House Preview - Kerafyrm's Lair

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

House Preview: Kerafyrm's Lair

Achievements --> Live Events --> Chronoportals --> Fabled Time Traveler

Successfully explore and defeat infamous foes from Norrath's fabled past.

Guk, Qeynos Hills, Nagafen's Lair, Southern Desert of Ro,

Oceans of Tears, Qeynos Ruins, Plains of Karana, Steamfont

House Breakout Kerafyrm's Lair

Fabled Time Traveler Achievement (Live Events --- Chronoportals)

Video Portals Used
    Awakened Above Middle: -1172.75, - 38.75, - 80.00
    Awakened Below Middle: -1126.75, -184.75, - 89.45
    Sleeper Above Middle: -1107.25, 126.75, 463.25
    Sleeper Below Middle Above Floor: -1114.00, -193.30, 480.00

Extra Sleeper Breakouts
    Below NW Corner Above Water: - 940.00, -169.00, 300.00
    Below NE Corner Above Water: -1269.00, -169.00, 300.00
    Below SW Corner Above Water: - 940.00, -169.00, 630.00
    Below SE Corner Above Water: -1269.00, -169.00, 630.00

2. Febrith Well-Known Member

That first part you explored is Sleeper's Tomb in Eastern Wastes - I don't recognise the second part though so somewhere I've not been or have forgotten! Sucks that you have to do the Fabled version of the Chronoportals though - I tried Guk with my merc and it took us 10 mins just to kill the first two mobs!
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you can, just go into the Chronoweave and start shouting looking for group to run fabled chronoportals with, you may not have the same players each portal but you can probably get them all, you have until the end of March. Do it as often as you can and watch for that darn PQ, after I got the fableds done last night, 2 of us that had done the fableds together sat over 2.5 hours waiting for the PQ to come up and it was after 10 pm PDT when it did and most people were logging out as they had to work. My friend was getting ready to log out when the PQ came up, we barely got the 6 people needed to open the gate.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

The second part of the house looks like it was ported right out of EQ. :p
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We need to put the Sleeper sleeping in there!
  6. Benj Well-Known Member

I've definitely finished all of the Fabled Chronoportals, except the PQ, but I don't have any progress on that achievement.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added the breakout video to first post. :)
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Nothing before the 18th I believe it was counted towards the achievement. I had all of them done prior to that as well.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Make a plushie of him, we'll consider it. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, ttobey and Breanna like this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I agree Feb! Sucks that you have to do the Fabled version of the Chronoportals though - I Cant even do them. . . I DIE in them. I am not a very powerful Warlock. . . I spend most of my time decorating. . . I would have to go with a big mean group. . . but I don't think I would really want that house so. . . . .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Maibu New Member

Are you still able to get the Fabled Time Traveler achievement? If so, is there a location to all the portals?
  12. Benj Well-Known Member

It's only possible to do this achievement during the Chronoportals event. Assuming they don't radically shake up that event (like removing the zones entirely), you can still get this achievement. I personally hadn't finished the achievement the year it was introduced, but I did finish it the following year and got credit for it. The Wiki will have all the information you need, including locations.