lvl 50 / 60 / 70 etc Expert spells

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Freddie_Mercury, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Freddie_Mercury Member

Ok, im gonna come out and say it.. there was some major borkage that happened on Deathtoll / Stormhold when, originally lvl 50 (when 50 was cap) experts were craftable, and then some random update they borked it up and made it so they were not...

Soooo... that being said... can we make sure that we get access to craft those spells on Naggy 2.0 please? thanks...
    Siren likes this.
  2. Freddie_Mercury Member

That was one of the biggest tell-tale signs that the Devs didn't care one single bit about any feedback... because it was not some exploit or some game breaking thing that they fixed to avoid catastrophic failure of the server... It worked... they accidentally screwed it up and then never fixed it... even after a LOT of bug reports
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Not gonna happen, this feedback was around for two tle's now that the 50/60/70/80/90 abilities were not craft-able.

The best you can hope for is a adept dropping, buying it on the broker and spending your free station cash to update the abilities up to expert/master~
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

Well, it isn't a "SC drive" that's behind this error if it shows up on Nagafen, because according to our newest FAQ, there aren't going to be any research pots in Nagafen's cash shop (thank goodness). It must have been a bug that was inadvertently created when they did something else.

Hopefully, as they are entering the bulk of the gear and programming into the new TL customizing software, they can hunt it down and fix it, at least by the time Nagafen and Kaladim hit cap in vanilla. Then they can fix it for Fallen Gate, too. (Although I'm not sure how many people are going to be crafting at all what with Nagafen's 12-week seasonal wipes, let alone crafting all the way to cap, but we'll see.)
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Either way, there isn't going to be 50/60/70/80 craftable experts so they can still push the station cash to expert scenario on Kaladim/future tle's.
  6. Satyr Well-Known Member

Do you remember that time they accidentally fixed it for every class but Wizards, I /feedbacked that it wasn't working for Ice Comet, and then they removed it for everyone? I remember :(