Class changes since beta

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by mercenery, Mar 7, 2019.

1. mercenery Member

If the devs are going to be contributing comments in this section, I'd like to ask:

1 - What changes (if any) to classes have been made since beta, and why have these changes (if any) been made?

2 - Will there be any changes to help alleviate the problem of full orange teams camping spawn points to gank greens?

Thanks for re-introducing PvP and I am looking forward to playing again.
    Siren likes this.
  2. Satyr Well-Known Member

1. Minimal.
    2. Deal with it, it's PVP. Most people will want to level and aren't going to be griefing, it's pointless.
  3. Lovidicus Active Member

#2 is certainly going to be annoying. As far as I can tell the devs have no intention of de-incentivising griefing. I asked for an honorable kill system where you could still be a piece of **** but you wouldn't be rewarded for it. It'd be a nice change to the otherwise completely toxic environment. But you know they won't do anything like that.

I might try season 2 if people don't report the griefing being too bad. My hopes aren't high though.
  4. Satyr Well-Known Member

That's exactly what they had? Not many people are going to bother hounding people that don't give XP. Death has no consequences. I don't know why it upsets people.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Actually, I think people are afraid to keep dropping things (and up to 70% of their coinage they're carrying) every time they're killed. And it's not like even a full team of greens stands a chance vs. a 6-man of oranges.

I mean, there are only so many times per night you can port back to town and bank stuff. Hoofing around on foot, it can take you half an hour just to get to the zone you want to be in, and there aren't going to be any players with portals coming out of the gate.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Satyr Well-Known Member

If you're porting back to town to bank 30s from quests and off class adepts you're doing it wrong.