Role-playing guild on Kaladim

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ravanazar, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are fun. Oh the things that await you.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  2. KezJona New Member

I'd be keen to join this guild. I was recommended to look at this thread from one I made. How do you go about joining today? I'll be on at the start, 7pm UK time.
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Miralith New Member

I'm the weird one who is up at o'dark 30 in the morning. Around 5am EST. I intend to harvest, harvest, harvest to sell for coinage to help get things going. I will also be armoring so I will gladly make what you need to cover your butts in metal gear solidly (I know someone is going to make that joke :p).

Our goal is to have fun. Really simple. As long as you are not completely throwing cannon lore out the proverbial window, we are ok with it. Both alignments are fine. Play what you want. I would say the only thing you -really- need is a reason why you would be in a large group of supernatural/other worldly beings.

I don't think anyone fully answered the timezone question. Right now most of us are fully active evening hours anywhere from 5pm EST to Midnight EST but all our RL jobs flux and that changes, depending on days, seasons and weather. Weekends are weird like most servers; all depends on the RL demands. Again, I'm one of the early ones and am generally getting my tradeskill and harvesting on while everyone is still snoozing.
    Soara2, Momo, Carynn and 2 others like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I play anywhere from 3 pm UK time until 2 am UK time, so that should cover you, it just depends on doctor visits, marketing, etc.... I still have home server duties as well. I have pets to feed, have to look at the Spousal Unit occasionally although that is not returned, what do you expect, when you mix a Dubliner (me) with a Yorkie (him)? You should never mix those, but we tempted fate, 20 years ago although we did not marry until 15 years ago because he kept saying he was a confirmed bachelor and I refused to set foot in England.

So I am sure we will have players on at a wide variety of times and days and I am sure we will pick up more along the journey, we just need to talk to others as we roll along!!! That is what I do as I play anyway, *gasps, shock, awe*, I talk to people, to find out what they like, what they do, what they would like to have in the game. That way when I am whining at the devs, I can include things that people I have talked to would like to see in the game as well. I whine quite a bit at the devs on these forums, to get some needed changes.
    Soara2, Rienna, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

Tell them early and often that we need all the coin cost costumes on the NotD vendor, not just a cat mask, goblin mask, and arrow head! I want to be able to roleplay a peg-legged panda mummy!
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were up and running before 11 am PDT. We are still accepting anybody that wishes to join us. We have mystery, intrigue, maybe mayhem and murder... We have a lot of fun above all else. When I logged out at 12:15 am PDT there were still 13 people logged in so we do have players running during most of the day/night.

We welcome any and all that wish to come and join us.
    Soara2, Dude, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are still accepting everybody that wishes to join us. We have two functioning "halls" both based in Freeport, but we have portals that work that will get the Good aligned members to the Guild halls and back to the Good areas safely. The main hall, has a harvest depot and a collectible depot, we are working on the status now to put all crafting stations in that hall for member use. We will also be adding a fuel depot and a lore and legend depot. We had an impromptu meet and greet last night, curtesy of Thorne, a good time was had by all.

We have RP, it is by no means mandatory, so please do not let that dissuade you from joining us. If you are looking for a friendly, active, casual, helpful, guild, please look us up, any member can recruit you, talk to some of our members, see if we would be what you would like.
    Soara2, Momo, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*slips into the thread, looks around, continues along, using her stealth so that nobody notices her as she moves around to the other side peeking in corners looking for people that may be lurking but haven't taken the leap and joined the Court...pulls a folding table out of her bag and sets it up in the center of the room, places a bunch of cookies, muffins, cupcakes, croissants, scones, coffee cakes, and all manners of other treats and candies on the table, as well as butter, honey, jams and condiments for all the treats on the table, pulls another folding table from her bag and sets it up next to the first table, begins setting up urns of coffee and tea, juices of all sorts, water, and various sodas, cream for the coffee and tea, sugar, honey, and all manner of condiment type things you would put in beverages, pulls yet another folding table from her bag and places it on the other side of the first folding table, begins placing plates, cups, saucers, glasses, napkins, spoons, knives, forks, trays, and any other item one would need to enjoy an impromptu brunch....sneaks off taking her bag, wondering if anybody noticed that her bag is like the one Mary Poppins had and it seems to be able to hold an endless supply of things but never weighs anything and never looks larger than a standard backpack*

Come and join us... you know you want to, we are fun and spontaneous *giggles snarkily*
  9. Ripp Savage New Member

Hi all, just checking you guys out, I read about your guild on the OTG forums.

Question, I thought Kaladim wasn't going to have guild halls? I'm pretty sure I read that in the FAQ but I'll be happy if I'm wrong.
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They are not Guild Halls in the sense of Live servers, they are player prestige houses being used for Guild Halls. One will be for members only and have depots and crafting facilities, some of which are already in place, as well as meeting and other facilities. The other will be for venues to be made open to the public but will change periodically.
    Soara2, Momo, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are still here, and we are still waiting for YOU to come and join us. We have everything that YOU could possibly want or need in a guild and more. Come and see, talk to us, join us for groups, see if YOU like us, we want YOU to be part of our family. Talk to any of us at any time, you will fine we are a fun group, quirky, and SNARKY!!!
    Soara2, Breanna, Momo and 1 other person like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*peeks into the thread*

I see all of you looking and not joining us. Standing back and waiting to see who comes to us first to see what we will do to them.

Come on, we do not hurt anybody, take the plunge and join us!!
    Soara2, Elyria, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There you are *looks around the thread*, I see all of you still hanging back, waiting to see what happens next, well stop waiting and jump into the fray, we are waiting on you. Now come on in, the Court needs YOU!!!!
    Soara2, Breanna, Momo and 1 other person like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ok, quite a few of you came on in during the weekend, but there are still a lot of you just staring at me. I will go ahead and say I still have straightjackets, and cookies, and all the goodies you can want. We still have intrigue, murder, mayhem, groupage, raiding, crafting, roleplaying, no roleplaying, houses used as halls and marketplaces, depots, lots of helpers, friends, and above all else FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now get in here and have FUN with us!!!

*gives a snarky grin and wink to those that are still dragging their feet and staring at her like she is batty which is alright because she is Freeblood*
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*Strolls into the thread and looks around, still sees some lurkers hanging around in the back and the corners and a few others milling about not sure if they should come on into the court or not, she takes a deep breath, adjusts her clothes, makes sure her fiery red hair is as presentable as one can and approaches the milling group and motions the lurkers over*

I do not bite, well at least not hard and not without permission *grins snarkily* and I never bite family. We would still love to have you join us if you are looking for a place to call home. We have just about anything anybody could ever want, all we are missing is each of YOU!!

We are picking up quite a few Court Members from the EU and PST time zones so if you are out there and looking for a place to call home and play during these times, please consider us as we have people that would be more than happy to have others around at those times as well. I think they get tired of me being around most of the time and would like new faces!!!

Any member of the court online can invite you, they may not realize they can, but they can, send them a tell, chat with them, then tell them to send you a /guild invite <your name here> without the < > though. And Welcome Home, if it is not me that sends your invitation and if I am not around when you come home.

PS

I see you lurking about Breanna, I know you do not have a whole lot of time, but even a little bit of time once in a while would warm my Snarky Freeblood heart
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  16. SoManyQuestions New Member

I was considering applying to your guild as I like what I've read but this morning I witnessed a particularly nasty political exchange in General chat involving 'Missfork'. General chat is always toxic, yes, but I have to ask if political views are often brought up in guild chat?
    Soara2 likes this.
  17. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I missed this discussion, but no. Politics are not generally discussed in guild chat at all.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will discuss this matter with the person you have mentioned.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I wanted to update you and let you know that this person left our Court on 09 May 2019. The same day as the incident you described occurred.
    Carynn, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  20. Zaeghal New Member

Can't say enough good things about this guild, especially in the areas of being fun, helpful and friendly.
    Momo, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.