Tradeskill Recipe Filter Updated for Chaos Descending

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Just an FYI to let folks know that I have updated the Tradeskill Recipe Filter at EQ2Interface.com to include the sig line, the new basic and advanced tradeskill books, and the new Celestial Weapons.

I don't have confirmation yet on the names for the mount gear recipes, so they're not in here yet. (All the recipe names must be exact of EQ2 won't run!)
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I just uploaded a new version of the Tradeskill Recipe Filter including the Mount Gear recipe books. I'm not sure why, since the mount recipes never drop for me... I'm starting to think they must be imaginary! :)
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The Tradeskill Recipe Filter has been updated to include the new Mischief and Mayhem recipes, as well as those needed for The Anchorage missions.
    Pijotre, Quillyne and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Said it IG, but thanks for that, it really helps a lot!
  5. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

You're the best!
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Much thanks!!
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They renamed one of the Anchorage recipes, "Newly Feathered Quills" to "Newly Tipped Quills", so I've updated that and added the new holiday recipes.
    Niami DenMother, Pijotre and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Gninja Developer

Now I'm changing it to something else! *evil laugh*!
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I confess, I turned in a /typo on the original name because a quill pen has most of the feather vanes shaved off to provide a gripping area for the name, and the tip is cut with a pen knife into a pen nib, thus the original name didn't make much sense ;)
    Niami DenMother, Rosyposy and Pijotre like this.
  10. Gninja Developer

It was absolutely right. Side product of doing item naming at 2am :p
    Pijotre, Cyrrena, Dude and 3 others like this.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

2:00 am? We need to talk, haha. Sleep deprivation is not good. Game developers and airline pilots are two groups of people who shouldn't be pulling all nighters. Okay, add surgeons to that list.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Avithax Well-Known Member

Splitting hairs about it, the correct term would be "Newly Nibbed Quills" so you do have an excuse to change it again >:)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Avithax Well-Known Member

If you're working on vendors can I add a request for the "Buy 10" option to be removed from no-trade and Heirloom recipes? It has a nasty habit of sneaking under my mouse cursor followed shortly by several words that won't get past the filter here. It actually made my wife curse once and that's a true rarity.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Gninja Developer

That gives me an idea... On April first, I should make it when you mouse over the buy one it moves the buy one to buy 10 lol! Okay, maybe not.
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Phhhlllbbbbb
    Cyrrena, Gninja and Pijotre like this.