{Rewind}...AB's only Low LvL Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by mothelm, Jan 6, 2019.

1. mothelm Active Member

Awesome we love new friends .....we have a very varied raid force....i would say anything but healer would be good .....
    Feara likes this.
  2. Vunder Well-Known Member

Sweet. I log on around 400cst
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

These are good folks here, you cannot go wrong with them!!
    ConcealFate, Feara and Breanna like this.
  4. mothelm Active Member

Just a little bump to stay on front page :D
    Feara likes this.
  5. Vashaar Member

Do you have room for a noobie Beastlord?
    Feara likes this.
  6. mothelm Active Member

Sorry been busy with work last few days but sure we accept anyone willing to join the spirit of the guild ...... Contact Eixx or any member for details
  7. Loresinger Active Member

Bumping again! We just started Echoes of Faydwer, would love to have a few more for raids. A dedicated off tank would be awesome, but scout dps, mage dps, support, all good! :)
  8. mothelm Active Member

bump to get back on first page :cool:
  9. Balamar New Member

I never raided in EQ2 sadly. How often do you possibly go back and do an old raid from the Shattered Lands?
  10. mothelm Active Member

I never raided in EQ2 sadly. How often do you possibly go back and do an old raid from the Shattered Lands?.....Balamar

>.<.....well we have progressed and are currently finishing up the 3rd expansion(lvl 70) we have not really done any back raids ....that being said we are still in a very early raid tier if you want to try raiding we are a good place to start .....please feel free to contact any member for details .....we are always looking for new friends =-)

Eixx..... Leader and sometimes Mr Bean Emulator
  11. mothelm Active Member

[Rewind] Has now Unlocked the Rise of Kunark Expansion.....with a new level cap of 80 ......if you want to relive some of the classic days of EQ2 please feel free to contact any of us for details or to come on board...we are always looking for new faces and friends

Eixx....Leader and Mr Bean Impressionists
  12. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

have to say, it was fun to get a myth 1.0 on my new toon. been awhile since i was able to make Norrath stand still for a moment lol

Come on down and join us! ;)
    Blazen and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Loresinger Active Member

Still working on RoK, plenty of time to come get your myth! A wizard/warlock, illusionist, or warden would be great, but we're open to any class!
  14. Lorandru New Member

I'm curious if people roll new toons for the progression experience? Level locking? AA Locking? Where are your rules? I haven't played other than to play around on the progression servers in years.

Thanks.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  15. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

generally people roll new toons and we just PL them. Some people prefer to level slower, totally up to you. But if you have a toon already locked at or under 80, your welcome to bring it aboard.

as far as rules and restrictions. We have some set in place so we can enjoy the content and to not be totally OP to where we are just destroying everything in our path. If you want some more info, look me up in game (toons name is Bucket) or any other member and we can put you in touch with the right person.

:)
  16. Sabrett New Member

Hello, I used to play this game a long while back. I am very interested in talking to you about your guild. I am still downloading the game, otherwise I would find you in game. What classes are you lacking the most of?
  17. mothelm Active Member

hello .....please Feel free to contact any member of rewind you see ...if you want me in particular then look for Eixx ...=-) as far as classes go the current list from raid leader is wiz, War ,Ill ,warden however if you have another class we certainly wont turn you away =-)
  18. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Come join us!

Currently, the higher priority classes we are recruiting are....
    Illusionist / Coercer
    troubador
    conjuror
    assassin

If the class you want to play isn't on the list, just let us know and we will try to accommodate.
    Look one of us up in game for more info. All skill levels welcomed. ;)

we raid Thursday 830pm and Sunday 900pm EST
  19. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

20. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

updated class needs...............

- Illusionist
    - Assassin
    - Conjuror

;)