SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I remember that place; we used to hit it on a fairly frequent basis. Too many escaped animals and real estate values going through the stratosphere later, and I remember when they bulldozed it all down and put yet another bunch of [fill in the blank urban/suburban sprawl crap] where they already had like 87 of that to begin with. :(

Uwk
    /drowning sorrows in fresh strawberry lemonade
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Ooooh is that a....could it be.....a jug of margaritas?!!!
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sorry I am wearing my nighties ran over really quick to get on that bus and o my this dining room bus is really nice
    and it has a screen for movie night and tables to play board games
    WOW that menu is long ( unrolls the menu and it runs down on the floor and across to the other side of the bus ).
    Good thing somebody came by my house earlier and picket up my luggage :eek: what you say nobody was send to my house
    o no I have nothing to wear.
    are we still stopping at that largest mall in the world ?
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

O I knew this would happen. We can stop at the mall of course Schmetterling we do not want you running around with nothing to wear but your pj's. O and what are those little symbols on them?
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Nah, leave Uwk's strawberry lemonade be. I came prepared! *points to shiny new 10 Gallon Igloo jug and pulls out a pack of red Solo cups*

Margaritas, anyone? :)
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

*studies Schmett for a sec* Hmm, not sure what the symbols are on the jammy pants, maybe little kobolds, er puppies, but I really wanna know where ya' got the Tshirt with Gninja's pic on it?? Nice touch.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

at least I got some toiletries and some undies or I would smell really bad soon
    ummpf ,o_O:confused: like that troll over there .
    and yay I packed some shorts and a tee so at least I have one outfit.
    and don't ask what is that on the tee it's a Cassowary .
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Schmet, that the Cabana Boys did not get your luggage, they will be severely punished by all of us *grins wickedly, pulls out, and cracks the whip*

Oh Cabana Boys!!
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Morning SPRING ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

Well here we are at the EQ1 display suggested by Ttobey and he is securely cuffed to Breanna and his wife so he will not escape. The other devs are cuffed to their SPRING ROAD TRIPPER BUDDIES and their friends or family that came along for the ride, but each must have a buddy secured to them, its the only rule we have for the trip.

This is first stop on the road: https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-2...P_zjgAOehdBmjZvzpH94KboFPkfWHge8cGslBOWu7CqeY

YAY, the EQ1 exhibit at the Comic-Con museum!!! From here I believe we move on to Sea World so I would not suggest imbibing to many margaritas yet!!!
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Can we get some fishing in when we get to Sea World?
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

You may end up sleeping with the fishies mahhahhaha :D
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Hey there is a secret room I found with all the future upcoming stuff in it. Ttobey kept trying to pull me in the other direction so I knew something was up and I made him follow me. There is a display in there with all the art work and stuff for future mounts, the broom mount was there in all it's glory. I thought he was going to cry when I found it. He tried to get me not to tell but.... I just couldn't keep that secret.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*Whew* Long first day visiting the Comic-Con Museum Exhibit for EQ1 20 Years and Sea World, and getting some fishing in on the piers for Pixi. Good thing our Virtual Touring Buses have laundry facilities or we would be stinking like the fishes for a while!!!!

On to Day 2!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!! Today is DISNEYLAND!!! Get out your mouse ears unless you were created with your own like Ttobey and Schmet and enjoy a full day of the Magic Kingdom and Disney's California Adventure!!!! We will be spending the night virtually tonight in the Disneyland Hotel so you may stay until you cannot walk if that is your desire. We also have the options for Breakfast with Mickey at 6 am tomorrow morning (Monday, 29 April).
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It was probably on a dias with a spotlight and everything as the crowning glory of his work!! *sniffles*
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

good thing we are staying in a hotel with a laundry room , I had to wait 2 hours yesterday to was my stuff in one of the portable units we got in the utility trailer.
    And showers are ok but I really like this bathtub with water jets.

iiiiiuuuuuh somebody left his dirty underwear and stinky socks in here , wait a moment what is guys underwear doing in this bathroom ? Breeannnnnaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell your boyfriends not to leave their stuff in here
    and there is a ring around the tub too.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Movie screen ? Lets project a movie onto Earth's moon. Lots of space there. :)

Good thing this isn't the Warner Brothers' Lot, we would have Yakko, Wacko, and Dot, who is cute, to uhm, chat with.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

The underwear may be from one of the cabana boys. I didn't bring my boyfriend with me since the cabana boys got to stay. I don't think so though because I'm staying in another room so maybe just maybe that stuff is left over from the last guest and the maids didn't clean it. ewwwww or which one of the dev's are you chained to are you sure it wasn't them?

I keep stepping in Uwk's hairballs so I've been cleaning them up most of the day.

I hope Pixi is going to be ok. I told her not to go fishing in the shark tank.
  18. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I'd recommend a last stop at Kennedy Space Center or Cape Canaveral if there is a launch scheduled. Kind of a break from the Disney/Universal stuff but still a lot of fun. And yes I did do the Space Shuttle launch ride....
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ahhhhh now I know who did it I found a hairball and I asked him about it he said his bathtub is clogged , with hair o_O.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member