Transmuting gone from Cloak of the Harvester

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gerak, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerak Well-Known Member

I have been trying to get my spreadsheets up to date and noticed my Transmuting was low so I started looking for reasons. I found that my Cloak of the Harvester no longer has +25 Transmuting. It just has the +25 harvesting. The description in both the list at the beginning of this forum AND the Wiki both list it with bothe Transmuting and harvesting at +25.
    When did this happen?
    Was it intentional?
    Will it be fixed or at least explained if the change was intentional?
    Dude, Soara2 and Beanno like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

*sigh* /bug it. We had this with the solstice earring not too long ago and were told it had been caught in an autoupdate script for stats. Heaven knows why these unique items are even being touched by the auto scripts but it seems they are and I suspect this is probably more of the same.
  3. Gerak Well-Known Member

Sorry to say. I have been /bugging it every week and it is still not fixed.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Soara2 like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thanks for calling it to our attention! Maybe if a bunch of us /bug it, it will get fixed... :fingers crossed:
    Soara2, Pixistik, Dude and 3 others like this.
  5. Gerak Well-Known Member

Another week. Another patch. And still no fix. /SIGH
    /sarcasm on
    Wait! This isn't fixed because it doesn't affect Raids.
    /sarcasm off
    Soara2 and Yachiru-san like this.
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

I checked and it's also still bugged on test so I did a /bug from there and also asked if they could make the unique tradeskill items immune from the auto scripts so this doesn't keep happening.
  7. Gerak Well-Known Member

Another week. Another patch. Another missing fix.
    Soara2 and Blazen like this.
  8. Avithax Well-Known Member

+Transmuting is a snake oil stat. I transmute thousands of items a week and over 3k transmutes I got 17% Infusions vs Powders with 825 transmuting skill +Mutagenic potion. The next week I did 2800 Items with 625 skill + no potion and got 21% infusions. +Transmuting skill at the very least has zero effect on the outcome and in my opinion actually lowers the results. I'm actually glad it's not there however a word in the update notes would have been cool.
    Soara2 and Pixistik like this.
  9. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

This is more true than we would like to believe
  10. Laaw Well-Known Member

raids have been too much attention for my taste, plus a lot of catching up on lower lvls
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Gerak Well-Known Member

****************NINJA FIX***********

They finally fixed it in todays fix. The only problem is they tried to slide it in unmentioned. shame shame lol
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Oradim Well-Known Member

I do see that it is now listed in the notes:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/update-notes-thursday-may-30-2019.589792/
    • The Cloak of the Harvester has had the +transmuting skill readded.

Maybe that was added ex post facto as I also see: Last edited by Gninja, Today at 4:28 PM

So, what you might really have meant was Gninja fix? I'll show myself out. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Soara2, Katz, Pixistik and 2 others like this.
  13. Gerak Well-Known Member

Thank you Gninja for adding it after I cough cough shamed you into it.
  14. Avithax Well-Known Member

Now I just wish they would fix the Reinforced Dwarven Workboots which had it's harvesting reduced from +20 to +15 harvesting. I had to run Unrest over 100 times to get the upgrade so the loss stings especially hard.
    Jaden and Soara2 like this.
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I stopped running the zone after I reached 100 runs and not get the drop. Have friends who got on first run and some in a few runs in. /hope it gets changed back for you.
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Avithax Well-Known Member

Keep at it. It will eventually drop but it can take quite a few runs. I have gotten it 4 times in the last 18 months running the zone about a dozen times a week, you can use a F2P account to pull the other lever if you have vet call.
    Xianthia likes this.
  17. Gninja Developer

This cloak has been fixed on live, folks. If there are other items with the same issue feel free to report them in their own thread or /bug them. Going to lock this thread so it doesn't keep jumping up to top :)
    Jaden, Faeonara, Beee and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.