Your opinion counts - who is the strongest class?

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by SteveB, Mar 13, 2019.

1. SteveB Active Member

Did not check the leaderboards and rumors in the last two weeks, but maybe some want to share what is/are the stronges class/es for PvP these days.

Pet casters seemed very strong from my experience on beta.
    Inqui is more or less not playable because of way to long casting times and to many interrupts.
    SK felt ok but not OP - reasons are the life leech and knock down / stun of opponents.

Please try to keep the thread clean so that it will not get locked. Thanks in advance.
  2. Gankednshanked Active Member

In terms of what? It’s pretty impossible to tell at this point, but I’d say troub was the strongest class at the end of Beta, but I could be biased.
  3. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Going to get slapped for saying this.. But any class with stealth. :p
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Gankednshanked Active Member

No way. Totems will be out on day 1 and whoever makes them is going to be a rich boi
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Hitting level 30 woodworker the first day to make totems of the butterfly and owl? I doubt many people will manage that, what with crafting XP being so slow during Nagafen's beta, and having to harvest through 3 tiers to even get the mats to level with. And writs weren't even there until what, level 15?

Not to mention that no one will have much cash for a while, so they won't be buying much. ;)

Strongest classes: Summoners, Illy, Predators, Crusaders.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Every class is pretty strong in PVP OP. They all have things that make them amazing.

Best tank? Guardian

Healer? Druids

Mage? Enchanters

Scout? Rogues
  7. Gubba Bump Member

Why would anyone bother becoming rich through crafting if that toon is just going to get wiped?
    Siren likes this.
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Sell Totems.
    Buy Kronos.
    Kronos move to other servers.
    ???
    Collect profit.