Runneye Collection reward ?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by olleran, Mar 25, 2019.

1. olleran Active Member

Has anyone discovered the reward for the Fabled Runneye: The Gathering Heroic collections ?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Nope. Take a look at EQ2U's Collection pages and you'll see that the rewards for several of the Fabled Runnyeye collections are still missing.

Poked Out Boss Peepers is the Solo meta-collection. It gives Stick of Peeper Poking and a piece of another meta-collection.

Other meta-collections in the lot:
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Mermut likes this.
  4. Tomshindo Active Member

I'm keen to see items with some useful and exciting procs in this game as it used to be.
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My feeling is that we now have a standardized series of procs and that we're unlikely to see "new and exciting" procs. Noxious/Arcane/Elemental Rending, Fates Entwined, Equalize, etc. have been the only procs for the last couple of expansions.
  6. Tomshindo Active Member

I think they should make efforts to create exciting items while they have time to try to make another PvP / Time progression servers. We already know that there has been similar items with the same and tedious procs since ToT.

And we're getting less worthy status. Long ago , each status didn't hit the cap or was difficult to, so worthwhile doing.
    Now all with Fervor/Crit Bonus/Potency/Resolve.

With these non-various procs and numbered status, how could we enjoy playing?
    I can understand making 'good' items are difficult than said, but I hope they modify either of the problems.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

While I agree the current meta collections are lackluster..
    But how do numbers make things 'not enjoyable'?
  8. Tomshindo Active Member

I just wanted to say that there aren't so many worthy status to look at.
    Due to the saturated status which easily hit its hard cap.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

If you see no use doing something - like collecting RE shinies - it's simply not enjoyable

sorry a 85 resolve charm is just worthless
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

I agreed that the meta collections this expac weren't worth the time.

I was just questioning the poster on his statement about 'numbered status' and not enjoyable.
  11. Twisty Well-Known Member

he meant he wants exciting itemization, rather than just more potency, at least for some uniquely-obtained items.

and while the sentiment is certainly of merit, i agree chances of going back to that are zilch. the return on investment for such artistic effort is not quantifiable and in times of austerity that's a death knell for any pet project

there are many iceberg issues with it that you simply don't activate with a stat-generator script. death by mediocrity is slower, even if more certain.