Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Portal to the past: Steamfont [fabled]
    A Minotaur Guard can hit for 310+ million damage (not as often as some other mobs, my pet died once and I once too). Seems to be the impaling charge (got hit for 487 millions on the second one)
    Same for minotaur brawlers (same ability)
    Sadly, the Minotaur Hero has the same attack which is even worse: Minotaur Hero's Impaling Charge hits YOU for 3.846.943.965 piercing damage!!!!

After getting killed by said Impaling Charge, the merc hadn't aggro yet, so the fight broke. I had to leave and come back for the Hero to show back up.

Same as feedback above: there's way too many hitpoints to those bosses :( I do more damage than before, but it's still far from enough to kill those nameds in an acceptable amount of time.

There's a level 53 Minotaur Guard at -134, -22, 70
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Pixistik like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I was on test yesterday for about 6 hours from about 9 am PDT until about 3 PM PDT and could not find a soul anywhere. Nobody said a word in general or in test channel. It was very, very, weird. So I went about testing the Brewday stuff.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Theres a bug some of us have been seeing with mail not working and chat going down, happened to me twice. I was able to /say just fine, but none of the other channels with the exception of guild worked. I logged and came back in, same thing..logged to a different toon and opened mail just fine, re logged back to the first toon and problem was magically fixed for a while. I have tried repeating things to see if I could figure out what was triggering it with no luck.
    I was on during the same time you were, saw a couple of folks trying out the Fabled time zones (I just ran through all the normal) not a peep from anyone.
  4. Lera Well-Known Member

The notes say Distun Delki sells the new items in the Chronoweave, but I only see Erben Delki in there (who used to be in the Commonlands). Did Distun go away?
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Think thats his brother... :p But yes I noticed this too.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Distun is afraid of Frostfell Elves. He heard that their cubes absorb people.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Note on mobs with one-shot ability: use absorb magic on them, they don't cast those abilities when oom, at least the minotaurs.

Portal to the past: Nagafen Lair [fabled]
    Fires Giant don't have any problem. As usual nameds are too hard to kill with solo gear so I won't try but instance works well.

Portal to the past: Ocean of Tears [fabled]
    Mobs are fine. Aqua Goblin sacrifice is at 1010 resolve with boss stats so no way I'll try that.

Portal to the past: Guk [fabled]
    There's a nasty 60 millions detrimental that needs to be cured fast but it's doable. No one-shots there. As with the others, nameds are way too hard and 4 times the massive 4hours-fight is a no-go.

Please, drop their hit points or drop some requirements or something. My chars are geared. It's far from optimal, but I'm not in lockbox stuff. If a group of casuals is running them, they currently look at a 3h+ fight on a single boss (and most instances have several boss-stats mobs). It's not doable.

And reward isn't really on par with time taken to kill those mobs.
    And please, MAKE THE REWARDS HEIRLOOM!

[IMG]
  8. Chrol Developer

Will fix the damage on Impaling Charge and that rogue level 53 minotaur guard, thanks.

What is your group makeup for these runs? They should be tuned to 6 players with at least 1010 resolve, so should definitely not take hours to complete.

(The hitpoints on the 4-boss Guk encounter does need to be lowered, though, I'll give ya that!)

Edit: Reduced HP on the Nagafen's Lair bosses since there are 2 in the encounter.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I dropped the grouping part after seeing how long it took, and seeing feedback of people who found it was too long (we're all close to the resolve requirement anyway on the server). I had more luck after switching a couple parts for mastercrafted and I'm at 1156.2 (was before equipping the ring below)
    By myself I'm with mystic + berserk merc and Conjuror + healer merc and I semi-afk through the fight which takes 2 hours (explains the healer merc). I ran them this morning and afternoon (so 2am-12am PST) so there's a couple peeps around at those hours but not much more, not enough for a full group anyway.

Seeing the difference between conjuror+healer merc and conjuror+mystic+2 mercs, I don't really see the fight going below 30 minutes with a full player group at 1050 resolve or so.

Here's the Steamfont drop:
    [IMG]

Ok, another note: I understood why I died twice while doing that. A mercenary can disband when he stays static for a long time EVEN when he's in fight. So make sure to have the merc move around if you try this solo/duo + mercs.

I'll try to grab Kasa and Mum for another run if we have time for it. Obviously, as long as you have a heroic-geared DPS in your group, there won't be a problem anymore.
    I looked at my initial resolve that I wrote above, on page 4, it was 1126. So adding 30 points diminished the time by 2 (I estimated a 4h fight yesterday) even if it was while loosing tons of potency and stuff.
    Test problem is that we have lots of chars just above the 1010 prerequisite, and not a lot of level 110 in our player pool :/
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Nudge me in discord if you don't see me in-game, please, and I'll be glad to help.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Kasa Well-Known Member

Same here :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Chrol Developer

Any resolve over the minimum won't help you. Just get to 1010 and boost your other stats.
    Cyrrena and Pijotre like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I second the request to make the fabled rewards heirloom. <3

It would also be nice to see more than a single item drop for the whole group to drool over, but that's another story. :D
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

We did our group!

So 1372 resolve warden, 1292 swash, 1172 conjuror, 1151 mystic, Claz'zakla (ranger) and Haurvarat (berserk) mercs.
    Ishava'mal and Quillmane took 10 minutes each

So I was wrong, it can go "fast" (at least compared to 2 hours), But 10 minutes was still a long time launching ascension and all for a single mob in my opinion.

[IMG]
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

We ran Qeynos Ruins then called it a night (or a day for the others). It's hard on the hand & wrist.

A single loot for the whole group isn't great, and said loot being no-trade and not heirloom isn't great either. Please, reconsider.

Here's the loot we got:
    [IMG]
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just remembered , somebody complained , because you can get some nice level 110 rewards from this holidays PQ.
    I remember patch puppet mobs during the Bristlebane festival droping chests with good, level 95 cloaks inside ( level 95 was the cap back than ).
  17. Xavion Well-Known Member

can we get a re-itemization on these 60 res pieces they are kinda pointless i mean what purpose do they serve everyone is running mastercrafted gear which is far better then these pieces not to mention half of them have stats noone really likes or is missing versions for other classes like tanks? would be nice if it was a 65-70 res pieces cause 60 atm is not worth even stepping foot into these for specially if its only 1 piece for the entire group and not heirloom.
  18. Lera Well-Known Member

Hug. Not absorb. Hug.

And I am not a Frostfell elf.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

20. Pijotre Well-Known Member

I really don't know why you try to insist that you aren't, everyone knows you are. You should embrace it, like the cubes embrace people!