{Rewind}...AB's only Low LvL Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by mothelm, Jan 6, 2019.

1. mothelm Active Member

you cant be any crazier then me and i could use a EQ2 Content/mechanics expert ....so yes please come on board ;)
  2. mothelm Active Member

Just a Little tap for Effect....:cool:
  3. Tommara Active Member

What classes do you need and what are the rules? I've got some Stormhold toons that were moved to AB when DBG shut it down, which are not where my highest level toons are (and hence will never play another TLE server again), that I've been in the process of deleting, but have several left.

And a friendly bump.
  4. mothelm Active Member

current lock is level 60 for DoF .....we are 1-2 weeks from opening KoS we have a lite rule set .....which in genral states that you should stick to gear from in expansion no MC fabled....a AA template set to expanions level is required for raids....most feature are aloud out of raid ....a goal post system for expansion advancement...DKP awards for HQ.hallmark, etc completion... a guild charter is on our discord.....please contact anyone from guild we would be happy to answer any questions you have
  5. mothelm Active Member

6. Tommara Active Member

7. mothelm Active Member

Just a little Tap :rolleyes:
  8. mothelm Active Member

UPDATE:
    Kingdom of Sky Now open.....with New Level Cap of 70....

{Rewind}.....New friend Reliving Old adventures.......TLE on Our Terms.....Welcoming New, Returning, or Veterans of EQ2...

Eixx....Leader and sometimes Fool of {Rewind}:cool:
  9. mothelm Active Member

10. mothelm Active Member

11. Saints Member

Rewind sounds amazing!

I'm basically a New Player when it comes to EQ2 so I'm headed over to Mangler. That said, I really love the idea of what Rewind is and really could have enjoyed an experience like that for jumping in.

Happy adventuring!
    Feara likes this.
  12. mothelm Active Member

we are alt friendly if you still want on board contact any of us =-)

Eixx
    Saints likes this.
  13. mothelm Active Member

Bump to stay on first page ......:D
  14. Starless New Member

Hi, I just started playing after a long hiatus. I'm thinking of playing on the new tle, depending on how it goes.

How long would it take to catch up to kos? Starting fresh.
  15. mothelm Active Member

well that depends if you want Pl can be less then 30 mins in live.....if you need practice with your toon few days .....after that you can gear spell etc along with rest of us .....if you are interested please contact someone in guild for details

Eixx......leader of Rewind
  16. mothelm Active Member

Staying on the front page ...:cool:
  17. mothelm Active Member

18. mothelm Active Member

19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I sent some more this way and they weren't even looking for guilds, they were saying nobody groups, I suggested joining a guild and making friends.
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Vunder Well-Known Member

Interested in rolling a new toon on a new server.

What classes are you in need of, i play just about everything but excel at healing and brigs