SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And hopefully bigger on the inside than it looks... ;->

Han Solo's smuggler compartments under the floor plates? :D

Uwk
  2. Elyria Well-Known Member

3. Elyria Well-Known Member

(what's really neat...there is a Simon-like game on the front of it; if you beat it...the door Opens! ok, it's not exactly Bigger on the Inside, but there is a colorful, rather long scarf, a bow tie, a Fez...didn't see any celery tho. LOL i actually teared up when i stepped inside:D) ok, back to our regularly-scheduled road trip
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Oh yes you are!!!
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It has Myrtle Manor too!!
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Spousal Unit here looked at the thread and said it gave him memories of the Magic Roundabout.

Definitely visiting Cedar Point in Ohio, Legoland in both California and Florida, Universal Studios in both California and Florida, Disneyland, Disneyworld, SeaWorld in both California and Florida, what is that other one Disney's California Adventure? I knew I should have looked more of these up. *Looks at her wristclock* I have close to an hour!!!

And our Virtual Tour Buses can be anything we wish them to be and we can have the best of everything electronic and geeky in them!!!!!
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Looking things up now:

Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL
    Hersheypark, in Hershey, PA
    Magic Mountain in Valencia, California
    King's Island in Mason, Ohio
    Canada's Wonderland in Ontario
    Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey
    Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, Florida
    Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, California
    Universal's Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida
    Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida
    Epcot Center in Orlando, Florida
    Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando, Florida
    Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park in Orlando, Florida
    Aquatica in Orlando, Florida (Water Park)
    Shipwreck Island Waterpark in Panama City Beach, Florida
    Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park in Orlando, Florida
    Holiday World & Splashin' Safari in Santa Clause, Indiana
    Water Country USA in Williamsburg, Virginia
    Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort in Erie, PA
    Splash Down Beach Water Park in Fishkill, New York
    Waldameer & Water World in Erie, PA
    Enchanted Forest Water Safari in Old Forge, New York
    Morey's Piers and Beachfront Water Parks in Wildwood, New Jersey
    Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park Adventure in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
    Water World in Federal Heights, Colorado
    Great Wolf Lodge Water Park in Concord, North Carolina
    Wilderness Territory in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
    Kalahari Waterparks in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
    White Water in Branson, Missouri
    Pine Mountain Wild Animal Safari in Pine Mountain, Georgia
    Out of Africa Wildlife Park in Camp Verde, Arizona
    Virginia Safari Park in Natural Bridge, Virginia
    Lee G. Simmons Conservation Park and Wildlife Safari in Omaha, Nebraska
    San Diego Zoo Safari Park in San Diego, California
    The Wilds in Cumberland, Ohio
    Lion Country Safari African Adventure in West Palm Beach, Florida
    Northwest Trek Wildlife Park in Eatonville, Washington

Plus we definitely need to hit Custer State Park in Custer, South Dakota to see the Buffalo and we need to see Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument. We need to make our Virtual Bus Drivers drive our Virtual Tour Buses on the Pigtails of South Dakota *snarky giggles*.

While in Canada, we can make a jaunt up to the Athabasca Glacier, it really is something to behold!!! Definitely a stop at Yellowstone on both the Montana side and the Wyoming side. And there is a little place in Montana I believe it is that is an entire village built of minatures. We should see the waterfalls as well absolutely gorgeous!!!

Go through Utah to see Zion on our way to the Animal park in Camp Verde, we can hit the Meteor Crater in Northern Arizona, then the Grand Canyon, we can hit the Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest as well!!!!! Nothing else here really unless you want to see the proving grounds down in Yuma, but doubt anybody wants to go down there with all the woo haaa about the border, you could see the white tanks where they missle test, then travel up through Kingman go across the Dam and hit LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Whew!!!* 2 minutes to spare...

Anybody else feel free to add things now and as we go.

*Pulls the 24 foot truck pulling the 50 foot trailer up to the Virtual tour buses and has the Virtual Cabana Boys begin unloading*
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Can the Cabana Boys come with us? The one is really cute! Don't tell my other half that though.
  9. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Oh they are most definitely coming with us!!!!
  11. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Love the list so far, Cyrrena. While I touted a few local sites in Texas, in my earlier post, I have to add one to the overall list. I grew up in Indiana, and my FAVE themepark of all-freaking-time: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH!

https://www.cedarpoint.com/
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

O I forgot we have Babalo Island (SP) you get to ride a boat over to it, drawback is it leaves from Detroit, so we would probably want to port right straight to the boat.
  13. Blazen Active Member

If only Lion Country Safari was still around in Irvine, CA. We could have some fun with the hair-footed traveling companions. Funny story (not at the time): I remember my older brother opening a back window wing and an ostrich sticking its head inside the station wagon. Fun times.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

God the Fillet I had for dinner was so tender, that was a very nice restaurant. O have some of you not eaten yet it's like 7:30 here LOL just remembered you west coast people won't even be sitting down for a while yet. Well it was really good! O shoot I am on the west side now aren't I so I ate way to early I'm still on eastern time. No wonder I didn't see a lot of people around. ;)
    Pixistik and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Lunchtime for me! Hmmmm.....maybe a steak and cheese pie.....
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its there, I put that on one of mine before I made the really long list.
    Rosyposy, Pixistik, Kittybock and 2 others like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe we could port directly to the Island, you remember the other boat trip didn't go so well.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*Continues greeting the ROAD TRIPPERS for the opening night dinner, motions Breanna inside to enjoy conversation and dessert with her traveling companions*

Welcome everybody, Welcome!!! Welcome to the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2019 come on inside. We have Ttobey and his wife and Frenchies, we have Kaitheel and his friends, we have Chrol, we have Gnobrin, and we managed to trap, err catch, errr convince Gninja with a Gnomish stealth ninja trap, they are all inside, don't mind the pink leg irons, they are just a joke!!

Enjoy the dinner, Breanna says the Filet is marvelous.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Wow this is a wonderful turnout. I am so glad so many of the devs could make it. Even if some of them had to be er um hum shall we say convinced to come along.
  20. Kasa Well-Known Member

Oooh yummy what a wonderful meal! The devs seem to have some other kind of joke, they keep blinking their eyes. Not sure what joke it is but I will blink along with them! Oh maybe a contest to see who can blink the longest for some kind of in game swag! WOOT count me in! This the best blinking road trippers contest!
    :)o_O;)......