EQ2 Decorating - branching out into Skyrim SE

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi guys, my EQ2 Decorating channel is now branching out to include a section for Skyrim House Mods - so for anyone who's interested in the housing in either game please visit youtube.com/c/FebrithDarkstar - and subscribe!

I've taken the decision to do this as we've had very little in the way of requests for house videos in EQ2 for some time now - though some will be coming really soon after the latest decorating event has finished next week (yay!), but on the whole, compared to only a year ago, I see a lot of the established decorators MIA and little to no need of videos:(

Hence, a brand new shiny Skyrim section for your next special edition playthrough. Want to renovate and live in a ship? Fancy a wizard's mushroom tower? Or a hobbit hole? Lights that toggle on and off and sinks, showers and baths that work? A ranger's shack in the middle of nowhere to hunt? Housing has come a looooong way since the Hearthfire DLC and some of the house creators are truly talented people. I hope you check out the videos and enjoy.

Having said all that, anyone who wants a video or needs my help in game I'm still playing EQ2, and I'm still here, so just PM me if you need anything.
  2. Niboota Well-Known Member

Sadness...
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel - but the demand's just not there anymore in EQ2 - I used to be so busy. You remember what it was like to be overwhelmed with tour requests - in a good way - and now....zip!
  4. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Seconded.

Shame people aren't wanting your tours anymore Feb, I mean I do what I can but been an awfully busy lady! I have been enjoying the skyrim videos that have been popping up though.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol decorate faster, kidding:) It's across the board though is what I'm saying, very few tours by anyone anymore - still, that's all about to change with HHE19 so we'll all have something to watch for a little while soon:)
  6. Ritual Active Member

Now Feb is going over the wall , will this never end ? The whole community will be gone due to attrition.
    I'm sorry I have been unable to finish even the small house I was working on due to illness again ,but I will re-double my efforts if that's what it takes.
    I just figured everyone was getting sick of my stuff anyway as my last house got 0 visits outside of me , Cattie and Feb to film it.
    Please don't give up everyone , get out there and make something , even if you bull doze it in a week to start over.
    If we don't they will consolidate our assets and remove housing all together.:eek:
  7. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

I would like to bring back to the forefront the fact that many decorators are currently entertaining Anchorage quests, STOCKPILING the Anchorage currency, for in the future, said currency will be "much harder to come by."
    At least from my point of view, my focus has mostly been on this stock-piling, and slightly on getting the rest of my tradeskilled Ratongan through the Descending Chaos,... (wait? things are going to get,.. worse? o_O )
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

"Over the wall, hand in hand, over the wall, watch us fall" - you put Echo and the Bunnymen into my head dude:)
    I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill and I hope you feel much better soon. I know what you mean about low visitor numbers - seems to be pretty much the way of it.

As Ceya said, Anchorage, the current decorating event and any number of other issues will slow up decorating, but I need something to fill my time and my channel. if it looks like I don't care about it neither will anyone else, and then I might as well pack it in if I have no new content. There are only so many Skyrim house mods after all...about 830 at the last count so I can be busy for a while lol - even then, I have that many EQ2 videos already - and more to come. So it's just an expansion of my content rather than a total switching to something else.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good! No total switching; you are ours! :D

Uwk
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

You know it, baby /wink:)
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

Wait what? What the heck is Anchorage currency?? More grinding?? Jear Desus! (I'm quoting Brandon Farris there - I love his videos) Well... I refuse! Plenty of items in this game with which to decorate!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

meh,.. not really.
    since the Pack Pony is,... umm,.. unable, for "reasons," to venture into the /cue dramatic music intro Outer Inter-Dimensional Elemental Planes!, so it needs to be guided in those areas, and since we are there anyhow gaining status from the Guild Hall Harvesters (who also are afraid of the Planes) & the ... seated Gnome in the Library (i forget his name) and stock piling the much-needed Rares and current tier TS mats, just tack on additional benefit from the Anchorage,.... one only need do harvesting in any Elemental Plane, and one can gain many current tier recipe books, patterns, more rares, familiar cages, oh my!

so no.
    not grinding,.. just doing what we Decorators do anyhow,.. run around harvesting :)
  13. Niboota Well-Known Member

Groovy! Thanks for that info!
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

What about me? Don't I know it baby??

(I don't actually know what it is I want to know here :p )
    Faeonara, Dude, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  15. Febrith Well-Known Member

Honestly, I know nuthin' (a la Ygritte from GoT) :)
  16. blackjack Well-Known Member

Cool!

Are these your own mods too? Do you upload your stuff to the Steam workshop?
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thanks Blackjack! No they're not my mods but belong to far more talented people - I'm just showcasing them:)
  18. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL nice!