My Dear Friend Yulla

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by iceverything, Feb 8, 2019.

1. iceverything Master of Respawning

It is with great sadness that I bring this to all of you but I want to inform those of you that knew Yulla. She passed away Feb 1st from lung cancer.

Her kindness and good heart will be missed by all that knew her. Her work as a decorator is some of the best in game. She put her heart into every house she decorated and left a small piece of her in each. I hope each of you that have the privilege of having one of her works for your own think of her when you see your house and know she loved decorating it for each of you! That is what she loved to do and she did it the best! She taught me so much about decorating when I first started here. We decorated together all the time and enjoyed every minute of it.
    We spent countless hours shopping for new house items. Getting our loot cards from LoN was a highlight in the game for us. Showing each other what new item we had found and sharing new discoveries together made the game so awesome. When it was time to decorate we would put on the imagination cap and think of new things we had not seen before to make our house unique. And her kitchens! Her Kitchens! That is my favorite thing in her houses. I've always been jealous of her kitchens. I wanted one in my real house dang it!

She is my dearest friend in game and out. I miss her every day and EQ2 will not be the same for me again.
    I cant begin to say enough nice things about the woman. She had no flaws that I saw. She was the kind of friend that we are so blessed to find in life.

So if you see Yulla running around Norrath in the future it is only me keeping her babies alive as she asked me to do. Good thing she knows me and knows Ill screw up her toons.

To my dear friend Yulla, aka Bee

If tears could build a stairway
    And memories a lane
    Id walk right up to heaven
    And bring you home again

Until we log into game together again
    I love you always Yulla
    /not worthy
    /HUGS
    Your dear friend always Serifa.
    Play long and level well friend you have unlimited access!
    Blazen, Prox, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I am so sorry! :(
    Rhodris, Cyrrena, elflover and 2 others like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

I lost my best EQ friend (he was also my IRL friend) back in 2011 so I understand how you feel /hugs to you.
    Faeonara, Cyrrena, elflover and 3 others like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loose. Your poem brings tears to my eyes.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am very sad to hear about Yulla. Very sorry about your loss :(. I am sure she will be greatly missed by all.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Aw, what sadness! Hug everyone you know and love, and remember her fondly, and remember, you'll meet again one day. Her time here was precious to you. Take care of her alts and visit her houses and cry a little bit. It'll help. You, and her friends and family, all have my condolences. :(
    Rhodris, Cyrrena, elflover and 3 others like this.
  7. Mirt Well-Known Member

I am very sorry for your loss. Tears welled up as I read your post.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Same here. :( /snif

Do you still have her houses open? Are they Published? Would love to see them! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, elflover and Breanna like this.
  9. Spirit Active Member

I too have lost some very dear friends I met playing EQ , I think many that play do so because of their ailments,as a way to help the time slip by and ease the pain and loneliness that comes with isolation. I know for myself this has become true and I feel most sorry for the friends we have made that will feel the loss of our passing. So I do not feel sadness for those that have gone beyond,only for those of us they have sadly left behind. May I suggest building a home dedicated to the memory , a shrine if you wish,to your lost friends, it can give you a place to sit in comfort and remember all the good times you spent together.
    Death is not an end, only the beginning of a whole new string of adventures,played out in the vastness of the heart.
    Rhodris, Breanna, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  10. Spirit Active Member

I'm not going anytime soon as I just payed for another year tonight , I am not finished torturing Febrith just yet.
    Febrith, Breanna, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

I have one of her homes was in the HHE swap last year it's still published on skyfire server heres Febs vid of it

12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. iceverything Master of Respawning

Many of her works are still published on boards. All in HoF of course. Many are aslo on youtube. Sorry I dont have addy to that on this comp. As I figure out her houses Ill publish those that she did not.

A longtime friend of Yulla's and myself are creating a house in Yulla's honor as well. It will be owned by Yulla and named Yulla's Elysian Fields. It will be the last house published by her main toon, Yulla. If any of you that knew her wish to help out just shoot me a tell or mail. I want this house to put a HUGE :D on her face as she LOL's at us trying to create something special for her and getting frustrated as decorating can only do to us.

This ones for you Yulla! Like it or tuff it! /HUGS

There is a spot in my heart
    Where you always dwell
    I go there when I need to
    I know that spot so well
    It fills my days with light
    It brings me so much joy
    Its where I go to visit you
    Its where I know you dwell

Blazen, Breanna, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  14. Eliohia2 Active Member

I am so happy to be helping you make a special house for our dear friend Yulla. She will be very much missed by me as well. I first met her when we were working on Ribbitribbit's Island together, same as I met you. She did such beautiful work and was always willing to help/give advice when you asked her for it. She always found such joy in all that she did. I am just in such shock and sorrow that she will not be here to chat with or get advice from. You will be missed my sweet, beautiful friend...

Until We Meet Again...

Those special memories of you,
    Will always bring a smile
    If only I could have you back
    For just a little a while
    Then we could sit and talk again
    Like we used to do
    You always meant so very much
    And always will do too
    The fact that you’re no longer here
    Will always cause me pain
    But you’re forever in my heart
    Until we meet again
  15. Contessia Active Member

So sorry she passed away, it's so nice that the close friendship continues,, hugs
  16. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

so sorry to hear about Yulla's passing, I always love her homes and decorating skills including her beautiful kitchens. she will be missed. :(
  17. Prox Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss :(
  18. Blazen Active Member

So sorry for your loss.
  19. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It sounds like she was amazing in game and out.
  20. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Such sad news to hear. She did my ToT17 house and we just chit chatted for an hour about decorating. She was a very kind and humorous person. She will be missed and my prayers go out to her family!

Aney~