[Wish List] Non-Specific House Items

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Lera Well-Known Member

\aITEM 314491464 -352377087:Krymok's Peace Plan\/a and \aITEM -686162746 1675683870:The Archtome of Haoaera\/a are the three-book appearance and non-Lore, and you can buy them from the sage after you do the quests.

But, yes, it is odd that those others are Lore, and it would be nice if that tag were removed.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, sweet! Very cool; gonna look them up on Wiki now and find out how to get them. :)

Thanks for the head's-up, Mum! :D

Uwk

EDIT: GRRR! Nowhere in either Wiki or even Ye Olde Zamme does it say that the first is a reward for doing the quest, "Errand of Destiny"! Thank goodness for Lera's EQ2 Furniture. Shoulda gone there first... :-/

The second set is from the quest, "Brink of Annihilation," and given the theme, it's probably related; these are books from the attempt(s) of the Sarnak and Haoaerans to hash together a peace...that ultimately failed, but at least we get cool house items out of it. ;->

Uwk
    who should probably feel bad about a bunch of lizards and birds not seeing eye to eye, but, y'know, kitty... ;->
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Krymok's is dead easy to get, one NPC is in Gorowyn on the lowest platform above the entrance from the dock cave, and the other you get to by taking the Docks griffon to the the nearby slightly inland station, and the NPC is right past it.

Niami, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep to all of the above! The highest level quest for those books is like 17. ;->

Uwk
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

We need zombie plushies...like the drool dumb-faced guys in Fallen Gate...how do we not have those as plushies already?!
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Hibbie's stove, also the flour sacks!

[IMG]
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg your mind to my mind - I'd literally just uploaded a picture of this to add to this thread lol
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

As one strolls up the path from the New Halas docks to the town (and if you break out of the New Halas Magical Manor, pic on left), there are some tall poles topped with braziers (magically fueled and fired, no doubt). We need these when decorating something more rustic, and certainly the Halasian homes.

If it's too hard to pull the pole-with-brazier out, they could just reskin the carpenter-made Brazier on a Pillar (pic on the right, shown sunk into the guardrail posts of a New Halas patio.

[IMG]
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Also, after decorating with a Brew Day theme, I think House Actors need a "Drink" action!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think the closest they come to would be the Tradeskill - Cooking action, or whatever it's called, where they're stirring what looks like a mulled wine pot. ;->

Uwk
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Green, purple, and yellow mist tiles, and black snow/ash clouds.....
  12. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

and some tiles of the yuck water from the plague lands...
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bleagh...well, on the other hand, we do have a lot of nice, clean water tiles... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  14. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

they'd be fantastic for creating....brackish....places.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

try putting the funny grass type tiles from Moonlight enchantments underneath plain water tiles, it makes them look kind of swampy... its the grass tiles that look like they have little yellow weeds starting to grow in them and they are not dark green they are a lighter green, sorry, don't know the name of them
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Green is my thing. And I know people will hate me for this but I really wish I could get some neon green, neon yellow/green, and neon orange tiles, even if they were just misty, I have a thing for those colors, hated them and something with the MS caused me to be drawn to them like a crow to shiny things.

I really love the idea of black snow and ash type clouds and tiles, those would work with the lava tiles we got from the Scorched Sky event, I built a Volcano and the ash clouds would work, I used something I either cooked or tinkered that puts out smoke and buried it in the middle so smoke comes out of the volcano but ash clouds would be awesome.
  17. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

a yellowish misty tile or a green or black misty tile pasted over the top of stony lichen squares would make a passable swamp, or yuck water. any (or all!) of those would be acceptable.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

there are quite a few actions they could add that would be fun....
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'd like the horn chandeliers and sconces/"candles" and also dried flowers to hang up.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I definitely vote for more colors in the Misty tiles! Red, blue, and white are okay, but yeah, we could use the rest of the spectrum (orange, yellow, green, purple, black or dark grey; maybe even brown, too). ;->

Okay, okay, fine; pink, too... X-P

Uwk