SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

They need a bigger parking lot and lower fees. Wanted to charge me a zillion quatloos to park my starship. Urf. No Valet, you cannot have the keys.
    Soara2, Elyria, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I thought I saw you sneaking into the shuttle before it launched. Are you on your way to space?
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nope, landing my starship, but it needs huge tracts of land to sit down somewhere.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yesterday was awesome!!

Today is Universal Studios!!! I cannot wait and if we have time, we can squeeze in Legoland or we can just do Legoland tomorrow. Oh this roadtrip is the best!!! We should do Legoland tomorrow and we can pair it with one of the animal parks!!! I don't think I want to spend an entire day at Legoland, but others might.

We can definitely put the Kennedy Space Center on the agenda, we are putting everything on the agenda and with our teleporting capabilities, we can go anywhere at any time!!!

I think we should have another ROAD TRIPPERS STEAKHOUSE MEAL TONIGHT, SAY 7 PM PACIFIC??
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Can't we just tether it to the Virtual Touring Buses?
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Sure, as long as there are no weather balloons involved. :)
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes yes another steak house Yummy!!! That last one was soooooooo good.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Security at Sea world doesn't play around, was just getting in a little bow fishing (looked much like a baby dreadwake) and next thing I know there are like 20 or so guards all around me yelling and screaming "put the bow down!" ..lol, I said yea right :rolleyes:...they must have had a wizard in the group I didnt see cause they lit me up with a bolt of lightning on a string!
    I woke up in some holding cell with what felt like a mighty powerful hangover next to a froglok who was laying in his own drool,
    they let me go but kept my bow and quiver.
    First thing I need is a shower...
    Where too next?
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes yes yes space sites! Woot woot woot! :D

Uwk
    who detests tequila, so no margaritas, but can easily tolerate rum, so...daiquiris! :D
    Soara2, Pixistik, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

O yum Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri :) I don't drink much but when I do that is what I want.

O cabana boy did you hear that? Go fetch me one.
    Soara2, Pixistik, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  11. Elyria Well-Known Member

*sneaks in while everyone is sleeping, carefully places enormous basket of freshly baked muffins filled with cream cheese and assorted preserves on the kitchenette counter. gently opens liquor cabinet and adds a bit more rum to the supply (my favorite!). opens the fridge, mumbles <how am i gonna fit all these pies in here?>
    {thump} :eek:
    *shoves pies into fridge in a panic, leaps silently out the door, closing it behind her...
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(not to worry; if anything's gonna be transdimensionally engineered to a fare-thee-well, it's gonna be the fridge ;->)

Uwk
    yay, rum! :D
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wakes up in front of fridge - - - :confused: curiouses , how did's I get's here ? and what's that smell ?
    Cheeeeeessssssssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pie. and muffins with cheese :D
    carefully steps down into the space pocket and fills tummy with cheesy goodness.
    AAAH heaven.
    I have's to tell Cyrrena to stop in Wisconsin for more cheese.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG don't eat it all!! You are going to get sick and I just cleaned the bathroom.
    Elyria, Rosyposy, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Pastries ! Oooh !

I hear whales singing, but I am informed I cannot join in. Sigh. Ah well, I cannot sing that slowly anyway.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

What a day we had yesterday, everybody had a whale of a good time, even Pixi!!!!

Today we are at Legoland!!! Then a stop at a liquor mart to fill the Virtual Touring Buses with everybody's favorites and I think the Cabana Boys need new bowties!! And you do not have to clean the buses Breanna, we hired 8 additional Cabana Boys and 4 French Maids to take care of such things.

Tomorrow is a teleport back to San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Safari Park in the morning and Knott's Berry Farm in the late morning and into the evening, we always close the show every place we go!!

Hmmm I do hope that Pijotre is faring well, he has been pretty quiet during the road trip, I hope he is over his jet lag. Maybe Pijotre is just very intent on making maps for EQ2Maps. And I am still dying to know what the wax mannequins are.
    Elyria, Rosyposy, Soara2 and 4 others like this.
  17. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Safari? I need another bow!
    Berry farm..they got wine there don't they?
    Elyria, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  18. Berret1 Member

I was forced here against my will!
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Firing up the work bench, I'll make you a brand new bow what do you want?

Ttobey is getting very cranky and he keeps chewing on his chains almost like he's trying to chew them off.

Legoland was amazing the things they can make. I had another very nice dinner at the lace across the street.

I think Pjotre and Uwk are doing something together they have both been very quiet this road trip.

The berry farm should have my strawberry daiquiris I can't wait.

I had to clean the bathroom Uwk was doing her hairball thing and Schmetterling was eating all the cheese and getting sick. I couldn't find the French maids I think they were maybe someplace with the cabana boys.
    Elyria, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Why do you need Wisconsin for cheese, my dear? We're in CALIFORNIA! People come here just for the cheese sometimes! :D

Uwk