Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

I've never been on discord. Sort of afraid after everything I've heard LOL Not really I can be very polite when I need to (looks around to make sure hubby isn't paying attention) Usually happens at least once a year.
    Rhodris, ttobey and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Before our very eyes the Kraken flew into the air on the VROOM BROOM OF DOOM and began raining fire arrows down upon the Discord lurkers so that the Lookie and Feelers could get back into their room safely!!
    Prox, Pijotre, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

did... Did someone call me. I heard tentacles....
    /looks around
    Cyrrena, Pijotre, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Ah geez We must have! I just finished, three legged, three eyed, three tentacled thing for the expansion!
    Cyrrena, Pijotre, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  5. Prox Well-Known Member

Were those tentacles or.......tes.......oh forget it......lol
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rhodris like this.
  6. Prox Well-Known Member

I need more sleep ..... that is my story and I am sticking to it .
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

214!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Prox like this.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

It may be in this 106 page thread and my apologies if so. What do these numbers mean?
  9. Pijotre Well-Known Member

He is counting down the days to Nights of the Dead (I suggested using Lera's timer for it as the exact launch is not known yet).
    The reason of why he counts down to that, is believed to be a teaser/torture for Cyrrena and a potential release of her Broom Mount.

Also when he started counting down we said we'd call him out if he forgot even one day. Since then we have cut him some slack for Holidays and Weekends. A day when only he has a free day is not an accepted excuse though! :p
    Breanna, Rhodris, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles*
    Prox, Rhodris, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*The three legged, three eyed, three tentacled thing, watched the Kraken zoom about raining fire arrows down upon the Discord lurkers and demanded one of his own. Before we knew it the tentacled thing was zooming about on his BROOM MOUNT firing a barrage of poison arrows down upon the remaining Discord lurkers so that and Lookies and Feelers stragglers could get back into the thread*
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hey Zed, would you like a tentacled thing as a mount? Hmmm??? We could add you in, you would be 5th in line.
    Breanna and Pijotre like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

But Zed did not get a chance to reply yet.

You are very into that NO word. Either you do not have children, they are fully grown children, or you are practicing for having children. My children believe that is the only word I knew. You can still ask them today, they are in their 30s, they will tell you they never got to do anything, I will say did you ask, they will say no because you would have said no, I will say how do you know if you didn't ask.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We do not have children. Well not bipedal children. Ours we can lock in the kitchen with a chew toy when we are out and not worry about getting arrested.
    Cyrrena, Prox, Rhodris and 1 other person like this.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ttobey's 'kids' have the cutest ears ever.
    Cyrrena, Rhodris, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We get better Wifi reception when they are running around too!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok gotta ask what kind is it? And you do know Cats rule and Dogs drool right :D
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

All of our kids have 4 legs too. We have 3 cats 1 is a whatever, 1 is a Tonkinese, 1 is a Ragdoll. Then our dog is a Leonberger.
    Cyrrena, Xianthia and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Prox Well-Known Member

Slips into the room unnoticed, searches for the hidden mount information on Ttobey's desk...... damn he is good at hiding things.