Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Mirt Well-Known Member

The great thing about free will, is we can all give constructive criticism and compliments.
  2. Chrol Developer

You should have received a buff called Power Shift. This is applied to characters of all levels upon entering the zone.
    Both the Ancient Cyclops and Terrorantula should last a bit longer now.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks for the cyclop!

I'll double-check for the buff next time around! I probably missed it.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Mirt <3 we are a big family :cool:
    sending hug to you by butterfly kiss mail :D
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

As an FYI, it looks like we're still waiting on a Test patch for all the pending fixes, unless I missed something today.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I opened up the patcher and it patched, so something might have patched. It's nearly 9:30 pm here, so I'm going to put my kids to bed then I'll launch the game if you need me (in half an hour or so - quarter to 1 pm PST)
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I went on and launched the fight on the 3 gnolls in Qeynos Hills [fabled], those that trashed us last time. I'm afk while my pet fights and Boohghar cures, it's taking way too long solo obviously, but it's group. Anyway, point is, my pet has been fighting for the past 10 minutes while I'm doing something else altogether, one gnoll is down, others are orange and I'm still not dead. I only saw a trauma cure popping up but I'm not really monitoring the fight closely. Goal was to see if I got those insane damages thrown at me, and they definately aren't anymore.

*glances back at screen*
    I'm on the last gnoll watcher now, it's a watcher that killed me last time. He's oom at 36% life. Seems fixed.
    Cyrrena and Niami DenMother like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

(solo conjuror + healer merc, 1126 resolve)

Qeynos Hills [Fabled]
    So, tried Fippy after killing the 3 gnolls group.

Bug: There's a level 23 gnoll in Qeynos Hills Fabled around -1104, -32, 559

I killed the advisor (took 20ish minutes - I was busy talking in chat and letting my pet do all the work, with no timer I didn't want to sustain the fight for nothing)
    Fippy has a 1010 resolve buff, so it's probably the reason why he was so hard, I'm just above that.
    After 10 minutes on Fippy alone, he was down by 10%, then my merc died and I died in her wake (there's a 10% per tick trauma detrimental, so with no way to cure it, I died fast)

Then I stumbled upon the second bug which is major. After killing the gnoll advisor, I died. Fippy reversed to being non-aggro, but as he turns aggro when the advisor speaks to him, without the gnoll advisor, he stayed in NPC form. Which means I can't complete the instance.
    So if you kill the advisor then die, you break the zone.

Plains of Karana [fabled]
    I just got hit for 289 635 719 slashing damage by a lioness (and 249 millions on another try), so the Lioness still has a problem (but less than before). Centaur Charger is fine. Aviaks too.

(trash is 995 resolve)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I managed to pass the lionesses using a tank pet (he died a lot but he kept aggro off me so I only died twice)

The Ishva Mal is at 1010 resolve like Fippy. He hits for 40% of my life on a regular basis, nothing very hard to survive. Clearly missing resolve by myself to kill him (working as intended there). I'll probably try to get a group tomorrow or craft a couple of refined jewellery to get some edge.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

If the events at 110 are more powerful than the overland CD zones, they can keep it, extra special event and all won't really matter.
    I can only of course speak for myself but I have a feeling many folks won't like it.
    Cyrrena, Tkia, Mirt and 1 other person like this.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

After half an hour of my pet fighting, he's at 86%.
    Question is: does anyone has resolve on Test to try to do this instance? Maybe tomorrow? I looked at Kasa stats on EQ2players but she's just over me. She does have more fervor and potency so it might help.

At 85%, he starts doing more damage (nothing big, the hits are around 8 millions, so "wardable" with a real healer, if I had Yavannamire around, it would have worked. Not that I planned to stay on this fight for at least 3 more hours anyway hehe
  12. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

How much resolve you need?
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Foi's at 1006 - I can replace a couple more pieces of storied with refined Academic's and be over the 1010 point of the mobs you mentioned. My PC has been tied up all day, so I wasn't able to help test this, but I'll {wince} set an alarm so I can be up at a sane time tomorrow morning to help. Or I can do similar on the second account with Zatri and get hers up there, if you'd rather the SK. I just can't 2-box with my current energy levels. I'll get both of them set tonight.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

no problems, I'll just scream in test channel for help until there's people around. Tonight we were 11, so no way to test anyway.

I'll check my jeweller recipes for academic's too, to help get a bit of leeway. Being stuck with my low gear get me to find the bug with Fippy so it's a win. I checked the skeletons in the third instance (Qeynos ruins I think) and they didn't one shot me either.
  15. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Single gnoll hunter has just under 43 billion health, took about 3.5 minutes to kill.
    The one shot thing seems to be fixed (they dont seem to have a thumbs up emoji so :p)
  16. Kaitheel Developer

Design data was patched, but not the art, unfortunately.

~ Kaitheel
  17. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

After fighting our way to Fippy, I was thinking..you know, this isnt so bad...the fights last about 4 times as long as they should but its doable.
    Then it was on with Fippy, now we were doing fair damage for a group of 4 (the mob is listed as 3 or more but Very tough)
    About 10 minutes into the fight we had him down a whole 2% I couldnt tell you how many billions in damage we did but I can tell you without a doubt its one of the most boring things I have had the privilege to fight in a very long time..after about 15 minutes and still at 98%, we called it and left.
    Its not what I call fun. if I had a suggestion it would be cut the mobs health pool by. I dunno maybe 75%?

The way it is now is ridiculous.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nah, just Washington and Lincoln. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen. I tried one of the lower-level ones very early on (the Firemyst Gully one) with a Conjy barely mentored down to be able to still access the zone, but as high level as I could still use; she had decent gear and a good, effective pet, and the first thing we ran across was a yellow three ^ that slaughtered us both. I haven't bothered with any of it since, and just focused on doing the collection quest for the Tokens to buy stuff with. The books look interesting, I love the musical items, and I love the Hourglass, but the paintings are ghastly (and the EQ fans turn up their noses at WoW art??) and I have no desire to own any. /shrug

And since I don't have any 110s on Test, I'm not exactly in a position to help test things; sorry. :-/

Come to think, I got pretty soured on the lower-level stuff, too, and if I need buckets of Resolve, etc. for even those, well, I have other things to do.

EDIT: Woot! Brewday is up, too! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Pixistik like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is the Rise of Kunark painting the same one we got for getting that expac? Or am I misremembering (easy enough)... :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Pixistik like this.