Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Has anybody seen Ttobey? This is day 3 of his absence. I do not believe he has been kidnapped and is being ransomed.
    Pijotre, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Someone may have him tied up and under a blanket on a road trip :D O wait that already happened.
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Pijotre like this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

4. Breanna Well-Known Member

There you are :) We missed you :D
    Cyrrena, Prox, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Had an EQ party on Friday and needed to see Captain Marvel in the morning so I just PTO'd it!
    Pijotre, Cyrrena, Prox and 2 others like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

It is good to know you weren't kidnapped AGAIN! Were you guys eating all the goodies people have been sending you LOL. I know pixels don't taste good. I would miss a day of work to see that too :) Of course I would miss a day of work to do anything, work is just not fun. Probably why they call it work LOL
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and ttobey like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

As soon as all the Spring Event testing is done and Kaitheel is free, the Spring Road Trip is happening. We are taking a chartered plush tour bus and visiting every amusement park we can find. And we are taking every Dev and Dangler Animator we can get our hands on along for the ride, its going to be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

WAHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the Kerafyrm's Lair House last night. It is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, now I just need the BROOM MOUNT, so that I can fly about and decorate it properly!!!

One cannot have a lair and not have a BROOM MOUNT upon which to ride whilest decorating it!!!!

Oh please, please, please, please Ttobey, please, make my BROOM MOUNT dream come true, only you can do it so my Wicked Witch of the West boots dangle properly.
    Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  10. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Is it just me that kind of hopes Ttobey is going for the ultimate prank, 200+ days in the making.

NoTD comes along, and boom, broom mount that is a temporary use and doesn't actually lift off the ground. You just run around with a broom between your legs.
    Cyrrena, Pijotre, Sigrdrifa and 2 others like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hey, Ttobey! I was trying to eat ratongas with a fellow Troll when we pondered a very important question: why are trolls so skinny in EQ2 while they're kinda fat in EQ?
    Prox, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 1 other person like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I don't know what happened to them. Someone made the mistake of modeling based on them sharing human animations I'm assuming. I was still EQ1ing when they were working on them.
    Cyrrena, Prox, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, yeah, would make sense, humans are way more skinny than EQ trolls.
    It's weird for a race always talking about food and with so many chefs to be so skinny! They should be more ogre-like.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Geez there's a place in Runnyeye that I was in yesterday and it was really really dark! The goblins are cooking/boiling these halflings and I figured clearing the room would free the dopes, but they just kept standing in the pots boiling away! Leave! I freed you! Stupid halflings.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 2 others like this.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

That's why halflings make such nice meals, they never try to flee! But you can't eat too much of them or you turn diabetic.
  17. Ragna Well-Known Member

Halflings are in fact lobsters in disguise !
    ...Or they followed these friendly goblins who gave them free tickets for the new Runnyeye's Spa...
    Or both...
    Cyrrena, Prox, Rhodris and 5 others like this.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

:D That's the best explanation ever! Probably both are true!
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I can't remember what I'm counting down. Days until I retire?