Beast'r Eggstravaganza Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Beast'r Eggstravaganza is now active on Test!

May the flora and fauna across this wondrous world rejoice, for the season of Growth has begun! We are no longer held within the season of Decay's oppressive grip. The Mother of All has melted the cold with her embrace and shaken the stagnation from our roots and limbs. Praise Tunare in deed and word! Thank the goddess, as is her due, that we may never know the day she withholds her blessings of renewal and invigoration. You are welcome to dance with her children and collect some mementos of the festivities.

New features for '19!
    • TLE servers
      • Fallen Gate – All of the event is active!
      • Kaladim – No participation
    • New in-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of event.
    • New event merchant items –
      • 4 New items added to all of the Beast’r Eggschangers
      • 1 New item added the evil Beast’r Eggschanger
      • 1 New item added to the good Beast’r Eggschanger
    • New collection
      • Colorful Egg Shells
    Returning features:
    • Search out Beast'r Eggs across Norrath to get flavor pets.
    • Beast'r Eggschanger merchant items
    • Achievements
      • Accomplished Beast'r Egg Hunter
      • Beast'r Egg Hunter

This event content is currently set to run 04/19/2019 at 12:01am PDT through 04/25/2019 at 11:59pm PDT on the live servers.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It explains the mail I just recived. But it doesn't give a clue as to where said event here (do I jumped to the forum to see if a new event was announced). It just say that I'm welcome to dance with her children (I'm from Neriak in case it matters)
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Collection
    peach spotted, blush stripped, lime zig-zagged : Frostfang / Timorous
    fuschia stripped, plum spotted, lavender zig-zagged : GF / DLW
    lemon zig-zagged, cerulean spotted, periwinkle stripped : Qeynos/FP

They're around the merchants.

(sorry for the massive amount of typos in the above message, I've got a bronchitis 2 weeks ago and obviously, I haven't finished shaking it. And here I thought I could start typing important stuff again ^^ should wait at least a day still)
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 5 others like this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I placed everything down and everything shows just fine. Collection works well. Found a couple of eggs and could add them without problems. I love the choice of fawns!
    It's really a nice and cute little event (once you have all the eggs on the chars that matter that is)
    Soara2, Pijotre, Kaitheel and 4 others like this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I see what Whilhelmina means. It doesn't really summarize the location in a way that will help anyone unfamiliar with the event. Perhaps some mention of "in and around the major cities" or something when mentioning the dancing with her children? :D
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 5 others like this.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Typos in collection item names:
    Periwinkle Stripped Shell
    Fuchsia Stripped Shell
    Blush Stripped Shell

Unless they're learning how to be beast'r strippers, they should have "striped" shells. :D
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sorry you are sick Whil, hope you feel better soon.
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 3 others like this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

And just for the record, the purple shiny explosion right now is rather amazing, since we have Beast'r AND the Qeynos City Festival AND Bristlebane Day shinies all going at once on Test. It is either a collector's dream, or their nightmare, and I haven't quite figured out which, yet. :D
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  9. Elyria Well-Known Member

another typo in the collections is lavendar zig-zagged shell...should be lavender:)
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 3 others like this.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Lucky us, the new collection is mostly centered around the merchant which really helps a lot!

I grabbed a full collection of eggs (twice) with a char that didn't participate last year, could turn them all into furniture and validated the 2 achievements so they still work fine.

I just placed everything in my Qeynos Opera house, "Beastr Eggstravaganza 2019" medium homes, under Leucosia. Even put the fauns at max size (they can turn pretty big, I like it a lot).

(thanks Cyrrena, I'm finally starting to get better, but those last 2 weeks were pretty hard, lots of fever and I had to take care of my big boy who had it first and gave it to me, it was hard on him too)
    Elyria, Soara2, Cyrrena and 5 others like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, bronchitis...lovely disease, really it is. Can be either bacterial or viral in origin; I seem to have always had the bacterial version growing up (got it every damn year...), because I could either lick it in a week->10 days with a bottle full of penicillin pills (gives you an idea how long ago that was) or one shot of it right in the butt. :-/

If it's viral, of course, you're sol until it goes away. :( In my experience, it takes about 3 weeks to finally shake, and/or the entirety of Winter Break, whichever is longer. :-/

Can we have a screenshot of the Opera House here? :D

Uwk
    Elyria, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for the feedback, both of you. Great suggestion!

~ Kaitheel
    Elyria, Soara2, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

I mean, it is that time of year with baby chicks and bunnies... right!? Yikes. Nope. Gonna correct those.

~ Kaitheel
    Elyria, Soara2, Cyrrena and 5 others like this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Wow. I wasn't even sick when I was making all these typos. (Get better soon, Whilhelmina!)

~ Kaitheel
    Elyria, Soara2, Cyrrena and 6 others like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

here we go again I guess this is the busy time of the year for the test server .
    you guys are cracking me up :D
    And I thought misspelling stuff is my job, my spelling is sometimes so bad I always look , when there is a red line under my words.
    I just love the idea of stripper eggsters.;):cool:.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I love it. All that purple shiny has me mesmerized!!
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I just counted my eggs on live from last year that I did not get exchanged, because I was running late and not watching the clock closely enough, I still have 143 eggs to exchange.

*wonders if she should exchange before even thinking of beginning anything Beast'r egg related this year*
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hey, I feel better already knowing you weren't sick hehe! Thanks :D
    I'm way better, now to kick my blood pressure back up would be a good thing ^^ *goes back to eating salty nuts and drinking coffee*

Cyrrena, you should make a chocolate omelet first ;p

There's, lucky us, no new eggs to gather this year, which I really like. Gives time to catch up with alts and so on. And apart from the egg-hunting, it's really fast to wrap up. Nice cute little event, I really like it.

EDIT: you'll find screenshots of buyables on EQ2TC: http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q565
    Way better than my Opera house (I try to maintain it IG for people who want a very quick tour without going to Heroes of Test guild hall in Gorowyn, but said guild hall is way better and has everything faster !)
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I think Niami must have either the sixth sense , or a secret cannel to the deves
    She always has all the new stuff up before I even know there is a new event :D our Den mother is the best :)
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

143 eggs goodness I hope none turned rotten.