Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/blink

The Cloak of the Harvester does that? I thought all it did was turn you into a rock or something that could harvest better. :-/

Uwk
    who needs to look at that fine print again...
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BUG? FEEDBACK?: The vulriches we have to hunt in Kylong for the Pot of Gold quest usually drop vulrich meat, as one would expect. For a level 100 toon, though, it was dropping cockatrice meat and beaks all over the place, and as far as I can recall, there are no house items one can make with cockatrice meat, unlike vulrich meat.

My level 100 likes to make house items as much as the next person; and these are vulriches, not cockatrices. What gives? :-/

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Your provisioner can cook you delightful meals to fill your belly whilest you hunt!!!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Still the entirely wrong species, and that's all you can do, apparently, with cockatrice (-- wait for it -- oh! They allow that term... ;->) meat, is cook it (or brew something with it...ick. Well, if bacon martinis are a thing in RL...). :-/

The folks from the various mythos in RL would be very impressed with us, you realize: "You have those monsters as cooking ingredients and HOUSE PETS?? If we try to kill one with a spear, even stabbing its shadow, the essence will travel up the handle and be just as deadly!"

Or is that the basilisks I'm thinking of (which we also have as house pets and cook on occasion)... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, but it has to be better than some species of vulture meat, it just has to be.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I like the higher level meat better too , what's a level 100 doing with vulrich meat anyway
    or does my kitty friend like to eat level 20 bird food ?
    if it was me they would drop what ever bird meat that's the closest to the level of the player killing those birds.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's a thought, but that's not what I was thinking of...Vulrich Meat can be used to make house items! :D

Uwk
  8. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Who doesn't love a vulrich meat scented candle!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nom! :D

And I may be confusing this with another item, but I do think they (there's also the White Holiday and Green Holiday Candles, I think made from other critters' haunches [ah: griffin and bear meat, and lion and pig meat, respectively]) do particle effects...either that, or they at least make for a pretty centerpiece. ;->

Uwk
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok Uwkete I got the picture, I guess those Halflings and Rattongas have one thing in common
    we are always thinking of food.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And kerra think mostly of meat! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.