GU 109 Update Comments

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Gninja Developer

Does exactly what it says. We just aren't giving you the exact number of how much.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

Just to be clear, if the mischievous beasty is my pet and I turn in a requisition, the timer is reduced more than if I have another pet summoned?
    Cyrrena and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

yes, that's the idea.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's what I wanted to know! I wasn't sure if it applied to the crafting of the objects or the turn-in.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Katzandra Well-Known Member

All of the above would be nice!
    I started using the potions for crafting the 4 items for the Anchorage quests when I am near the limit. (Not really needed but it does speed things up a bit and beats being disappointed by not being able to get another one when it is the prize!)

And thanks for taking the changes to the potion under consideration, Gninja!
  6. Dyeana Active Member

Couple comments.

On the potions, the only thing that bothers me is when you have 10 and then turn in and get the message you can't have more, it appears it locks out any other reward, net result is nothing. A majority of the time you do get more than one item, except as noted. Would be nice to get other rewards at least.

Mount Recipes and patterns - Seems like getting a lot of Anchorage mount recipes, and very few Anchorage mount patterns. The ratio seems like 10 recipe to 1 pattern. This appears to be opposite the daily TS in the Library, 46 patterns ..... and shocked got my first student recipe book today. Opposite the Anchorage 46 patterns - 1 recipe book in 4 months. Very poor odds in both. Would be nice to see evened out on both.

Anchorage Quest recipes - Are the recipes you get with the quests suppose to disappear from your inventory??? I am not sure if it is the completion of the research causing it or something else. I still had 22 hours on the timers for the quests. It is a pain to have to delete the quests and restart. Would be nice to either be able to get new recipes from the 4 quest givers, or something else to restore the quest recipes, like scribe once and maintain the recipes in the recipe log. ( Currently scribe the recipes each and every time after getting the quest.)

Dye
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This looked too difficult to stick in a /bug. From my quest journal, same text flashed on screen:

(1553302160)[Fri Mar 22 19:49:20 2019] Mischief Managed: The Anchorage

Now that I have helped gather a few researchers, I headed into the Anchorage and helped them get researching!

[DEVL] INVALID - No progress texts specified

I have entered the Anchorage
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Dyeana Active Member

On my comment of loosing the recipes, I must have been caught in the patch or something and have the recipes removed before I could previously scribe them. It appears now that the recipes are loaded to your recipe log. The current quests show up in the log. The previous recipes are not visible in the log at present but are there when ready to craft the items. So don't go looking for recipes other than the current quest recipes. Might not be complete but it works for not having to loose the recipes again. :p

Dye
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I got this yesterday.