Mischief Managed: Jurie and Hibbie

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gninja, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Gninja Developer

Heads up! For the time being, when you get to the step where you are seeking out researchers to join the Anchorage and you are sent to find HIbbie Felfoot and Jurie Gearshaper, make sure to get both of those quests at the same time and progress them at the same time including turning them in at the same time. If you turn one in before the other the other quest NPC will disappear until we can get an update in to fix it next week.

If you have gotten gated... You can get access to Anchorage with an alt and it will give your main access for the time being. It may not give you access to the mission yet but you will have access to the merchants should something get unlocked between now and next update.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

Eifae Goldthorn seems bugged too for me on Skyfire. I compliment her on her work on the cloak which is a scarf and I say it is pretty and that she doesn't have to do any front-of-house work but the quest won't update when I tell her where to go.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

Okay, I think I found a bug. When she has a book over her head at the start, you have to introduce yourself (common courtesy) and tell her about the whole operation to get to the next stage, but shouldn't the compliment on the cloak also make the quest get to the "convince Eifae to join the Anchorage" stage?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Madelinerose Member

This bug really is a problem. I'm not sure why the fix would wait until Tuesday.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

This information would have been nice to have BEFORE a lot of us started this quest and now have to wait for 3 DAYS before we can continue. I can't tell you how aggravating it is to start a new TS project and it's already broken in the early stages for no reason.
    Febrith likes this.
  6. AOE1 Well-Known Member

So you KNEW about this before you put it live? Well let's hope you fix this soon. Seriously, this is ridiculous.
  7. Madelinerose Member

I am being told that if you are in a group with someone that is on the quest, you might get your update. Worth a shot.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm having the same problem with Eifae.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

Introduce yourself to her, escape out of the conversation, then proceed with the 'correct' answers. That will unstick her.
    Cyrrena, Xianthia and Febrith like this.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

No, it was discovered after it went live, since the convincing stage worked differently during beta. Once it was discovered, he notified folks here, AND is planning on working Sunday (y'know, a supposed day off) to tweak npcs on every server in a way that doesn't require downtime. The drawback is that if the zone the NPC is in goes down due to crash or being empty for x amount of time, they lose their memory of the fix. There's no approval for a hotfix before Tuesday, so he's doing what he can to get folks through it in the meantime.
    Cyrrena, Blazen, Sigrdrifa and 5 others like this.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Was looking at your website yesterday and tried to send you a PM to update your note on this section, but couldn't find a way to send it to you via your website. But clearly, you're on top of it.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  12. draidean Well-Known Member

I followed Niami's site instructions and didn't have a single problem. I really like this new line alot, and the group/team research is a neat idea (though I really wanted those new blocks RIGHT NOW lol).