Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Froglok with a wig = E.T. in drag. ;->

[IMG]

And Trolls have hair; you should see my girly-girl Troll Illusionist in Thurgadin! :D Lovely flowing blonde locks. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2, Elyshka and Breanna like this.
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

I just heard from Otuno. Apparently, he's being delayed by a late delivery person, so his arrival is going to be pushed back by half an hour and, as a result, Rargnir's will be, as well. Those darned delivery people, they need teleporters! Please spread the word!
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

As always, thank you so much for that extra TLC for Test. We appreciate it and you!
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thank you so very much for a good time Elyshka
    all my big grown up toons got their quests, even some stragglers I found sitting in a corner of one of my accounts.

hmm wonders where the big berserker Kitty was today.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Either the ACME delivery people ("When you absolutely, positively, need it within a matter of cartoon seconds!") or the KerBLAM! Man! :D

Uwk
    Elyshka and Soara2 like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kitty's doing different stuff today, for the most part (though still appreciative of the Guides! :D), and while he has lots of Hordelings on Test, none of them are called Uwkete, unlike Cloudrat and her cloud of rats. :)

Uwk
    who's just presuming that Cloudrat is actually played by a female...
    Elyshka and Soara2 like this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Thank you for all of these quests.
    Elyshka and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thank you for being there. You're great RP-wise (and more than great to be honest), but on the "material part", it's way more than welcome. You have no idea how it's appreciated on a server where 90% of players are in a single-person private guild. We always struggled for status on Halls, and having those quests offered are more than a boon but a real salvation. Those 3 quests with double status can pay for a hall for years.
    I can't thank you enough.
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hey.

Hey.

Someone wants to come to visit next Saturday, April 13th around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC), but I've completely forgotten who it was. Do you remember? Maybe you don't know their name, but you know what wares they peddle and you've just been dying to get your hands on some? ARGH! Curse this forgetful brain of mine. I hope you can help me remember who it is. They sure did need your help.
  10. Elyshka Senior Guide

Oh dear, no one has remembered who it was? Gosh, I don't know what I'm gonna do! Well, I'm definitely up for suggestions here. Maybe something you say will help trigger the ol' noggin. I'm all feet... er, ears!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I could use something to shrink me I's am just to tallses for's a ratonga , I's am a tonga zilla.
    last week I's was to late , did not even see the post till 2 hours after.
  12. Elyshka Senior Guide

*smacks forehead*

Of course! How could I have forgotten?! EAGON AZUREFLAME! That's who was asking for your help. How silly of me!

He asked me to see if I could find some assistants to lend him a hand with a "fun guy" situation he's been having as of late. I'm not sure why fun guys are a problem -- I love 'em, personally -- but anyway, I did say that I'd pass along his request. So, if you're free this Saturday, April 13th around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC), head on over to the Frostfang Sea and see what you can do to help him!
    Momo, Schmetterling, Feara and 3 others like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There shall be fungus among us? :)

Uwk
    Feara and Breanna like this.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Ooohhh! I'd been drawing a blank as well, and that jogs my memory as well. Will try to keep this in the front of my brain for the rest of the week. <3
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

she wanted inspiration to what the next guide quest would be :D so next time she has a problem to remember what this guys name was,
    just tell her about the quest you would like to do.
    Thankses Elyshka :):cool:.
    Momo, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  16. Elyshka Senior Guide

Shh! You'll give away all my secrets.

Uh... wait...

I mean...

Look! Space zombie! *points in one direction, runs in the opposite*
  17. Gnomle Apprentice Guide

Space zombies!!!
    Momo, Hartay and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ahhh!! :eek:

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thankses so very much Elyshka for sending your dwarf friend .
    I's always wanted to do that quest .
  20. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Any way we could get Newsies and both Guide's Guides at some point this weekend? Double guild status sound DELICIOUS! :p