Patch notes are up

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Gankednshanked, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Gankednshanked Active Member

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes the are and WOO HOO I just saw that the patterns will now stack and you can put them in depots WHOOT!!! Bonus :D
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

So spells (and presumably items) can now vary their stats and effects whether they are on Live, TLE, or PvP servers. Yet only the Live version of each spell and item appear in Census.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

Thanks, Ganked!

I'm glad they're splitting up PvP from PvE, though. I'm so tired of hearing PvE players blame every problem and class change on PvP. The PvP servers originally launched that way. They should always be that way. We're paying for subs for PvP, after all.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

They're splitting up spells, while items were already split up. Could be a good thing.

But I think most of the complaints about PvP screwing with PvE were with regards to in-game behavior and quality-of-life stuff like where we're allowed to mount, unmount, port to guild halls, visit people's houses, perform actions in combat, etc. All kinds of fun-reducing, exploit-chasing roadblocks and checks have been bolted on to try to stop players from behaving in ways that bother the devs and/or certain groups of players dislike. I remember when EQ2 was pretty open-ended. Now it seems like we're always under some kind of control effect where the game hasn't given us permission to click on a door, cast a charm, etc. This is why Call of the Veteran flakes out so much. The game has to check 1,000 things to see if we have permission to travel to a zone before it will send us.
    Pixistik likes this.