackinac Island, MI for FUDGE!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I absolutely adore Fudge with walnuts *does the Snoopy Dance*, I can hardly wait!!!! I make a chocolate fudge and substitute some of the cream with Bailey's Irish Cream and I make another one and use Irish Whiskey, anybody that has ever had these absolutely love them and leave feeling AB FAB. Thank you for the suggestions Breanna, there is never a wrong time for anything Frostfell related, just think of all the things house related we can pick up and we would not have to go to a meeting!!! So, after Mackinac Island, we will do the cruise ship that does the Shoreline, Picture Rocks, and Lighthouses.

Friday, we will go to Frankenmuth, and when we all have all the house items we want, we will move on to Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park!!!!

Oh this ROAD TRIP is even better than I thought it would be, this is so exciting!!!! And what great traveling companions to have, I could not ask for anybody better to go with. *ROAD TRIPPER GROUP HUGGLES*

AND

148 for Ttobey

AND

Dude and Breanna like this.
  7. Pijotre Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it was a side effect of the vapors coming from the GnT fountain next to the hot tub. He should be better now that Gero has fixed them to be tabs at each seat, so only booze from drinking not from breathing. Also Cyrrena so far me and ttobey seem to have no issues, besides his wife is not actually with him she just thinks she is, due to that elaborate illusion of him thats following her around :p
    Cyrrena, Rhodris, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I got really busy with stuff. Be back soon.
  9. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Fine, how about the grandmaster raid version?

[IMG]
    Cyrrena, Prox, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am so happy that he seems to have settled down and is enjoying the trip with you Pijotre. No more gnawing?
    Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

*grabs a plate of Gero's ice cream on chocolate chip cookies and digs in*

Mmmmm this is wonderful...….*points to the new bakers hired yesterday*…..Feel free to have them bake what you like, just get you orders in preferably by 3 pm.

Here we are ROAD TRIPPERS in Milwukee, Wisconsin at the Harley Davidson Museum *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE*. Breanna, has her Spousal Unit here so that should make both of them happy. We will need to be in Mukwonago by about 3:30 pm, so I have set our time delays a bit 1 minute in the bubble is 3 minutes outside the bubble. And then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Tomorrow is FUDGE DAY!!! Mackinac Island, Michigan for FUDGE!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I absolutely adore Fudge with walnuts *does the Snoopy Dance*, I can hardly wait!!!! Thank you for another suggestion Breanna. After Mackinac Island, we will do the cruise ship that does the Shoreline, Picture Rocks, and Lighthouses.

Friday, we will go to Frankenmuth and then Greenfield Village and when we all have all the house items we want, we will move on to Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park!!!!

Now is the time to submit any other suggestions for Wyoming and Montana. We might want to put the Wyoming ones in prior to Yellowstone and the Montana ones in after Yellowstone since we plan to visit both sides.

Now get looking at those Harley's ROAD TRIPPERS, there are nothing else like these in the world, although Indian comes in a close second!

AND

147 for Ttobey

AND

Stay Tuned, tomorrow we are at Mackinac Island, Michigan for FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Breanna likes this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

In eleven years, I have animated over 232 characters.
    Cyrrena, Prox, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That comes out to 6,732,456,722 animations.
    Cyrrena, Prox, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  14. Bludd Well-Known Member

if you had more potency and fervor, that number would be higher. back to min-maxing!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  15. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Well I wouldn't say no more gnawing. But it has been largely reduced and seems to only happen in the mornings when I didn't have my breakfast yet, something something my eyes ... something something ratongas looking yummy...
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  16. Prox Well-Known Member

:eek:
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He still isn't doing his daily countdown though!! But I haven't seen him trying to throw other ROAD TRIPPERS out of the buses so you are doing something right. Thank you Pijotre!!
    Pijotre, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!

Here we are ROAD TRIPPERS, Mackinac Island, Michigan for the largest and yummiest array of FUDGE one can imagine!!!!! Besides the fudge, as if anything else is really important (just kidding, ok, maybe not), there are horse drawn carriage tours, drive your own buggy tours, scooter and bicycle tours. There are a multitude of historic sites and museums to visit. And for the sporty types, golfing, sailboating, kayaking, parasailing, and fishing. Then we all board the cruise ship that goes by the Shoreline, Picture Rocks and Lighthouses and lounge about eating tons of goodies baked by our new bakers and FUDGE!!!! Tonight we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa on Mackinac Island with dinner at 7 pm.

Tomorrow, we port all the way back to Montana and drive through Glacier National Park, Lake Mc Donald and Logan Pass on our way to Yellowstone, for this entire portion of our trip, we will have our time delays set so that time is at a crawl, 1 minute in our bubble is 1 hour outside of our bubble, we can leisurely explore Glacier National Park and Yellowstone in Montana, then drive on through Yellowstone into Wyoming and when we have seen all of Yellowstone we wish to see, we will go through Grand Teton National Park.

We will see what day it is when we are through with this leg of our journey before planning the next leg, but I believe it will be a stop in Indiana first and Illinois after for another 6-Flags!!!!! So if anybody has anything they wish to add to either of these two states, now is the time!!

Have a great day ROAD TRIPPERS, get out and get that FUDGE!!!!

AND

146 for Ttobey

AND

26 for Ttobey's Birthday since I am not a scrub
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ROAD TRIPPERS, its Friday again and here we are at last in Montana driving through Glacier National Park. These triple decker buses are wonderful for this even though for some it is a bit on the chilly side, I love the weather, perfect temperature and the peaks are gorgeous!! All these lakes and the glaciers haven't totally melted the caps are still alive, some frigid temperatures and good snowfall and the glaciers could grow some more. Its cyclical, just like most natural systems.

We will make it all the way through Glacier National Park today and into Yellowstone where we will be *shudders* camping, or with all our Virtualness, it will be more like Glamping. We have tents and such in the luggage haulers for those that wish to be more rustic, for those of us that don't we have Gero's Airship and the Touring Buses. We will be having a Barbecue tonight with anything you can imagine, get your special requests into the chefs and the bakers by 3 pm, dinner at 7 pm.

Tomorrow we are still on time delay to adventure through the Montana side of Yellowstone and continue on through into the Wyoming side. We will not finish with Yellowstone until probably Sunday evening, so we will be camping or glamping Saturday night as well so again get your special requests into the chefs and bakers as soon as possible, Sunday night we are booked into the Virtual 5 Star Yellowstone Lodge. Monday morning bright and early we will head to Grand Teton National Park!!

Let's have a great time on this Wilderness Adventure before heading on to Indiana and then Illinois for more Amusement Parks!!!!

AND

145 for Ttobey

AND

25 for Ttobey's birthday
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I hope you are enjoying some fruit wine.
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Rosyposy like this.