SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

Stay along for the ride, it will more than likely get worse :D
    Kasa, Cyrrena, Elyria and 4 others like this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Better, she meant better.
    Kasa, Cyrrena, Elyria and 5 others like this.
  3. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Alright alright doesn't matter where I read so might as well tag along to not miss out the fun. Since these are virtual an we make sure to do the Summer Tour in Europe?
    Pixistik, Kasa, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  4. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Margaritas!!! Mojitos!!! Bring it!!
    Pixistik, Kasa, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, some vehicles have souvenir state stickers on the windows... ;->

Uwk
    Pixistik, Kasa, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's still there now (it does seem to move a bit for some peculiar reason), but at one point, Google Maps had a certain item of interest in Earl's Court, just across from the Tube access station, in London... ;->

Tiny li'l dark blue building/box thing one could tour inside (Photos->360 degree View)... :D

EDIT: Yep! Still there! :D

Uwk
    Lateana, Pixistik, Kasa and 5 others like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, if it's a Chartered Touring Bus, plenty of room for luggage and mini-fridge(s). ;->

Uwk
    Pixistik, Kasa, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YES!! We definitely need to be at Johnson Space Center for July 20th this year! :D

Uwk
    who takes away points from people who don't know why... >:-/
    Pixistik, Kasa, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If it's a Chartered Tour Bus, absolutely. ;->

One of those big horizontal floor jobs; definitely not a big white metal bench seat (if nothing else, you wouldn't be able to lift open the door if there were people sitting on it). ;->

Uwk
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw... :(

I guess Johnson Space Center will have to be during the Summer Road Trip. ;->

Uwk
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sure, but we've gotta be back at either Johnson Space Center or Cape Canaveral for July 20th! Almost a week after Bastille Day, which should not be missed whilst in France, especially someplace like Old Carcassonne (been there/did that/got the postcard :D).

Uwk
    Pixistik, Kasa, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

And since someone mentioned mapping it...or something ;)
    From DBG to JSC

:cool:
  13. Kittybock Well-Known Member

As an aside, my hubby was perusing the forums briefly from work, but did not catch that this was a "virtual tour". He came home yesterday and asked, "Umm, Kitty, did you really mean to invite everyone from EQ2 to our house??" :p

Bwahahahaha
    Kasa, Rosyposy, Cyrrena and 6 others like this.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

And you said of course I did Honey, and by the way I need your credit card because I promised them lots to drink :D
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I have his Credit Card ready ;)

Let's kick this puppy off....hmm, is there room to dance on the bus?
  16. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

I know where we can get the Touring Bus!! The gnomes offer cheap rates! comes with free air conditioning too!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Edelphia, Lateana, Kasa and 8 others like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

just remembered one other place to visit , the "Rose Garden" in Portland , and in Portland you can splash around in their
    fountains it's like going to the beach in the middle of the city
    And I always wanted to go to Alaska , no idea if they have amusement parks there.
    And don't forget we got it all a sleeping bus so we can make smores at the campfire and the sleeping bus has air condition
    just in case we want to stop by Death Valley. the water comes out of the faucet warm and that's not because it's so hot there , but because there is a hot spring there. o yea hot springs we just have to stop at " Yellow Stone" a little nature on the way hurts nobody. Just watch out for unruly adventurers who want to kick a buffalo.
    And we got a galley buss with window seating so we don't have to stop so often with 4 bathrooms ( those bathrooms at the truck stops are always a little iffy.
    And if you have seen my earlier post we got a triple decker main buss with bathrooms too and a wet bar ( don't let the driver drink )
    OH yea and no problem each buss has a trailer for all the luggage and supplies we need.
    I think we are quite nicely equipped for our expedition.
    Pixistik, Kasa, Rosyposy and 6 others like this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I'd get on that bus. Unless of course the pictures don't do it justice I'm sure it is probably much nicer than it looks.
  19. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

it is designed with State of the Gnome Technologies(tm) to protect its occupants from being devoured by the resident Dinosaurs at Fyreskayle's Jurassic Retreat ;)
    comes with free air conditioning, and cushioned! seats! those are a new feature!
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

That guy driving actually looks like the guy that was behind me in traffic on the way into work.