DoF on Nagafen seems broken DEV READ THIS PLEASE

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Redlight, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Redlight Well-Known Member

Without blue stats, this content is far overtuned for a one-month expansion.
    The Peacock timeline is an absolute hell for a one-month expansion. On top of that, given that it was quite difficult to clear Godking's first named on FG with blue stats, it will be impossible without them.

Please enable blue stats to also fix PvP balancing issues. Healers are near impossible to burst down with 3 or less players DPSes (enabling blue stats would cause them to heal more, but being able to burst a healer down counters that).

Also, allow players to start Peacock at the final heroic/raid quests, the solo part is just repetitive non sense that many of the players on Nagafen have cleared several times. We DO NOT want to do it again.
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

On top of that, the level 60+ stuff dropping and level 50-60 items with a requires KoS tag.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

I am not playing on the Nagafen server, so I would not comment on the validity of this request.

However is seems unusual to ask for most of the steps of the main sig quest for the expansion to be removed. Wouldn't the quest update spots become hot spots for pvp? Isn't that the entire point of the server?

I am just a casual bluebie so I know nothing. Was just curious.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Redlight Well-Known Member

It is a timeline meant for a full expansion. Doing it within a few weeks without knowing whether it is even remotely possible to finish is ludicrous.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

So you are saying the PvP element to the server would slow the progress of the questline down so much that it isn't feasible to get to the Godking raid step over the course of a few weeks?
  6. Jarvan Member

No, we're saying that we shouldn't have to push through 2 weeks worth of quest updates for a weapon that may or may not even be achievable due to the current state of the game.

Doing peacock does nothing but keep you away from pvp, doing 29 quests in total is a waste of effort and time when we are supposed to be pvping on the server, not grinding quests for 2 weeks, to use a weapon for 2 weeks.

not to mention currently, the amount of health and damage mobs currently have is absurd which just make doing the quests even longer.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

This is where I am confused, maybe because I am a stupid pve player. How is it that the Peacock quest takes 2 weeks to do? I assumed it would take longer because people PvP'ing around quest objectives. But you then say the quest is bad because it keeps you from PvP'ing for 2 weeks. Well if it is keeping you from PvP'ing, it won't take you 2 weeks to do it. Do you see where my confusion is coming from?
  8. Jarvan Member

no, your confusion is literally coming from you trying to overthink everything anyone says. the quest is too long for a 1 month expansion. its unhealthy for pvp. and the fact that its keeping me from pvp has nothing to do with the amount of time it takes to do all 29 of the quests? where do you even begin to form your logic?
    Sixgauge likes this.
  9. Zenji Well-Known Member

The quest can be done (barring pvp interference) in about 4-6 hours. So please explain how it is keeping you from pvping for 2 weeks.

If you don't want to do the quest, and just sit on SS beach and pwn noobs, nothing is stopping you. But pretending that a signature quest series needs to be removed (out side of the raid update) because it eats into too much of your pvp time is absurd.

If you want the weapon, do the quest. Otherwise toughen up champ, I thought bluebies were suppose to be the snowflakes....
    Dude likes this.
  10. Jarvan Member

telling someone to toughen up when your playing on the blubie servers is ironic mate.

you dont know the state of the game for pvp tle, you opinion is not really of value to me nor this side of the forums lol
    Sixgauge likes this.
  11. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

The weapon only takes 5-12 hours to do if you just sit down and do it, it took four hours on Fallen Gate without pvp, so just giving a rough estimate here.

Since Jarvan for some reason thinks that PVP and PVE are incredibly different when discussing a quest (hyperlul) let me help inform you how pvp goes right now.

Step 1: Collect proc gear that is severely overtuned and doesn't line up with players without it, but hey, that's eq2 pvp right? Just stack broken procs/outgear the other player, then it doesn't matter who is good.

Step 2: Kill the same 50 players over and over again, then log out.

Read above, quest isn't that long. For the reward that it gives, and how amazing the proc is in pvp it's worth the time to do it. Not like there is much else to do on the server.
    Zenji and KaladimNate like this.
  12. Satyr Well-Known Member

I think it feeds in to people's desire to have more than one month on the server. The issue isn't so much the clear time, I agree with you birds, it's not that bad, the issue is getting it in the second or third week, having a week to use it and then the gear being redundant again. The unlocks are just too fast.
  13. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Pris 2 is still good in KoS. So it's the remainder of the server.