Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh ooh ooh! Can we get the Brilliant Blue Metal in the rest of the building shapes (Railings, Stairs, Dividers, etc.)? :D

It's not the same shade as the Blue Marble stuff... ;->

EDIT: And the rest of the metal squares! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Cindigo New Member

The new crafted bandanas are broken certain player models:

- sarnak male and female
    - fae male and female
    - arasai male and female
    - wood elf male and female with alt models checked

We could not test aerakyn or freeblood but my guildmate and I tested all the other races, male and female, including all the alt models.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'll check Aerakyn tomorrow. Am too fried right now to try logging back in. What do they look like on them? (They make you go bald on any race, as tends to be the case with event hats.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've got a female Sarnak, both Fae, and both Arasai that I can double-check tonight while I'm getting everyone's new recipe books. :)

Sadly, I don't have any Freeblood on Test; I consider it short-sightedness on my part. :-/

I do have both Aerakyn that I can test.

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, with my female Aerakyn, it "removed" her hair follicles, but left her horns and scales intact beyond the cloth, which did show up. With the male, it DID NOT WORK. It just peeled away his hair (and he has a magnificent, bright red-orange mohawk :D) and left his scales and horns intact, but neither item showed up, and I've got Show Hood or Helm turned on. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seriously, Kaitheel, fun's fun, to a point; can we PLEASE cut down on the explosion shrapnel of the "ha-ha, l00z3r, that wasn't a real purple glowie pie collectible!"? Two or three times in one attempt is fun; seven or eight, with 80% of them being "too far to interact with, stoopid, it's right at your feet" gets really, really, really old. X-P

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Pijotre like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and I find out about this when the servers go down shish just my luck , can't wait to see all that's new.

And can Kaladim please get a merchant .
  8. Miragian Well-Known Member

Could we get the petamorth chest as a house item of some kind, somewhere? Or does anyone recognize where its from?
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, I found the cause for this! I also found a few other inconsistencies with this flying mount. I'll get this fixed!

~ Kaitheel
  10. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Awesome, but makes me think if maybe any of those other inconsistencies could help with that and the issue that some people apparenlty can't use them to fly at 35, of these 2 mounts:
    \aITEM -142095239 2111446297:Sunbrite Clothwork Pegasus\/a
    \aITEM -968350584 1394132081:Twelfth Anniversary Celebration Mount\/a
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Gnobrin found the issue. Hopefully the fix can get to the servers before the event does.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Kasa and 1 other person like this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Nope. Very different. I had thought the same thing and had looked at 'em just in case.

~ Kaitheel
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very odd; I've had no troubles with any of my toons who can ride (i.e., 35th+ level of some sort; there's about 77 toons that qualify), but then again, I don't try to use any Appearance mounts with them, either.

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

They seem to have all of the same buff package as the rest of the live event scaling mobs I've put in over the last year. I guess the added power from this last expansion is the culprit. I suspect you'll find the scaling fights in Oceansfull and Scorched Sky the same level of challenge. I'll have to take a deeper look. I don't want any change to have unintended consequences.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Kaitheel Developer

The 4/1 only content is NOW active on Test!

New features on 4/1 for '19:
    • New Collection
      • Prankster’s Novelties
    Returning features on 4/1 for '19:
    • TLE servers:
      • Fallen Gate - All of event is active!
      • Kaladim – No participation.
    • The harvestables from previous holidays can be harvested from Jester's superior garden (Frostfell, Erollisi Day, Nights of the Dead, Tinkerfest, Brewday Festival, Bristlebane Day) in Enchanted Lands.
    • Frostfell tradeskill stations & fuel merchants set up in Enchanted Lands and Sinking Sands. They are visually marked by candy canes!
    • Achievements:
      • Fur Finder / Rabbit Nabber / Bunny Hoarder / Hare Wrangler / Cottontail Collector / The Fast and the Furriest
    • Quests:
      • "Riddled Throughout the Land" - Repeatable, once per year
        • Added "Marble Stone of Gygax" reward choice.
      • "Riddled Again" - Repeatable, once per year
        • Added "Teal Stone of Chance" reward choice.
      • "Riddled Yet Again" - Repeatable, once per year
        • Added "Sandstone of Arneson" reward choice.

The 4/1 only content will run until 3/22 for testing purposes, and then be back on 4/1.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

whoopie cushion / joy buzzer / Snake in a can - > CL (spire, roads, crossroads)
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

whoopie cushion / joy buzzer / Snake in a can -> Antonica (roads)

3rd group:
    Bubble Pipe / Chattery Teeth / Woven Finger Trap -> EL
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

2nd set:
    squirting corsage / rubber chicken / Stink bomb -> Freeport & Qeynos
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks for those, Whilhelmina! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

You're welcome, I love going to bed at 2am just because Kaitheel couldn't push his event earlier *angry glare*
    I just couldn't resist finishing the collection tbh. I love the item names and reward is... er... golden ^^

I love Bristlebane event, it's really fun (but I want my Killer rabbits back after April 1st! *hides*)