Warlock AA spec & spell rotation

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Celan, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Celan Active Member

Hey everyone,

I've dusted off my warlock and am trying to get into playing him a little bit more. So now am calling out to all you experienced warlocks for hints and advice about must haves in the AA spec as well as spell rotation. Information about the later is even more important to me, so I'd appreciate any help given.
    My character is lvl 110, named Lhoris, and an etherealist https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446689430141 if that matters,

Thank you kindly in advance.

PS. I know I need to upgrade my lvl 101-110 spells from apprentice, just haven't gotten around to harvest the rares and do the expert spells yet.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ask on your server who the best warlocks are. Look them up on EQ2U. You can actually download their AA spec and then load it on your character if you like. However, note that you need to look over their AA before doing this and consider what they're trying to do. The choices someone makes for a raiding toon aren't necessarily best for a soloer or someone who is doing Heroics.

We can't give you a cast order, because that depends very heavily on the level and quality of the spells, what AA you have selected, and so forth. However, a fellow posted a Warlock DPS Efficiency tool some time back, you can use that to figure out your own cast order. Or create your own spreadsheet and figure it out that way, using ACT to assist you.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Alexstrasza Active Member

If you are on discord, you can send me a message and I will work with you, my name on Discord is Arkmaru
  4. Stammel Desperado Active Member

What's the 4 digit tag at the end?
  5. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Yeah, no one has a program to use to read that, and I sure as hell can't read jibberish on Word Pad.

Cause I'm bringing my warlock back, and over the next few weeks, I'll be using the Daybreak cash to boost them all to ancient. It should take me roughly 1 month to do, so if someone can suggest a good casting circle, I'd greatly appreciate it.

P.s.: I don't raid. Just group.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's standard Excel.
  7. Stammel Desperado Active Member

For some reason, it's not coming up in Excel. I'll run a diagnostic on it and see why....