Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That depends on my mood, so that is an un-quantifiable amount.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

155 ish
    Prox, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The ROAD TRIPPERS had an outstanding day yesterday at Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument. Today we are going to Rushmore Caves, Custer State Park, and the Pigtails. Tomorrow we give up our bikes and trikes and hit the road to the Badlands, we are going to follow the Trail of Tears and then on to Yellowstone.

And:

Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

I got the meatbeasts in the back
    Meatbeast tack is attached
    Hat is matte black
    Got the boots that's black to match
    Ridin' on a meatbeast, ha
    You can whip your Tinkered Car
    I been in the valley
    You ain't been up off that porch, now
    Yeah, I'm gonna take my meatbeast to the old town road....
  5. Prox Well-Known Member

Shows up in his new boots and shirt. Blood stains are not for road trips.
    Rhodris, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

To the tune of Batman
    Na Na NaNa Na na Na Na NaNa Na na

Na Na NaNa Na na Na Na NaNa
    Rhodris, Cyrrena, Prox and 2 others like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs*

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!

While we are here, we need to use today to visit Badlands National Park, we will set the time delay so for every 5 minutes outside of the bubble is 1 week inside of our bubble so we will not miss anything. If we are done and exhausted early, we can readjust our delay after our barbecue, with of course, S'mores, roasting marshmallows, and gooey cheese on a stick with the brand new cheese I filled a cooler trailer with while in Oregon.

Tomorrow we can visit Devil's Tower National Monument, Jewel Cave National Monument, Black Elk Peak, and Wind Cave National Park, we will set our time delay exactly the same and have another barbecue at the end of the day.

I noticed our Cabana Boys and French Maids were looking a bit haggard, so I dumped all of them and hired 16 new Cabana Boys and 8 new French Maids, YAY, again they will be kept separated since the others could not behave we wont take a chance with the new batch. I also hired us 2 Chefs that specialize in Barbecues since we all seem to love them and love Steak whether its in a restaurant or on the grill. And for our Ratonga friends, one of them is a Cheese Master!!!

Friday, we will be hitting Wisconsin, lots of stuff to do there, lots of cheese and ice cream and COWS!!!! Maybe we should just have an industrial ice cream maker and maybe some type of new fangled cheese maker installed in the Virtual Touring Buses since we will be getting into less cheesy and ice creamy territories soon. Remember, we are still in chilly weather so dress warmly. All the Hot Tubs have been drained, cleaned and sanitized for our protection and refilled with fresh water set at nice ambient temperatures.

AND:

wikčémna yámni tópa in honor of our Lakota friends
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

The spring road trip sounds fun, but the car ride with Ttobey & doggos looks far more fun
    Rhodris and ttobey like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ttobey is on the SPRING ROAD TRIP. He was buddies with Breanna and Mrs Ttobey, but poor Breanna needed a break from his misbehaving so we had to switch and buddy Breanna with Gninja and buddy Pijotre with Ttobey and Mrs Ttobey, the Ttobey Frenchies are in the Virtual Doggie Day Spa enjoying the ROAD TRIP as well.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE:

Ahhh another AB FAB day yesterday in the Badlands of South Dakota.

Today ROAD TRIPPERS, we will be visiting Devil's Tower National Monument, Jewel Cave National Monument, Black Elk Peak, and Wind Cave National Park. Again our time delay in our bubble is set at 5 minutes outside of the ROAD TRIP is equivalent to one week inside of our ROAD TRIP bubble. And a barbecue at the end of the day with Steak, baked potatoes, an assortment of veggies and salads, S'mores, ice cream, roasted marshmallows, and gooey cheese on a stick wrapped in bacon, and bowls of various nuts all around, with little take out bags of nuts for Schmet to take along to stash!!

I have had the Cabana Boys and French Maids turn the Hot Tubs up to a nice Hot Shower Temperature, please check before you enter to make sure they are not to hot!!!

Breanna, I have switched you and Pijotre for the next couple of legs of the trip, lets see how that goes. You are with Gninja and Pijotre is with Ttobey and Mrs Ttobey.

Tomorrow, Friday, we will be in Wisconsin!! We have quite a few sites to see here, we will plan for 3 days. We have Wilderness Territory Park and Kalahari Water Park in Wisconsin Dells, EAA AirVenture Museum in Oshkosh, Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect County Home and The House on the Rock in Spring Green, Wisconsin, The Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Circus World Museum in Baraboo, Wisconsin, and All Steamed Up: The National Railroad Museum in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Additionally we have about 10 various cheese and ice cream producers on the list!! If anybody else has any suggestions, we can add a day or two to visit those. I do have a cousin that has an animal farm, its called Gee Funny Farm in Mukwonago, Wisconsin.

My Cousin Kathy has Parrots, hedgehogs, cherry head tortoises, chinchillas, bearded dragons, chickens, roosters, Dutch rabbits, ball pythons, geese, peacocks and peahens, Nigerian dwarf goats, mini pigs, Flemish giant rabbits, Heritage Turkeys, sheep, llamas, mini horses, mini donkeys, Navajo Churro sheep, Alpaca, LaMancha cross goats, babydoll sheep wether, LaMancha goat wether, Shetland sheep wether, Highland/Dexter Cross Steer, 2-toed sloths, arctic foxes, sugar gliders, emus, Southern flying squirrels, Percheron Cross horses, Angora goats, Patagonian maras, Suri Alpacas, pygmy goats, prairie dogs, wallabies, aracaris, quarter horses, Oberhasli goats, short-tails opossums, Bennett wallabies, Nubian goats, raccoons, and ferrets. This started as her personal collection of pets and she started using them as educational animals for deaf children as she has been an international sign language interpreter for about 40 years, now she has turned her farm into an educational experience for everybody that comes there, including clubs, schools, churches, boy scouts, girl scouts, etc. Most of these are rescues, the veterinarians in the various places she has lived know that she cares for these animals in a loving and responsible manner so they have placed these animals with her. She has begun a breeding program for the emus and so far has successfully hatched more than 27 emu chicks which is more than a lot of zoos have accomplished.

AND:

Old MacDonald had a farm, and on that farm he had 33 Ratonga
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's too early for this thread right now.
    Cyrrena, Prox, Errrorr and 1 other person like this.
  12. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Beastlord variant of balloon anvil dumbfire pet.

[IMG]
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok so NO NO NO on the poor little cat. :(
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Prox Well-Known Member

Looks for the right opportunity, takes aim and shoot the kitty balloon. Makes a diving catch for the kitty. Awe nice kitty. You keep the mice from the cave. I will keep you from being an anvil
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Ahhh Wisconsin, the land of cheese and COWS!!! Schemt I think you would look adorable in overalls and I need some new ones myself, I am tired of having to order them online!!

Ahhh see Breanna, I was mistaken good thing Pijotre was here to save the day or I would have had things all messed up, you are now travel buddies with Kaitheel!!!

I like the idea of an airship trip. Maybe expand it and combine the cruise ship stops you want into the airship trip and make this our SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 BY AIR? It appears that our SPRING ROAD TRIP 2019 is going to mesh into our SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019 with just a couple short breaks for testing of Oceansfull and Scorched Sky before we have to release our dev guests for the big rush for Tinkerfest, NoTD, Expansion, Frostfell, etc... This gives everybody plenty of time to think of places they would like to see basically anyplace in the world. We can have Geroblue design our Virtual Airship with the top of the line everything geeky, plus cheese makers and ice cream makers, and everything we like, barbecue facilities and so on. We can plan for the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 to begin on, Saturday, April 25, 2020.

Now, without further ado ROAD TRIPPERS, since we are getting a late start today and since it is Friday, I thought we would just spend this afternoon enjoying the sights of Greenbay, WI, and have a nice meal at the Virtual 5 star Restaurant at the Virtual 5 star Resort that I have booked us into for tonight. Tomorrow, we will be visiting All Steamed Up: The National Railroad Museum. Then after lunch, we will be travelling to Oshkosh where we can see the sites and shop for our overalls. I have booked us into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa in Oshkosh as well. Sunday, we will be visiting the EAA AirVenture Museum, then porting to Baraboo, Wisconsin to visit the Circus World Museum. We will be having a Barbeque Sunday night in Baraboo before travelling to Spring Green, Wisconsin. Monday, we will be visiting Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect Country Home and The House on the Rock, these are both architectural delights!!! Then we will be heading to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and another Barbeque. Tuesday brings us to the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then the Kalahari Water Park, YAY, more water parks!!!! Then another thing I have been looking forward to, our jaunt to Milwaukee, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Wednesday we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum, YES, and then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Thursday we move on to Mackinac Island, Michigan for FUDGE!!!!

Sit back and enjoy the ride ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

AND

I have not seen Ttobey's count for yesterday or today.
    Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!! How are we liking the sites of Green Bay? I am so happy you are liking Kaitheel, Breanna, hopefully Pijotre doesn't become to stressed being with Ttobey or we will switch Pijotre and Pixi around, and Pijotre will have Gninja and Pixi can get Ttobey in line!!! Not sure how well a Ratonga will like being buddies with a Teir'Dal.

Here we are at All Steamed Up: The National Railroad Museum, the tour here takes approximately 90 minutes, then we will have a nice lunch before moving on to Oshkosh, where we can shop for our overalls and see the sites, after checking in at our Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Those that do not wish to go shopping with Schmet and I might like to stay at the resort and enjoy the spa facilities. We can meet up at the Virtual 5 Star Restaurant at say 7 pm for a nice meal?

Tomorrow, Sunday, we will be visiting the EAA AirVenture Museum, then porting to Baraboo, Wisconsin to visit the Circus World Museum. We will be having a Barbeque Sunday night in Baraboo before travelling to Spring Green, Wisconsin. Monday, we will be visiting Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect Country Home and The House on the Rock, these are both architectural delights!!! Then we will be heading to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and another Barbeque. Tuesday brings us to the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then the Kalahari Water Park, YAY, more water parks!!!! Then another thing I have been looking forward to, our jaunt to Milwaukee, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Wednesday we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum, YES, and then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

HAPPY ROAD TRIPPING!!!

AND:

151 for Ttobey since he has been slacking for 4 days now

AND

31 since I am not a slacker or a scrub
    Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gero, I think you should start on a design for the Virtual Airship for SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 (by Airship)!! I just love these overalls Schmet and I found. I bought enough pairs I should not have to order any online for a very long time!! And Schmet does look absolutely adorable. We took two chilled luggage trailers with us and filled them with cheese and ice cream so we should be good for a while since one of the places we visited agreed to deliver and install a new-fangled cheese maker prototype they have been working on and 2 Industrial Ice Cream Makers that utilize liquid nitrogen so we have it almost instantly in any flavor we want, YIPEEE!! I did not realize there were any cheese makers with Gnomes on staff designing new-fangled cheese makers, but what luck we stumbled onto one!

Breanna, how are things going with Kaitheel? Pijotre, any problems with Ttobey? Pixi are things good with Gninja?

Today, we will be visiting the EAA AirVenture Museum, then porting to Baraboo, Wisconsin to visit the Circus World Museum. We will be having a Barbeque tonight in Baraboo before travelling to Spring Green, Wisconsin. Monday, we will be visiting Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect Country Home and The House on the Rock, these are both architectural delights!!! Then we will be heading to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and another Barbeque. Tuesday brings us to the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then the Kalahari Water Park, YAY, more water parks!!!! Then another thing I have been looking forward to, our jaunt to Milwaukee, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Wednesday we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum (YES!!), and then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Then on Thursday, Mackinac Island, MI for FUDGE!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

**SIDE STORY ABOUT THE EAA AirVenture Museum**

When my grandparents moved back to the US for the last time, in the mid to late 1970's and my grandpa had retired. He decided that he was going to learn to fly planes. He was 65 years old when he got his private pilots license. Within a year he decided he was going to build his own airplane. He bought the plans for a Stitz Playmate and began the process of building the plane. At every phase of the building the plane was inspected by FAA inspectors and given the highest marks for safety and craftsmanship. My grandpa was meticulous and a perfectionist. The wings of these planes are made of wood which he hand carved, he bought the engine block and all the parts and assembled it himself, he bought the fabric or skin for the plane and covered the entire plane himself, he painted it himself, he built this entire airplane piece by piece in his backyard. There is an entire photo album including the FAA inspection reports, of that build, and the first and last flight my grandpa took in that plane 2 months prior to his death of prostate cancer on Christmas Day, 2001, in the EAA AirVenture Museum. He also completed the build of a second of these planes for a friend of his who died of colon cancer 5 years earlier, this held up completion of his own plane. There is also a photo album of his friend supervising him completing the plane for him in the museum. My grandpa had joined the EAA and had eventually became the chapter secretary, then the state secretary, then he was hand carving awards for his local chapter shaped like the state with a hand molded metal plaque with the winners name and what the award was for and the date, for their annual fly-in it started with 10 plaques, by the time he died, he was making more than 200 of these a year and was trying to teach other men to do it and do it correctly, no half-assing when my grandpa was involved. There are 2 of these plaques on display in the museum as well.

**END OF SIDE STORY**

150 for the slacking Ratonga

AND

30 for the non-slacking Wood Elf
    Pijotre, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

Kaitheel is a dream, we have been discussing plans on how to decorate the virtual bus for the next round of holidays.

Cool side story can't wait to see it, that is pretty awesome being in a museum.

I want heath bar crunch ice cream with a nice cup of hot coffee. There is just something about ice cream and coffee that makes them both taste better.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah I got bored.
    Cyrrena, Prox and Breanna like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Actually I'm doing something about something which invalidates the dates at the moment.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.