Prismatic Proc

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Occisor, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Occisor New Member

Hits too hard in PvP - sometimes over 15% HP in one hit. Yes, it's a long quest, but that doesn't justify something hitting this hard. Cut in half it would still be more than powerful enough. Solo fights shouldn't be decided on the fact I got lucky with four procs rather than my opponents two.
  2. Milambers Active Member

Agreed. It should be good but not this good.
  3. sh33pOwner New Member

There are no balance for solo pvp and it haven't ever been. But prismatic proc is really ok in group fights. not OP
  4. Milambers Active Member

Sheep, I don’t think I could disagree more with this. Just because PvP isn’t specifically balanced around solo play, doesn’t mean you put in an item that destroys any semblance of it. I think your line of thinking is that because group balance is out of whack atm, it’s okay to leave in a item that it some way helps ease the dreadful snooze fest that occurs when two stacked groups meet. If that’s the case, fix the issue of heal strength (or damage strength) and people having huge mana restoration cabability, don’t do it through a dodgy hit and hope proc.

On a side note, I think solo balance is a lot worse now than most of Nagafen’s history. With only like 12 buttons each, the opportunity for skill to outshine fundamental class balance is lessened dramatically.
  5. Trasor Active Member

Honestly, it got nerfed too hard for the effort it takes to get it.
  6. Seth Well-Known Member

Pvp aint meant to be in EQ2. easy. No Proc on gear is acceptable Lol.